Arrington should be very concerned

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Arrington should be very concerned

With the rise of Butler it would appear Arrington is going to be odd man out. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Arrington should be very concerned

No.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

now your just playing with Doug, aren't ya?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

I thought so too but apparently Arrington's "Dead" money is keeping him alive here as it costs more to cut him than to keep him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

yeah, I saw that on he other post. thats a lot to eat. BB has eaten dead money before, but this appears to be too much, even for him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'll gain a huge amount of respect for BB the GM if he acknowledges his mistake and cuts the dead wood for the betterment of the Team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

They've got him working as a back up safety I've heard.  Don't be surprised if they keep him because of his versatility, including his special teams roles.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

if it's an upgrade, it is what it is.  The defense overall has to get better.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Go look at his defense of Welker last year. Just for that reason alone he will be kept round for those 2 games.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Go look at his defense of Welker last year. Just for that reason alone he will be kept round for those 2 games.

I am an Arrington fan. but if the Pats have 3 CB's on the field most of the time, it seems to me that Revis and Browner are definite. between Dennerd, Ryan and Arrington for that 3rd spot, I think I have them ranked in that order.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The Patriots have very good talent at cornerback this season. There will be some tough cuts. It would be a bad time to get injured for any of them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

I am an Arrington fan. but if the Pats have 3 CB's on the field most of the time, it seems to me that Revis and Browner are definite. between Dennerd, Ryan and Arrington for that 3rd spot, I think I have them ranked in that order.

I don't disagree with you regarding the pecking order you listed for the CB's. I think Arrington makes the team and is utilized on special teams, depth at CB (last resort on the outside) and on a game plan/match-up basis when there is a stud slot receiver to be taken out of the game. He was really good against WW last year and should be utilized to his strengths which may only be for a handful of games. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Maybe Arrington plays some safety too this year.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I'll gain a huge amount of respect for BB the GM if he acknowledges his mistake and cuts the dead wood for the betterment of the Team.

Really....   : |

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I thought so too but apparently Arrington's "Dead" money is keeping him alive here as it costs more to cut him than to keep him.

Absolutely right. He costs 3.6 to keep, 4.9 to cut.

http://overthecap.com/salary-cap/new-england-patriots" rel="nofollow">http://overthecap.com/salary-cap/new-england-patriots

He is the 12th highest paid Patriot -_-.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Also, Arrington is a VERY GOOD slot corner. Oddly, he is incapable of playing ANYWHERE else on the field. But yeah, in the slot, the guy is very valuable. Over paid for sure, but with 2-4 CBs ahead of him outside, he is a good fit for this D.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

Also, Arrington is a VERY GOOD slot corner. Oddly, he is incapable of playing ANYWHERE else on the field. But yeah, in the slot, the guy is very valuable. Over paid for sure, but with 2-4 CBs ahead of him outside, he is a good fit for this D.

I just think u want 4 other CB's on the field over Arrington. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

I just think u want 4 other CB's on the field over Arrington. 

I'm fine with him being the 3rd, but NEVER the 2nd. He should NEVER be lining up outside the numbers.

Sections
Shortcuts