Arrington to replace Butler

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

Arrington to replace Butler

Butler stunk last week...looks like Arrington is in. Does this make any sense?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Arrington to replace Butler

It was a talking point by Reiss based on Arrington replacing Butler at the end of the Jets game.  IMO, Butler stunk, but if you pull him while he's in a funk than it will stick with him and shake his confidence.  I'd stick with him, as long as he does well at practice.  I think he'll do better next week...hopefully.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I did notice Arrington playing late in the game when BB finally benched Butler.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

In Response to Re: Arrington to replace Butler:
    [QUOTE]Says who? you? Link please???????????
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]
    http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4683974/change-coming-at-right-cornerback

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]It was a talking point by Reiss based on Arrington replacing Butler at the end of the Jets game.  IMO, Butler stunk, but if you pull him while he's in a funk than it will stick with him and shake his confidence.  I'd stick with him, as long as he does well at practice.  I think he'll do better next week...hopefully.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

I want to agree with you on this.  It's basically something we were all taught.  However, I think that approach hurt Wilhite real bad last year.  He got into a funk and was never pulled.  It cost us.  Sometimes it also helps to step back, watch, and reflect for a little while.  Tough call.  Without personally knowing the guy it's hard to tell which approach is best.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

[QUOTE]Dude, do you even read boston.com or just come to the forums. http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/09/arrington_to_re.html
    Posted by murghkhor[/QUOTE]
    Chii idiot. It's a blog, not the Magna Carta.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from changes1677. Show changes1677's posts

it might be good for him to sit and think things over but maybe not.  Honestly do you really see arrigton replacing butler as our starting corner long term?  not a chance.  hopefully if BB sits him hell come back  on the field on fire.  Still not time to give up on butler thats for sure

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

Hey..... Stop the Arguing Right Now!  You ALL know Butler Suks. Im tired of hearing just give him a chance. You know from after the first year if a person will conform and mold into a great prospect and then great player.
    Butler does not fit the mold.
    Chung, look how good he is becoming after just 1 year. Ahhh...Oh boy, Im stuck. Who else is getting better? Oh Shiet, we are soo screwed. I was gonna use Maroney as an example but ahhhhh, yeah. Oh and look at Wilhite, oh wait....you better not look at him. Ahhh, Oh yeah Seabass...see we're on a roll now. Look at  Meriweather,  oh crapola, he might be benched...Shiet! 
    Anyone wanna talk about the weather? Yell

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from changes1677. Show changes1677's posts

asante samuel didnt start to become dominate till his 3rd and 4th season.. you think this happens overnight? butler didnt even start all last season and now hes the one covering the opponets top reciever.  youre a fool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

On a side note, I didn't turn Matilda in for threatening death on my computer.  I wanted it to be here so I could say the following-

I am still here.  And obviously, since you made a third grade threat about "frying" my hard drive, you have ZERO idea what you are talking about, so your opinions about football are rendered moot.  Also, what makes you think I only have one hard drive anyway?  Maybe I'm running Raid 2 on a 3 disk set.  

Sections
Shortcuts