AS CONTRARIAN WARNED THE UNBELIEVERS, WE NOW FACE A 3-1-6 FUELED TEBOW!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: AS CONTRARIAN WARNED THE UNBELIEVERS WEEKS AGO, WE WILL NOW FACE A REVENGE -SEEKING 3:16 YARD PASSING TEBOW!

CC, go home.  Your father is waiting for you in the tool shed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: AS CONTRARIAN WARNED THE UNBELIEVERS, WE NOW FACE A 3:16 YARD PASSING TEBOW!

You warned the game was going to end in a 3 - 0 Steelers win. Thats what you warned. The blind squirrel is still nutless.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: SHOULD PATS BE GETTING READY FOR SOME TEBOW REVENGE?

In Response to Re: SHOULD PATS BE GETTING READY FOR SOME TEBOW REVENGE?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SHOULD PATS BE GETTING READY FOR SOME TEBOW REVENGE? : You called it my man and I was the only believer besides you. Never question the strength of faith.
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]

I have faith that the Pats are going back to the AFC conference game. Why don't you and the Contrarian go spread your demigod worship elsewhere

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: AS CONTRARIAN WARNED THE UNBELIEVERS, WE NOW FACE A 3:16 YARD PASSING TEBOW!

I have faith that the Pats are going back to the AFC conference game. Why don't you and the Contrarian go spread your demigod worship elsewhere

I think their the same person.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: AS CONTRARIAN WARNED THE UNBELIEVERS WEEKS AGO, WE WILL NOW FACE A REVENGE -SEEKING 3:16 YARD PASSING TEBOW!

In Response to Re: AS CONTRARIAN WARNED THE UNBELIEVERS WEEKS AGO, WE WILL NOW FACE A REVENGE -SEEKING 3:16 YARD PASSING TEBOW!:
    [QUOTE]CC, go home.  Your father is waiting for you in the tool shed.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]OH btw, i just found out i can sukkk my own p3n1s due to my flexibility, my girlfriend is noww jealous, i get a bjj either wayyy!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: AS CONTRARIAN DECREED WEEKS AGO, WE WILL NOW FACE A REVENGE -SEEKING 300 YARD PASSING TEBOW!

In Response to Re: AS CONTRARIAN DECREED WEEKS AGO, WE WILL NOW FACE A REVENGE -SEEKING 300 YARD PASSING TEBOW!:
    [QUOTE] btw, for all you christers out there, noticed how tebow passed for 316 yards as in john 3:16... hmmmm, just coincidence?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    yes that's is why we invented the word coincidence, to explain normal occurrences to irrationals like you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: AS CONTRARIAN WARNED THE UNBELIEVERS, WE NOW FACE A 3:16 YARD PASSING TEBOW!:
    [QUOTE]I have faith that the Pats are going back to the AFC conference game. Why don't you and the Contrarian go spread your demigod worship elsewhere I think their the same person.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

Your probably right Philskiw1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In Response to Re: AS CONTRARIAN WARNED THE UNBELIEVERS WEEKS AGO, WE WILL NOW FACE A REVENGE -SEEKING 3:16 YARD PASSING TEBOW!:
    [QUOTE]Why do you keep changing the title of the thread? Just like the religious to rewrite history, I guess.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]
    BURN!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: AS CONTRARIAN DECREED WEEKS AGO, WE WILL NOW FACE A REVENGE -SEEKING 300 YARD PASSING TEBOW!

In Response to Re: AS CONTRARIAN DECREED WEEKS AGO, WE WILL NOW FACE A REVENGE -SEEKING 300 YARD PASSING TEBOW!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AS CONTRARIAN DECREED WEEKS AGO, WE WILL NOW FACE A REVENGE -SEEKING 300 YARD PASSING TEBOW! : I'm guessing you like P3N1S.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Kneeling of course!  He calls it bow & wow, style

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Oh sure... every team in the playoffs should be preparing to lose....

Where do some of these comments come from.... ? Really.... Really...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AS CONTRARIAN WARNED THE UNBELIEVERS WEEKS AGO, WE WILL NOW FACE A REVENGE -SEEKING 3:16 YARD PASSING TEBOW! : oh, i have bad news.. your MOM just called me to meet her there.. gotta go! i told her to not wash out her mouth so u can get a whiffff of a little contrarian!

