Arrington Update

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: Arrington Update

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

I know Arrington catches a lot of heat here but he is a quality cover guy on the inside. He does a nice job on most of the slot receivers in the league. Unfortunately when he is asked to play on the outside he doesn't have the type of athleticism and size to play against some of the faster more physical outside guys.

+1

Now he'll earn his $$$...He'll have decent depth at CB to keep him at Slot CB where he does a solid, very good job...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmaxxx. Show kmaxxx's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

In response to kmaxxx's comment:

KA Should have never been signed to a long term deal.

At a 3.6 million dollar hit to the cap this season and over 4.8 million hit to the cap next season, Belichick could have got his typical 3 or 4 Ahmad Carroll types for that amount.  The kind who is slow to respond, not especially aggressive, gets beat deep, overwhelmed by tall receivers.

Who's bringing back my kmax?  That's even one of my avatars I used along with the 2 dead girls from the Shining.

Your kmax?  I have been kmaxx forever.  I took a sabbatical from here and forgot my password.  Now I am kmaxxx.

Are you trying to say you had multiple screen names going at one time?  Do you now?  Are you related to riding with the king queen?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

I do think bb overpaid slightly for him. I think he could have been had for 2m per. I don't know if,it was a smart contract back then because I don't know what other FA corners were available for the signing. The contract looks bad now because of,who is here now and who is emerging now. My prediction is Ryan outplays Dennard. Dennard is better than Arrington. As you say, he's sitting a fifth on the talent chart at the moment. 

[object HTMLDivElement]

2mil I'd understand and say hey, he gives something on ST's and is an average slot CB who at times can cover good talent. That seems like a good place for him but I wouldn't call giving him double that amount only slightly over paid. If you bought a new civic for $33k when the asking price was $16.5k would you say you only slightly overpaid? Of course not. That's the biggest issue I think most have is the money. He's a 4th CB maybe 3rd on most teams so why not pay him as such, like you suggested $2mil. 

I'd be on board with the 2 mil also. I still don't think he's more than an average slot CB. BB has lined him up at DE on a few occasions so maybe that's where the extra money kicks in. For the life of me I can't understand that alignment.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

KA Should have never been signed to a long term deal.

At a 3.6 million dollar hit to the cap this season and over 4.8 million hit to the cap next season, Belichick could have got his typical 3 or 4 Ahmad Carroll types for that amount.  The kind who is slow to respond, not especially aggressive, gets beat deep, overwhelmed by tall receivers.

Who's bringing back my kmax?  That's even one of my avatars I used along with the 2 dead girls from the Shining.

Your kmax?  I have been kmaxx forever.  I took a sabbatical from here and forgot my password.  Now I am kmaxxx.

Are you trying to say you had multiple screen names going at one time?  Do you now?  Are you related to riding with the king queen?

Ok, creepy internet person.  I was kmax and Kmaxx and a few other versions from 2006 - 2009 and yes I got banned a lot back in the day.  I do have 2 current screen names Tcal2 2009 - Present which I forgot my password to and tcal2- 2010 - Present

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

By the way fraud anyone can search on kmaxx (upper right) and can see by the 0 post count that the account was banned so the you "forgot the password" thing doesn't work....lol.

Don't try F***ing with people who are a lot smarter than you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

One last thing.  If you don't think you've been totally Roasted yet I can pull up old tcal2 post, from years ago, where I reference myself as being kmax.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmaxxx. Show kmaxxx's posts

By the way fraud anyone can search on kmaxx (upper right) and can see by the 0 post count that the account was banned so the you "forgot the password" thing doesn't work....lol.

Don't try F***ing with people who are a lot smarter than you.

No sir, you are wrong.  I still have links in my bookmarks of some of the old threads I posted in.  Not banned.  No 0 post count.  Just forgot password.

my old post

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmaxxx. Show kmaxxx's posts

One last thing.  If you don't think you've been totally Roasted yet I can pull up old tcal2 post, from years ago, where I reference myself as being kmax.  

Ok.  If you say so. 

If you don't like my posts then just say so instead of acting like I stole your banned screen name. 

You

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

He still sucks.

So nothings changed

Sections
Shortcuts