Armstead Non Injury Reserve List

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Armstead Non Injury Reserve List

Maybe he can get back for the playoffs.  Otherwise a bad pick up.  Should have been getting NFL players during instead of scouting the CFL.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

But Queenie, you were predicting great things for him, just like Ballard.  Looks like BB's 'futures stocks' are not doing well.

If he did, The Patriots believe that Armstead is capable of great things...as do I. They cut every other DT on the roster for him.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I think we knew both he and Gronk would be PUP'd if they were not ready on day one, they will provide the team a big mid season boost.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

The only thing I can think of with regards to Gronk not being PUPd is that they don't want him coming in cold in Week 7 or waiting at least a week for Week 8 to give him a week to practice, so they may put him on the active roster because he is cleared, but they want to ween him back, allowing him to practice.

He still could be, there is no rush to place him on the PUP.  They also might think he will be ready by week three for example so if they can't renegotiate certain player's contracts (Fells?) they might just carry him on the roster and not play him until he's ready.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Maybe he can get back for the playoffs.  Otherwise a bad pick up.  Should have been getting NFL players during instead of scouting the CFL.

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

How is it a bad pick up when you or I don't even know how they will use him on the team?

[/QUOTE]

Because he isn't playing.  Have no clue when he will play but it isn't going to be anytime soon, that's for sure.  Taking up a spot at this point when a better option could have been playing.  Another one of those low risk high rewards that doesn't look very promising at the moment.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Because he isn't playing.  Have no clue when he will play but it isn't going to be anytime soon, that's for sure.  Taking up a spot at this point when a better option could have been playing.  Another one of those low risk high rewards that doesn't look very promising at the moment.

This doesn't make sense TFB12, you can essentially bring an unlimited number of players to camp, he wasn't taking up a spot that otherwise could have used by another anymore than Tebow?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Well if we keep Gronk on the active roster it shouldnt hurt us.. I mean the colts did it 2 years ago and it worked out nicely for them only having 52 ALL season

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

How is it a bad pick up when you or I don't even know how they will use him on the team?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

NFIL us just PUP but for injuries that occur outside of Football. Armstead will be back by the bye.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It could be they knew all along this was the plan.  You are not the GM and don't know the details either.

You are not superior to BB.   He wouldn't be starting over Vince or Kelly anyway.  It could be like a mid season trade acquisition if they can ween him in in the middle or later in the year, as a sub rusher.

You act like this is a bad gameplan for Armstead. Odd.

Brady blew SB 46. Just get over it, please.  Stop looking for these small window opportunities to deem anything BB does as  some kind of factual failed move.

Every time you troll with your agenda, I will remind why we lost SB. Brady and Welker.

LOL, wow, just wow!  Are your really serious about having to add this to your debate? 

I think I will start using hashtags to rate your comments. Here is your first one.... #childish!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

[QUOTE]

This doesn't make sense TFB12, you can essentially bring an unlimited number of players to camp, he wasn't taking up a spot that otherwise could have used by another anymore than Tebow?

[/QUOTE]

No, my whole problem is that instead of trying to get creative by wasting time and resources to bring a low risk high reward type player to camp for lower dollars, they could have been signing someone else.  Legit position depth is needed.  There is a reason Armstead was in the CFL and not the NFL.  just wasted a position spot during camp is my point.  These type of moves very rarely work out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

It could be they knew all along this was the plan.  You are not the GM and don't know the details either.

You are not superior to BB.   He wouldn't be starting over Vince or Kelly anyway.  It could be like a mid season trade acquisition if they can ween him in in the middle or later in the year, as a sub rusher.

You act like this is a bad gameplan for Armstead. Odd.

Brady blew SB 46. Just get over it, please.  Stop looking for these small window opportunities to deem anything BB does as  some kind of factual failed move.

Every time you troll with your agenda, I will remind why we lost SB. Brady and Welker. 

And YOU almost had a reasonable thread here until you went all 3rd grade on it, how about just discussing football like grownups instead of carrying over garbage from other ruined threads...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I think Armstead was worth a shot.  I'm an Argos fan and have seen him play.  He was an impact player up here.  Will that translate to the NFL?  Not sure, but definitely worth a shot.  Also, the Pats didn't have to give up anything (draft pick) for him, so he's actually low risk to bring in.  If he doesn't work out, nothing lost. I don't believe they gave him big money either (though I haven't looked it up), so I don't think he's a cap problem.  If I remember right, it was only about 600K guaranteed and about 1.5 mill for three years. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Dude, go to the source.  Why do you think he tried to slide in what he said? I don't initiate anything here. Every time I see a shot at BB and his incredible thorough GM approach, I will remind people like him how dumb they sound.

Dude we all know butt-cheese is a complete waste of time....yet you still haven't figured out how to stop him. Here you are playing victim again....when one click of the ignore button fixes it. I used to think it was all buttcheese and a few others that followed you around to bait you. Do you understand they do it for the only purpose of getting under your skin?? Every time you respond, they win....and another thread goes down the tubes. Ball is in your court dude.....please take an educated swing at it. If you continue to respond to these a$$wipes, it's very clear that you are just as much as a problem. How can you not see that??? The only answer that is possible is that you love interacting with these tools.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

butt cheese should go climb back in the hole he came out of!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

No harm

No foul

Sometimes players don't blossum for NFLpuroses until 24 or 25yrs old

Maybe it takes a coach to recognize the potential of a player into his system?

BB has picked up a few very productive players that go over looked - look at Nink

BB is one of the better cap managers - and we don't see the Pats have too many problems there. AH will probably take its toll and that is just a  most unusal event.

Being that we may be light in the D line/tackle position this could be a really good move come October. He did come from USC and he did do well in Canada. BB is not done with him

I am going to be very interested in who is on the PS

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

butt cheese the tool,  talib , game changer , jones, game changer !!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

But Queenie, you were predicting great things for him, just like Ballard.  Looks like BB's 'futures stocks' are not doing well.

How' bout that Geno Smith...he predicted a playoff appearence THIS season???????????

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

No harm

No foul

Sometimes players don't blossum for NFLpuroses until 24 or 25yrs old

Maybe it takes a coach to recognize the potential of a player into his system?

BB has picked up a few very productive players that go over looked - look at Nink

BB is one of the better cap managers - and we don't see the Pats have too many problems there. AH will probably take its toll and that is just a  most unusal event.

Being that we may be light in the D line/tackle position this could be a really good move come October. He did come from USC and he did do well in Canada. BB is not done with him

I am going to be very interested in who is on the PS

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

I disagree.  If a player comes out of college, he should be NFL ready before taking the field.  Otherwise he's a bust. Right, Queenie?

[/QUOTE]

Naw..it just means he's Jet..like Geno Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts