As CONTRARIAN predicted weeks ago, NO JINTS in the playoffs (so PATS win SB)... anyone want to challenge that now?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: As CONTRARIAN predicted weeks ago, NO JINTS in the playoffs (so PATS win SB)... anyone want to challenge that now?

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

where's the usual bandwagon? same old pattern.. i make a bold calculated prediction based on facts and the prespect.. the same old retrospective "thinkers" attack with the same koolaid that the past is somehow equivalent to the present and future.. hey the jints have pulled it out before so that means they somehow will always or have somehow have always done so.. its a new year, 2012 is the year of the skins in the nfc. they are going to the playoffs, both jints and boyz are going home. skins will win a game or 2 in the playoffs as long as rg3 plays with health. gawds want pats to win for the seas are parting. no pittsburgh, no tough ravens, notough texans.. just beat peyton and you get a jambroni.. 4th ring for brady coming up!

[/QUOTE]

yeah i'll challenge it-until jints are dead you better HOPE they don't make playoffs  :  )

oh and tonite vs SF? welcome to a REAL D....suddenly u "unstoppable" O looks scared and lost

[/QUOTE]

How about that unstoppable, never say die, clutch, O of the Gi Aint's. What happened, no David Tyree miracle catches left in the playbook?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: As CONTRARIAN predicted weeks ago, NO JINTS in the playoffs (so PATS win SB)... anyone want to challenge that now?

[QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

where's the usual bandwagon? same old pattern.. i make a bold calculated prediction based on facts and the prespect.. the same old retrospective "thinkers" attack with the same koolaid that the past is somehow equivalent to the present and future.. hey the jints have pulled it out before so that means they somehow will always or have somehow have always done so.. its a new year, 2012 is the year of the skins in the nfc. they are going to the playoffs, both jints and boyz are going home. skins will win a game or 2 in the playoffs as long as rg3 plays with health. gawds want pats to win for the seas are parting. no pittsburgh, no tough ravens, notough texans.. just beat peyton and you get a jambroni.. 4th ring for brady coming up!

[/QUOTE]

yeah i'll challenge it-until jints are dead you better HOPE they don't make playoffs  :  )

oh and tonite vs SF? welcome to a REAL D....suddenly u "unstoppable" O looks scared and lost

[/QUOTE]

How about that unstoppable, never say die, clutch, O of the Gi Aint's. What happened, no David Tyree miracle catches left in the playbook?

[/QUOTE]

GIANTS ARE THE PATS DADDY'S-WE OWN YOU

you mad bro?

[/QUOTE]

Nah....My team is locked in...how about yours?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

You got this one right, mostly. Well done. That said it's not over, the Giants have the easiest remaining schedule of the three. 

You're not exactly a gracoius winner are you? 

Of course not long ago you went 0 for 7 in this forum on your NFL picks. You have made so many terrible predictions (remember Shaq will win the Celts a title, and your latest, Kevin Love is coming to the Celtics) that you'll pardon me if I don't bend over backwards when blind squirrels find nuts.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you mad bro?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

u just keep praying we dont meet in the SB as I know you are

btw that D looked pretty "locked in" giving up 41 pts to a rookie with 3 starts under his belt-big time

[/QUOTE]

Okay first...he is not a rookie...drafted in 2011! Second...I look forward to a Pats/Gi Aint's Superbowl rubber match. Third...my team scored 34 points today...despite 4 turnovers...how many did your team put up?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you mad bro?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

btw that D looked pretty "locked in" giving up 41 pts to a rookie with 3 starts under his belt-big time

[/QUOTE]

Okay first...he is not a rookie...drafted in 2011! Second...I look forward to a Pats/Gi Aint's Superbowl rubber match. Third...my team scored 34 points today...despite 4 turnovers...how many did your team put up?

[/QUOTE]

how is it a rubber match?

[/QUOTE]

Thats usually what they call a third meeting right? 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you mad bro?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

comrade, a rubber match usually means you both won one or its relatively even.. like ali-frazier 3..

[/QUOTE]

Well shut my mouth...you are absolutely right. Forgot all about that minor detail heh heh....Man it's late and i should be asleep right now.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

The Giants will win both their games. The Giants have tie breakers over Minnesota and Chicago.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you mad bro?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

comrade, a rubber match usually means you both won one or its relatively even.. like ali-frazier 3..

[/QUOTE]

Well shut my mouth...you are absolutely right. Forgot all about that minor detail heh heh....Man it's late and i should be asleep right now.

[/QUOTE]

yeah i should be too...all thats on are King of Queens reruns right now

[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with that. Leah Remini is one fine piece of......you know

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts