Ryan > Kaepernick
Jones/White > Crabtree/Whoever
T Gonzalez > V Davis
Neither D scares me against the Pats, who have, without a doubt, the most potent offense in the NFL.
Everybody seems to have a pants tent over Kaepernick's last game...but it was only 1. For every good game, he's had a forgettable one. Also, I am NOT sold as the Harblahs as good coaches at ALL, I'd be more worried about Mike Smith creating a killer gameplan than Harbaugh.
And, yes, I am kind of looking past Baltimore for a few reason:
1) Flacco has had 2 good games in a row. I challenge ANYONE to show me 3 good ones in a row, at any point of his career.
2) Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are hurt. Playing, yes, but not up to what people have come to expect from them. Add Webb to that list and you find a very damaged Raven D.
3) This run D (NE) is in no way, shape or form, the run D that Ray Rice opened with an 80 yard TD against in 2010 (09 playoffs).
4) With Talib at CB and McCourty at S, Smith and Boldin don't scare me so much. Boldin is not really a deep threat, and though Smith definitely is (and to a lesser extent Jacoby Jones regardless of 70 yard defensive breakdowns), I see this D being able to handle that crew as well, or better than they handled HOU's crew of receiving options.
5) Flacco IS better than Dilfer, but this D of BALT is nowhere near the D they won a SB with. Some of the names may be the same, but this D can't hold a candle to that one.