ARMANI SUITS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

ARMANI SUITS

Bill doesn't wear Armani suits, he is a value guy.  He doesn't select the sexy pick, but he has the stones to go after guys who he covets and pays what he believes to be their true value and will move up if his guy is there.  The departure of Dean Pees indicates to me that he will have his Defense apply more pressure and force mistakes.  I look for Bill to move up to get his guy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Re: ARMANI SUITS

Armani are really expensive anyways, bill always suprises me every year with the stuff he does in the draft, so we'll just have to wait and watch for him to amaze me again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

In Response to Re: ARMANI SUITS:
    Armani are really expensive anyways, bill always suprises me every year with the stuff he does in the draft, so we'll just have to wait and watch for him to amaze me again.
    Posted by R3S1N20

Remember not to let the smoke get in your eyes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Armani can be a tremendous value in the right circumstances. Value does not automatically equal cheap. 

For certain occasions it is the right call and worth every penny.

In a draft this talented an argument could be stated for going high, or getting more selections.

As far as "sexy" picks, I would think going up would be more akin to getting an Armani suit than anything else, so I am not sure how the metaphor works.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

Armani can be a tremendous value in the right circumstances. Value does not automatically equal cheap.  For certain occasions it is the right call and worth every penny. In a draft this talented an argument could be stated for going high, or getting more selections. As far as "sexy" picks, I would think going up would be more akin to getting an Armani suit than anything else, so I am not sure how the metaphor works.  
    Posted by zbellino

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

Bill went up to select Logan Mankins because his perception of Logan was the he was more valuable than most had him slated for but Bill was correct again.  He he covets someone, he will select him above the slot that others have the player listed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I never got an Armani suit, settled for a nice Italian value suit though-not a knock off either, but had alot of nice Armani tiesSmile

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I never got an Armani suit, settled for a nice Italian value suit though-not a knock off either, but had alot of nice Armani ties
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Neither have I. I stick to middlebrow stuff like Brooks Brothers. But just because I can't afford it, doesn't mean it isn't a good value. Ya know. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: ARMANI SUITS : Neither have I. I stick to middlebrow stuff like Brooks Brothers. But just because I can't afford it, doesn't mean it isn't a good value. Ya know. 
    Posted by zbellino

never heard of them, but value is value at the right price

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I'm not a big fan of the Giorgio Armani line, but I do shop at Armani Exchange.

I have a couple of nice T-Shirts (~$40 each), a track jacket ($50), and my second favorite pair of sunglasses ($65).

I get your point, though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

this is my kind of armani:

http://www.armaniexchange.com/product/womens/spring+break/1/color+stream+bikini+top.do?asc=&sortby=&size=

NEgame, hint, hint

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

"Bill doesn't wear Armani suits, he is a value guy"

The silk embroidered hoodies and cashmere cutoffs are value..so yesterday!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sydpat. Show sydpat's posts

ZBellino

Its great to hear you discussing Armani suits but most of us are waiting with baited breath to hear your thoughts on the coming draft.

You have been conspicuous by your absence and having followed with interest
    your thoughts last year, I am wondering why we have not heard your feelings.

I probably am not the only one very interested.

ARMANI SUITS can wait!!!!

ps I think BB will trade down. Graham may not fit his profile as he passed on Matthews last year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

ZBellino  Its great to hear you discussing Armani suits but most of us are waiting with baited breath to hear your thoughts on the coming draft. You have been conspicuous by your absence and having followed with interest your thoughts last year, I am wondering why we have not heard your feelings. I probably am not the only one very interested. ARMANI SUITS can wait!!!! ps I think BB will trade down. Graham may not fit his profile as he passed on Matthews last year.
    Posted by sydneypat

Jerod Mayo is a prime example of a player coveted by Bill Belichick.  He is smart. He loves football.  He spends most of his day either looking at film to learn more about the game or in the workout rooms, fine tunning his body.  And he puts his Team's needs on a very high level in his life.

These are the types of players Bill wants and they must be cabable of playing the positions which he needs to fill, which means they may be DEs who Bill projects as OLBs in his Defense.

The departure of Dean Pees and Bill taking over the Defense indicates to me that this will have a major impact on the early stages of this draft.  Remember, he just tried to bring Peppers in here and missed but he must have a contingent plan which could be implemented in the draft.

Also, he has to first  do well in the AFC East to make the playoffs, so he will be looking at what changes they have made and the ways to beat these other three ball clubs will have an impact on the draft as well.

I think he knows that he needs a young Julius Peppers and he has a multitude of picks this year and next and if his type of guy is there, he will move up to get him.