Argos win Grey Cup . . . good omen for Pats?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Argos win Grey Cup . . . good omen for Pats?

My favorite CFL team, the Argos, just won the 100th CFL Championship (the Grey Cup).  Last time the Argos won the championship was in 2004.  Last time the Pats won the Super Bowl was also in 2004.  I'm feeling better and better about 2012. 

University of New Hampshire graduate Chad Kackert was MVP, by the way.  Losing head coach (coach of the Calgary Stampeders) was John Hufnagle, who you may remember was QB coach for the Pats in 2003.  Doug Flutie was tossing passes on the field before the game  . . .  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from saskpatsfan. Show saskpatsfan's posts

Re: Argos win Grey Cup . . . good omen for Pats?

Hey dude, nice to see a mention of the grey cup on here. I live in Saskatchewan and although the Riders weren't in it, it was nice to see the Argos win it at home. Good stuff.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Congratulations 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to saskpatsfan's comment:

Hey dude, nice to see a mention of the grey cup on here. I live in Saskatchewan and although the Riders weren't in it, it was nice to see the Argos win it at home. Good stuff.

Hope the enthusiasm for the Argos sticks a bit here in Toronto.  I spend a lot of time in Regina for work. There are great fans in Sask . . . it reminds me a lot of Green Bay, with the passion fans show for their team.  Weather's similar too . . . except even colder . . . 

Sections
Shortcuts