Arrest warrant issued in Denver for TJ Ward

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Arrest warrant issued in Denver for TJ Ward

Just two months after he signed with the Broncos, safety T.J. Ward has been involved in an incident that has him wanted by Denver police.

CBS 4 in Denver reports that an arrest warrant was issued for Ward on Thursday in connection with an incident that took place on May 9. According to the police, that incident involved a scuffle at a nightclub that is being categorized as both an assault and disturbing the peace.

The Broncos signed Ward to a four-year, $22.5 million contract in March. His signing was one of the key moves the Broncos made in an aggressive approach to free agency this year.

Ward previously played four seasons for the Browns. Last year he started all 16 games and was chosen to his first Pro Bowl.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/22/report-arrest-warrant-issued-for-broncos-safety-t-j-ward/
    "Giggedy, Giggedy!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Arrest warrant issued in Denver for TJ Ward

Geez-louise, who woulda thought nightclubs would be such dangerous places these days.  Apparently, getting drunk, dancing, and competing for the best tail in the bar does some sorta thing to raise one's energy levels and testosterone.  ...Police are "vague"...but- that's a big newsflash too.  8^)

This story should be:  Insert every mammal here_____.  Wanted to _____ with opposite gendered mammal here_____.  The ritual led to a rut.  ...they became exhausted and some alpha predator ate/smashed/killed/arrested 1 or more of them.   Friday became Saturday...begin again @ "This story should be"....

What conclusions can we draw from this?

#1.  It's oftentimes more awkward to approach a potential mating partner in the checkout line...and a suitable 1 may not live close enough to your territorial pissing grounds;

#2.  Sometimes while hunting and/or at work, survival may not be acrimonious to mate or mating rituals; Fellow hunters frowwwwn, you drop down in pecking order.  

#3.  Pick a really good nightclub- rub oneself with seductive musks, bring your A game + bail money.  ...Maybe a friend...but not 1 as good-looking as you- but pretty close, not hideous.

#4.  Try and try again...unless you actually do get eaten.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Why is the media ignoring this story?  This is ridiculous.  If the was a Patriot player the news outlets would be going crazy.  Just another example of the anti-Patriot media.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I will never forget jay shizzles and others ranting and raving about how great this guy is.  Add in this recent incident with goodell hovering and we shall see how great elway thinks he is kneejerking and overpaying in desperation.

[/QUOTE]

He is a good safety. As AH was a good TE. Just because he is wanted by the police doesn't mean he isn't good at playing safety. It just means he may not get to play safety. I don't see it as any type of kneejerk signing. He was easily one of the best available in FA this year. I guess you would rather have Chung?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Just checked espn. Absolutely no headline on this story.  Classic.

[/QUOTE]

Really Queenie?  No headline on the NFL page about an NFL player?  Wait, were you looking on the Soccer tab?  Nascar?  You're an idiot.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Ummm, just checked again...yep.  just did.  No headline on the story.

Looks like bustchise loses again the  like incest victim he is.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, no headline there stating that a warrant was issued for Ward.  What an idiot.  

http://espn.go.com/nfl/

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Not on the front page, moron.

[/QUOTE]  

Ah, yes.  Queenie is crying that some arrest warrant for a NFL player during the offseason for a bar fight weeks ago isn't on the front page of ESPN, only on the NFL page (as I already pointed out, you freakin idiot).

Let's see, Queenie.  Can we assume that you will now proceed to compare this bar fight to A A Ron murders?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Red flags all over for this guy. He was questioned about a shop lifting incident when he was a mere child. Elway should have known.

Don't get me started on signing injury prone players like Talib and Demarcus Ware....you CANNOT sign guys who may possibly ever get injured!

Know what I mean...

[object HTMLDivElement]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Red flags all over for this guy. He was questioned about a shop lifting incident when he was a mere child. Elway should have known.

Don't get me started on signing injury prone players like Talib and Demarcus Ware....you CANNOT sign guys who may possibly ever get injured!

Know what I mean...

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but why is the media ignoring this story.  Why hasn't it taken over the main page at ESPN?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Know what I mean...

[object HTMLDivElement]

Lol!

[/QUOTE]

But you can choose not to draft guys with multiple multiple back surgeries, multiple ACL tears (or multiple murder allegations)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Jets suck at drafting (Kyle Wilson anyone?) and pretty much just suck in general...like you.

[QUOTE]

Know what I mean...

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Lol!

[/QUOTE]

But you can choose not to draft guys with multiple multiple back surgeries, multiple ACL tears (or multiple murder allegations)

[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Not on the front page, moron.

[/QUOTE]  

Ah, yes.  Queenie is crying that some arrest warrant for a NFL player during the offseason for a bar fight weeks ago isn't on the front page of ESPN, only on the NFL page (as I already pointed out, you freakin idiot).

Let's see, Queenie.  Can we assume that you will now proceed to compare this bar fight to A A Ron murders?

[/QUOTE]

it made the CNN Bleacher Report front page yesterday. Maybe he doesn't want to find it so he can back up his anti-patriots fantasy

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2072888-tj-ward-reportedly-facing-arrest-warrant-for-assault-disturbing-the-peace

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Bleacher report is the biggest joke of nows reporting. 

All of us on the forum could write a better site. 

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Know what I mean...

Thank you for this!!! lol ...you beat me to it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Umm, bleacher report is not the worldwide leader in sports like espn is.

Espn also failed to report russell and heckert's duis last may at this time until weeks later.

Remember, moron?  These are facts, not fantasies.

It's still a national sports page, moron. You're baseless claims of bias are fantasy

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bleacher report is the biggest joke of nows reporting. 

All of us on the forum could write a better site. 

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow">http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Hey Joe, I really enjoyed reading a few pages of your blog. Nice work bud!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Know what I mean...

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this!!! lol ...you beat me to it.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

HA HA!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TJ Ward had to go to the principles office in 5th grade...

Writing was on the wall!

Signed Rusty

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

This thread confirmed one thing: rusty is a total scmbag loser..

Sections
Shortcuts