As bad as Goodell has been for the NFL, this makes me scratch my head.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

As bad as Goodell has been for the NFL, this makes me scratch my head.

How did he get a new contract? In any other job if you act like he does they kick you in the butt on the way out the door.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/02/nfl-extends-roger-goodells-contract-through-2015/1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

Re: As bad as Goodell has been for the NFL, this makes me scratch my head.

Who would be the alternative?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I came in here sayin' to myself, Laz you ain't gonna waste even 1 single mouse click vote on the most negative sellection choice available, so why bother.  But halfway in realized I'd be wrong...I'm lyin': .406 gives the 1 choice you'd like, the one of "Pray to jesus he goes down NYC street alley and gets bladed ear to ear" Selection.- Then you'd vote, And unlike the "This guy s#cks somewhat less" Presidential Vote...this one'd matter to me.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from erstwhilebuddha. Show erstwhilebuddha's posts

Goodell works with the owners to get the thing they want most..... MONEY. That's why he got a new contract.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In Response to Re: As bad as Goodell has been for the NFL, this makes me scratch my head.:
    I came in here sayin' to myself, Laz you ain't gonna waste even 1 single mouse click vote on the most negative sellection choice available, so why bother.  But halfway in realized I'd be wrong...I'm lyin': .406 gives the 1 choice you'd like, the one of " Pray to jesus he goes down NYC street alley and gets bladed ear to ear " Selection.- Then you'd vote, And unlike the " This guy s#cks somewhat less " Presidential Vote...this one'd matter to me.   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

I'm sure there are people out there that would do that. I'm also sure there are some out there that would torture him & make him admit his wrong doing on tape so that the slower people of the world could see, while cutting off his balls & stapling them to his face. I thought I'd keep it on the lighter side.You know, Christmas spirit & all. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

GOODELL'S AWESOME

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

As long as the NFL continues to grow like it's growing, Goodell will keep his job. A few fans may complain about some of what Goodell does, but the revenue growth speaks for itself.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In Response to Re: As bad as Goodell has been for the NFL, this makes me scratch my head.:
    Posted by tmot1234

Anyone who is breathing?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

Also you are not going to get a new commissioner right before these labor agreements. Nobody wants that on either side. It would reset every negotiation up until this point in a lot of ways. 

Only the fans and players hate Goodell.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Posted by tmot1234

Someone who played the game and actually got a degree in college, someone that actually played the game and isn't a lawyer

Sections
Shortcuts