As COMMIE predicted, SAINTS are a fraud, TEBOW will save the JETS, WELK is the 4th wheel!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: As COMMIE predicted, SAINTS are a fraud, TEBOW will save the JETS, WELK is the 4th wheel!

Welcome back man. 

You know I don't like your "I told you so" threads though. Ah well. Hope all's going well with your business. 

Meantime, as far as I can tell, you are 1 for 3. Tebow hasn't saved anything, and Welker has reasserted his value with Edelman hurt....

As for the Saints, they may be the best winless team in history - you saw how well they played Green Bay right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: As COMMIE predicted, SAINTS are a fraud, TEBOW will save the JETS, WELK is the 4th wheel!

CC weren't you banned? You being back only adds to the downward trend of the board.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

OK predictions but Welker is still a very important part of this team for 2-3 years more IMO...but he needs to come down on his price or he might not be able to come back ..if he does not, how about this prediction:

He will go to another team ...then in after 2 years (he gets released) , never getting the same chemistry with the new team, dropping tremendously in production to the point of losing his chance at the hall of fame consideration, will come back for his final season  as the last reciever for a slight revival in his career...much like Branch did!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Nothing is going to save the Jets this season.  Nothing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Let's see Welker over 200 yards receiving in the last two weeks WRONG, Tebow no were to be seen in Yets offenseWRONG...I'll give you the Aints for now but don't count Breez out yet

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

He's back. More Brady bashing and Tebow loving to follow.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

yup. Commie returning with his trash posts only makes a board already damaged and hurt by BDC even WORSE, he is absolute gossip magazine ignorant garbage... nobody wants you here CC, get a clue

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

This post belongs with his Sandusky was railroaded thread, pure genius...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Tebow isn't an nfl qb. You said the same thing last year when he played for Denver. After his horrid performance against the Patriots in the playoffs I'm surprised you still think he can play.

Tebow is bad dude, really bad. I hope he does take over for Sanchez . As bad as Sanchez is, and he's really bad, tebow is even worse.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In other bold predictions...tomorrow will be Monday, leaves will soon be falling off trees, and white powdery stuff will fall from the heavens sometime between the months of December and March.

Honestly good call on the Saints, however anyone and everyone knew Sanchez would flop and need to be replaced. I don't buy Welker losing his spot to Edelman - perhaps someone else, but not by a guy that really is not a receiver and is made out of breakable fine China. Edelman will never consistently catch passes beyond ten yards and he will never, ever, ever, never play anything close to 16 games in a season. He's been like that his entire football career (not what you're looking for from "more physical" players).  

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tebow will save the Jet's? Did I miss something? Did they upgrade thier RB's, offensive line and WR's Talent?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, let's take stock of our rivals.  Their QB situation is comical, their starting WRs would be 3 and 4 options on every other team in the league, their defense is aging (LBs especially), they can't rush the passer or run the ball, and their best player is out for the year. Other than that, they're great.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

They certainly can't get any worse with Tebow. I heard Mike Ditka say that they should start Tebow and I wasn't sure if it was a good I dea at first but after thinking about it there couldn't be any harm because Sanchez obviously can't cut it.

Sections
Shortcuts