Re: Arrington signed to a 4 year contract

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to Rocky's comment:

1. 1hMike ReissMike Reiss @MikeReiss

Patriots and CB Kyle Arrington have an agreement in principle on a four-year contract, per source.

NOOOOOOO! 4 years!!  I dont know if I like this. Not in an offseason where you could possible get Talib and Asoumouah(sp). I think this is BB being cheap again and sticking with a sytem player. Other than toughness and tackling ability I really dont see why they would lock him up. He came on late in the year but was getting burnt the 1st half of the year (IN THE SLOT). I was hoping we would get 2 LEGIT outside CBs that are around 6 ft and kick Dennard inside but I guess not.  I swear they better not have given him more than 3 mill/year. Must be a down year cuz Carey Williams got paid and a few posters mentioned him and he s*cked last year too! When LLoyd has his best game of the season and Brady attack you all game, you are not worth 6mill/year!  Wow,,,Im def. confused now as to what consititutes a "good" CB!  smh

LOL

You're wrong. BB is right.

I bet it's like a 2 mil per type deal which is great for a quality nickel of the next 3-4 years. Check it off the list.

Sign Talib and it's he and Dennard making up arguably as good a starting duo in the AFC.

You are in the minority here on this one. 

your wrong as usual. he signed 4/$16

Well, that's not 5 million and only 8.5 million is guaranteed.  I am right as usual.  I wanted him here for 2 more years before the cap jumps. He doesn't get hurt, so it's likely he plays t lasgt 2 years and probably into 2013, with his potential of being cut in 2016.

Great signing and good dispersion of the dollars.

Hey, how are the Jets doing RKarp? Can you give us an update on their cap situation and if its down to 25 million yet?

LMAO

Hey, I noticed they resigned LEx Luther for FB and signed hot prospect RB and Raiders cast off MIke Goodson.

Wow!

They're really attracting FAs there huh? Deep draft in 2010 = BOTCHED

Deep FA MARKET in 2013 and 2014 = NO CAP ROOM

Cannot be made up. It's almost like the Jets tried to be the worst managed team in cap history and succeeded. LOL city!

I hope u right rusty. I get the pass rush point and hopefully its much improved but for 4 million??? We could have spent 2 more and got a quality starter thats all Im saying, but if they Sign 2 vets or one vet, one draftee and move Arrington to 4th DB behind dennard, Talib and "# 2 CB" I would like it but the money sais otherwise IMO. Cole was our 4th DB last year for pennies...

"I hope u right rusty. I get the pass rush point and hopefully its much improved but for 4 million??? We could have spent 2 more and got a quality starter"

thats what i wolda d0ne. arrington has been a liability

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

Keep him down, down, dwon the depth chart.  Does BB have memory loss issues?  Did he see how Arrington was getting torched by the Ravens 2 months ago?

What game were you watching?  It was Cole that got torched.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

Sean Smith got $2 millions more ($2.5 millions guaranted more).

I don't get it...

Looks like the Chiefs got a bargain!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

Keep him down, down, dwon the depth chart.  Does BB have memory loss issues?  Did he see how Arrington was getting torched by the Ravens 2 months ago?

What game were you watching?  It was Cole that got torched.

it was both but Cole was def worse

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Now complete the fear inspiring defensive backfield by signing Marquice Cole to an even more ridiculous contract.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

4 years?  Hmm!!  I was hoping they used that money to bring in the Honey Badger!

I'd rather have Honey Boo Boo then this piece of garbage.