arrest warrant in Oakland?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

arrest warrant in Oakland?

Good that the Pats aren't playing in Oakland this year as there may be an arrest warrant issued iagainst BB for Larceny, i.e. stealing another player from the Raiders!!!

A pro bowl DE/OLB for a 3rd and a 4th or 5th rounder? When the whole world knew the Pats were desparate for this guy? Come on, this is almost unfair. Like taking candy from a baby. Not that I'm complaining.

BB is the man!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Re: arrest warrant in Oakland?

Don't forget, we usually end up with one of the best records. Our 3 round pick were surrendering, is going to be more like a early 4th rounder.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

If he turns out to be the player he was 2 years ago,BB better stay out of Cali for awhile as they still has the death penalty!!Good move for both sides as they signed Greg Ellis to play that position for them,Burgess really didn't have a job in Oakland.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastplant. Show beastplant's posts

wanted dead or alive....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

We love Brockton Al!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

i hope burgess pans out.with all his injuries.i think the pats gave up to much for him.not to mention he will be added to the other 13 players that will be free agents next year.