Arrogance or Fear?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Re: Arrogance or Fear?

Lmao chiquitas.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

He has earned the right to be arrogant as opposed to FOOT ball boboy pats record since loss in afce div loss. 36-8. Jets 15-18

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

They just played Sunday, the quick turn around, heal up, watch film, do some good walk through next couple days and all is good to go for this one.  Not arrogant, not fear, just smart, imo. 

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Patsies are not practicing this week?  Hilarious.  You'd think with BB's inability to deal with first time QBs that he'd want to get a few live snaps in before Thursday.  At the very least, considering the look of fear in Brady against the Bills would force him to run through some extra protections for a formidiable Jet DL.   The arrogance of BB thinking that a team with so many glaring issues exposed by the the rookie squad in Buffalo does not need to practice is horrendous.  

Or maybe... 

It's not arrogance at all.  Given the state of the team made of glass, BB realizes that he cannot afford to have another one of those Chiquitas bruised before Thursday.  I hear that the Walk through was done with Virtual Reality head gear so that there was no chance of anyone twisting an ankle or breaking a nail.  

I'd say that it is just as likely that BB is a giant pusse (and a realization of the lack of depth on the team) as it is he is the most arrogant coach in the NFL.

Well, you used to say that you only antagonize Rusty and if he weren't here, you'd be here to discuss football.

I think I've misjudged you.  I thought you were alright.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

In response to provpats' comment:

He has earned the right to be arrogant as opposed to FOOT ball boboy pats record since loss in afce div loss. 36-8. Jets 15-18

Just curious... what's with the arbitrary starting point and why a different amount of games?

Starting point for the reading impaired is Rex's sb win against the pats in 2010. Difference in games is pats have played deeper into ps

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

So, you say he's arrogant?

Any other coaches that have earned the right? 

Yup. Shanty payton Tomlin.  notice the pattern?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Rex on ESPN Boston:

"We'll have a bit more than that but not much.  It is about keeping your players fresh."

does this mean Rex is a little less fearful or arrogant than BB?

or is he more because he has to work his players like that?

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

So, you say he's arrogant?

Any other coaches that have earned the right? 

Yup. Shanty payton Tomlin.  notice the pattern?

How 'bout Coughlin?  Two SBs?  Is there a point in time when the arrogance entitlement goes away?  Say, a decade without a SB win?  

Rex has a lifetime without a win as an hc and not even an appearence

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Rex on ESPN Boston:

"We'll have a bit more than that but not much.  It is about keeping your players fresh."

does this mean Rex is a little less fearful or arrogant than BB?

or is he more because he has to work his players like that?

Just a normal week for Rex.  Everything is planned back from game day.

Bill had it planned this way three years ago

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Patsies are not practicing this week?  Hilarious.  You'd think with BB's inability to deal with first time QBs that he'd want to get a few live snaps in before Thursday.  At the very least, considering the look of fear in Brady against the Bills would force him to run through some extra protections for a formidiable Jet DL.   The arrogance of BB thinking that a team with so many glaring issues exposed by the the rookie squad in Buffalo does not need to practice is horrendous.  

Or maybe... 

It's not arrogance at all.  Given the state of the team made of glass, BB realizes that he cannot afford to have another one of those Chiquitas bruised before Thursday.  I hear that the Walk through was done with Virtual Reality head gear so that there was no chance of anyone twisting an ankle or breaking a nail.  

I'd say that it is just as likely that BB is a giant pusse (and a realization of the lack of depth on the team) as it is he is the most arrogant coach in the NFL.

Well, you used to say that you only antagonize Rusty and if he weren't here, you'd be here to discuss football.

I think I've misjudged you.  I thought you were alright.

This guy has never been alright.  He's a Jets troll.  He's one of the reasons I stayed away from this place for a year.  Can't believe any of you tried to engage him in an intelligent conversation.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

Bwahahahahahhahahha!  30K! What a loser.

Most adults don't consider a part time shift at the movie theater a career. Only you do that.

Rusty/Ned/ Gus or whatever your name is today...rather than make your response to Butchise personel including his age, salary and occupation, as well as his appearance (which most likely you are wrong on all 4)...why dont you prove him wrong with football facts and discussion like when I prove you wrong on most everything?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Do we REALLY think they need to practice that much?  Light workouts etc are probably occurring.  With only 4 days, I'd prefer to see the team fresher than coming off a couple days of practice and hard workouts.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts