AS CONTRARIAN WARNED THE UNBELIEVERS, WE NOW FACE A 3-1-6 FUELED TEBOW!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

AS CONTRARIAN WARNED THE UNBELIEVERS, WE NOW FACE A 3-1-6 FUELED TEBOW!

man, teboww has the WORSE receivers to throw to in the league! bad combo of mediocre passer and even worse receivers and a fumbling good average RB. defense will need to get a a couple of pick 6s.

Tebow threw for 316 yards
    Tebow averaged 31.6 yards per completion
    Steelers had a total of 31:06 in possession time
    Roethlisburger threw his one interception on 3rd and 16

John 3:16?

RATINGS: 31.6, averaged 31.6 yards per throw

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: 3-0, could this be the final score shutout of broncs-steels?

No, Tebow just blowwws.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: 6-0, will BRONCS be shutout?

nope

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Re: SHOULD PATS BE GETTING READY FOR SOME TEBOW REVENGE?

i'm gonna go with no on this one

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Tebow preaches a false gospel.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to SHOULD PATS BE GETTING READY FOR SOME TEBOW REVENGE?:
    [QUOTE]man, teboww has the WORSE receivers to throw to in the league! bad combo of mediocre passer and even worse receivers and a fumbling good average RB. defense will need to get a a couple of pick 6s.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

You even stink as a Broncos fan!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

??? Uh we beat Tebow, you think we'll lose if they show up at Gilette?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

Was it you that predicted this matchup between NE and DEN in the playoffs?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It will be a lot like the first time the Patriots played the Tebow lead Broncos.  It will be like watching......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

WOW, add another element to the game next Saturday.  Josh McDaniels will be doing everything in his power to help the Patriots eliminate the Broncos.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Can you just change yout thread title mid stream? That seems like cheating to me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

Nope because the Steelers are going to win even though I hate them.

They have the talent EVEN with mulitple, multiple injuries and the Experience.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: SHOULD PATS BE GETTING READY FOR SOME TEBOW REVENGE?:
    [QUOTE]Was it you that predicted this matchup between NE and DEN in the playoffs?
    Posted by Army2LT[/QUOTE]YESSSSSS!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to SHOULD PATS BE GETTING READY FOR SOME TEBOW REVENGE? : You even stink as a Broncos fan!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]YEAH, I WAS WRONG ABOUT THE AVERAGE MEDIOCRE MCGAHEEE? tebow is syrrounded by mediocrity!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

"man, teboww has the WORSE receivers to throw to in the league! bad combo of mediocre passer and even worse receivers and a fumbling good average RB. defense will need to get a a couple of pick 6s."

Yeah.  You were wrong about the receivers.  And it looked like he was throwing pretty well.  You even stink as a Tebow lover.  Stop flip flopping, fish.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: 3-0, could this be the final score shutout of broncs-steels?

Thats what you first said. So wrong-a-mundo.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SHOULD PATS BE GETTING READY FOR SOME TEBOW REVENGE? : YESSSSSS!

You called it my man and I was the only believer besides you. Never question the strength of faith.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SHOULD PATS BE GETTING READY FOR SOME TEBOW REVENGE? : You called it my man and I was the only believer besides you. Never question the strength of faith.
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]

Ah, it's the famous fake fan and all around Jest lover TD Jesus.  A fine example of front running if there ever was one.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SHOULD PATS BE GETTING READY FOR SOME TEBOW REVENGE? : You called it my man and I was the only believer besides you. Never question the strength of faith.

You're the insufferable type of people that create such a loathing of Christianity.

Stop acting as if faith and belief in a god results in favorable results in sporting events. I would hope 'god' doesn't have a shoe-in for who wins a football game, and if he did, I sure wouldn't believe in him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SHOULD PATS BE GETTING READY FOR SOME TEBOW REVENGE? : You're the insufferable type of people that create such a loathing of Christianity. Stop acting as if faith and belief in a god results in favorable results in sporting events. I would hope 'god' doesn't have a shoe-in for who wins a football game, and if he did, I sure wouldn't believe in him.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

Youknow not of good but only evil. You wouldn't understand faith if it struck you down but you feel free to judge me. Interesting...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

FAITH has nothing to do with the Broncos win..   they made a single play.  Having "faith" in the Broncos to win a game is like having faith that when I flip a coin it will be heads or tails.  Sometimes you guess right, sometimes you don't!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

: You called it my man and I was the only believer besides you. Never question the strength of faith

Comon.. did you see Big Ben's last play of the season? Well even I know your not going to beat Tebow with a Hail Mary!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: AS CONTRARIAN DECREED WEEKS AGO, WE WILL NOW FACE A REVENGE -SEEKING 300 YARD PASSING TEBOW!

SERIOUSLY, whats more dangerous right now, the tebow arm or his legs? i say his arm.. oh my gawd, i already 3 Pi on mccourty, arrington givng up 2 bombs and moulton giving up 2 TDs before edelman saves the day on a blitz or jarring turnover causing kid to stop tt's 434 yard day on  a bad note!

btw, for all you christers out there, noticed how tebow passed for 316 yards as in john 3:16... hmmmm, just coincidence?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: AS CONTRARIAN DECREED WEEKS AGO, WE WILL NOW FACE A REVENGE -SEEKING 300 YARD PASSING TEBOW!

In Response to Re: AS CONTRARIAN DECREED WEEKS AGO, WE WILL NOW FACE A REVENGE -SEEKING 300 YARD PASSING TEBOW!:
    [QUOTE]SERIOUSLY, whats more dangerous right now, the tebow arm or his legs? i say his arm.. oh my gawd, i already 3 Pi on mccourty, arrington givng up 2 bombs and moulton giving up 2 TDs before edelman saves the day on a blitz or jarring turnover causing kid to stop tt's 434 yard day on  a bad note! btw, for all you christers out there, noticed how tebow passed for 316 yards as in john 3:16... hmmmm, just coincidence?

I'm guessing you like P3N1S.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: AS CONTRARIAN WARNED THE UNBELIEVERS WEEKS AGO, WE WILL NOW FACE A REVENGE -SEEKING 3:16 YARD PASSING TEBOW!

Why do you keep changing the title of the thread? Just like the religious to rewrite history, I guess.

Sections
Shortcuts