Arrest warrant out for thrid person

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Arrest warrant out for thrid person

You may glory in a team triumphant......
    But you fall in love with a team in defeat

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

I hope this did not shoot my theory that the other person present that night is under protective custody and is singing.

Note Wallace was wanted for accessory after the fact and not an accomplice to murder, if there is such a distinction. (I am not a lawyer.)

At 44 , he also does not seem to be in the right demographic to hang out with gang bangers in their 20's running around and hit people.

Living well is the best revenge.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Looked up the legal defintion:

"an accessory is distinguished from an accomplice, who normally is present at the crime and participates in some way. An accessory must generally have knowledge that a crime is being, or will be committed. A person with such knowledge may become an accessory by helping or encouraging the criminal in some way, or simply by failing to report the crime to proper authority. The assistance to the criminal may be of any type, including emotional or financial assistance as well as physical assistance or concealment."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

I hope this did not shoot my theory that the other person present that night is under protective custody and is singing.

Note Wallace was wanted for accessory after the fact and not an accomplice to murder, if there is such a distinction. (I am not a lawyer.)

At 44 , he also does not seem to be in the right demographic to hang out with gang bangers in their 20's running around and hit people.

Thank goodness all of us aren't in on this investigation.  Hernandez would have been arrested and released about 10 times by now.  After NEGAME2 puts a hit out on NomorePensionlooting, she takes Hernandez back to her place and hides him in case an 11th arrest was going to be made.  Rusty would have both Ray Lewis and Marvin Harrison locked up for these murders, and Nomadfan and I would be reporting conflicting motives to the press.  Who/What am I missing? 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Thank goodness all of us aren't in on this investigation.  Hernandez would have been arrested and released about 10 times by now.  After NEGAME2 puts a hit out on NomorePensionlooting, she takes Hernandez back to her place and hides him in case an 11th arrest was going to be made.  Rusty would have both Ray Lewis and Marvin Harrison locked up for these murders, and Nomadfan and I would be reporting conflicting motives to the press.  Who/What am I missing? 

part-timer!

But like I said previously, the values of our comments and $3.99 will get you a cup of coffee.

Some of my posts were to point out conflicting information reported by the press.

Posting are just talking among people to distract us from a very sad Greek Tragedy involving a player we followed for 3 years and our team. (for me anyway)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not a whole lot different following the draft or a Patriots loss - the GMs and HCs come out of the wood work. 

Sections
Shortcuts