Armstead Update

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Armstead Update

12. Defensive lineman Armond Armstead, who recently had surgery to remove an infection and is on the non-football injury list, was spotted for the first time on the field on Tuesday. He was dressed in sweats and didn't partake in any drills, but his presence could be a sign that he's creeping closer to a return to action. The Patriots could use the depth along the interior of the defensive line.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4746649/observations-day-2-of-tampa-week

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Armstead Update

thanks, good timing. I Hope I get to see him play

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Agreed. Great news that he's out there. Hopefully he returns within the next week or two, gains his strength and stamina back, and can find his way into the rotation next to Wilfork and Kelley.

The talent is clearly there, and the fact that he was out there indicates this is nothing terribly serious.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Agreed. Great news that he's out there. Hopefully he returns within the next week or two, gains his strength and stamina back, and can find his way into the rotation next to Wilfork and Kelley.

The talent is clearly there, and the fact that he was out there indicates this is nothing terribly serious.

I hear he is joining with Ras I on the Pats special victims unit

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

They probably saw how bad Fortson and ol' "Poke Chp" were when they watched films of the game vs. the Eagles and forced Armstead out of the tub at gun point.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

The delay is really going to hurt his NFL development and we still have no clue if he can play at this level yet. I'm glad he's back but still wonder why we didn't hedge our bets with all the extra cash we had and get another starter/role player type (ie G. Warren type) back at the beginning of the FA period

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Could be just as likely Armstead has been nose down, face in playbook learning how to play 3/4 End in BB's 3/4.  Maybe BB thought he needed a longer look at Fortson and Grissom, both of whom looked decent and but only one roster spot is available.

Sections
Shortcuts