My Mom is 80.  Have a nice time.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AS CONTRARIAN WARNED THE UNBELIEVERS WEEKS AGO, WE WILL NOW FACE A REVENGE -SEEKING 3:16 YARD PASSING TEBOW! : i know her body is 80 but that mouth is around 76.. a good smooth loose-grip no-teeth feel!

Sorry, this stuff doesn't work on me.  If it did, then I would spend the next year trying to get clues where you live.  Then I would simply run you over and say it was an accident.  Both times.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smartacus. Show Smartacus's posts

Tebow threw for 316 yards
    Tebow averaged 31.6 yards per completion
    Steelers had a total of 31:06 in possession time
    Roethlisburger threw his one interception on 3rd and 16

John 3:16?eek

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: AS CONTRARIAN WARNED THE UNBELIEVERS, WE NOW FACE A 3:16 YARD PASSING TEBOW!:
    [QUOTE]Tebow threw for 316 yards Tebow averaged 31.6 yards per completion Steelers had a total of 31:06 in possession time Roethlisburger threw his one interception on 3rd and 16 John 3:16?
    Posted by Smartacus[/QUOTE]
    All it means is Tebow and the Broncos used up all their religious consequential help in one game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Isn't Big Ben a Bible thumper as well?  I recall that Ben got fined for writing "Playing for Jesus" on his shoes.  I guess the broncos pulling out the win just means the God prefers bible thumpers who are virgins over bible thumpers that like to rape women.

And by judging on the quality of life, God seems to have taken a liking to Tom Brady as well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I predict the Pats win 31-6.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Isn't Big Ben a Bible thumper as well?  I recall that Ben got fined for writing "Playing for Jesus" on his shoes.  I guess the broncos pulling out the win just means the God prefers bible thumpers who are virgins over bible thumpers that like to rape women. And by judging on the quality of life, God seems to have taken a liking to Tom Brady as well.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]
    Didn't SNL indicate Tom is God's nephew?  LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to "Re: SHOULD PATS BE GETTING READY FOR SOME TEBOW REVENGE?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SHOULD PATS BE GETTING READY FOR SOME TEBOW REVENGE? : Youknow not of good but only evil. You wouldn't understand faith if it struck you down but you feel free to judge me. Interesting... Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE] Using faith as trolling bait? WWJD, fer sure... It's ok. I forgive you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stank. Show stank's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AS CONTRARIAN WARNED THE UNBELIEVERS WEEKS AGO, WE WILL NOW FACE A REVENGE -SEEKING 3:16 YARD PASSING TEBOW! : 

My Mom is 80.  Have a nice time.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!! Good one, Davedsone!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: 3-0, could this be the final score shutout of broncs-steels?

posted at 1/8/2012 5:15 PM EST

First: 9/17/2009
    Last: 1/9/2012
    No, Tebow just blowwws.

Re: 6-0, will BRONCS be shutout?

posted at 1/8/2012 5:53 PM EST

First: 12/7/2008
    Last: 1/9/2012
    nope

with enough thrust, pigs fly just fine!

posted at 1/8/2012 5:58 PM EST

First: 10/11/2008
    Last: 1/8/2012
    i'm gonna go with no on this one

Do you know why most of your threads are a joke...  no not the caps this time. Its how many times you change the thread title to cover up how dumb you sound. Posted previously are the titles to this thread you saying that the Broncos were getting shut out.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]I predict the Pats win 31-6.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

And Tebow completes 3 passes for 16 yards.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Never question the strength of faith."

Not only a troll but a fool as well. You do realize that "faith" is not about getting what you want out of life like a kid in a candy store, or which team prays the most. Man this modern spoiled brat American version of Christianity is ridiculous. Faith is much deeper and more profound than some adult version of the make-a-wish foundation. I love this absurd idea that God is some kind of puppeteer. And from a troll no less!  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Isn't Big Ben a Bible thumper as well?  I recall that Ben got fined for writing "Playing for Jesus" on his shoes.  I guess the broncos pulling out the win just means the God prefers bible thumpers who are virgins over bible thumpers that like to rape women. And by judging on the quality of life, God seems to have taken a liking to Tom Brady as well.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]i dont agree, but perhaps thats what ben thought HIS god wanted him to do at the time!

Sections
Shortcuts