As Colts near deadline on Manning, more troublesome details emerge

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

As Colts near deadline on Manning, more troublesome details emerge

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/don_banks/02/15/peyton/index.html#ixzz1mTp9ON4e

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: As Colts near deadline on Manning, more troublesome details emerge

manning is done....even if he plays he most likely wont be half the player he used to be

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I don't like Manning but I respect him and I think the way Irsey is taking the Sox approach to dealing with players is dirty and under handed. He should just have the balls to come out and say that:

"We appriciate what Manning has meant to this franchise however, we are not going to pay a player with neck problems $28mil after we just paid him $21mil to sit on the bench when we have the #1 pick and will be using it to take a franchise QB. Manning we wish you the best and enjoy that $21mil bonus you earned it for all you did for us and we'll never forget but it's time to move on and keep this team viable for the next decade to come"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

this blows my mind. There is no way the colts can keep him after it comes out he actually had a secret 4th surgery. At this point last years 21 million looks to be his golden parachute. enjoy retirement gomer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Bone spurs = more surgery.  Muscle atrophy (may never return)  4 surgeries!
    Going...going...gone!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

This whole Peyton Manning saga has been a real pain in the neck.

/golfclap

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

In Response to Re: As Colts near deadline on Manning, more troublesome details emerge:
    [QUOTE]This whole Peyton Manning saga has been a real pain in the neck. /golfclap
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

you know that sound when someone loses a game on the price is right. it just played really loudly.

Wommmmmp wompppppppppppppppp wommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: As Colts near deadline on Manning, more troublesome details emerge:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: As Colts near deadline on Manning, more troublesome details emerge : you know that sound when someone loses a game on the price is right. it just played really loudly. Wommmmmp wompppppppppppppppp wommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

I lol'd.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

What a way to go out. No team will touch him and waste money. But, maybe they'll consider him for an OC position somewhere, or QB coach.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

talking to some family members who are in the medical field who have seen similar neck issues like the one peyton has, they have said all along that they dont believe peyton will be able to play again...i was surprised to hear that, but ive become more and more convinced of it after hearing this

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Sounds ugly. How could his physician clear him to play?