AS GUARANTEED, #81 IS WALKING THROUGH THAT DOOR WITH UMENYIORA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

AS GUARANTEED, #81 IS WALKING THROUGH THAT DOOR WITH UMENYIORA

first one happened very quickly. cant beliebve how aaron hernandez got the memo from bb to not create drama on that #85. surprised though he did not request a dinner for the offense or a donation to the myra kraft foundation or something of the like. tells you a lot about the team aspect of our pats. plus aaron wore 91 in college and really wanted it last year. gee, i wonder y  moss wouldnt just give it away?

with umen, its obvious to me that a coughlin is breaking him down to bb and that bb remembers what he did to us in that super bowl. he will be a perfect pat. exactly what we need, have needed and one of the few that can do what he does plus he's very serviceable against the run. you put a health haynesworth, wilfork and this guy up front in a 3-4 or part of a 4-3, just give us the ring. this could be the best defensive line in the history of the game. 

haynesworth could serve as a michael vick for the pats on defense (brady has it covered on offense). just having him attracts other guys. no way eags get nmandi, vince young and all these other guys without vick's presence and achievements. now the word's out you dont have to be some perfect boy scout to have shot at the pats, plus a umen can appreciate the diversity and reinforcement up front. we also now have the cap room to get this done. dont know if we will make him the highest paid at the position but if he's willing to settle for third or for what vince makes, that should get it done! as i said, there is another major shoe to drop! this is it! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: AS GUARANTEED, #81 IS WALKING THROUGH THAT DOOR WITH UMENYIORA

I voted no because the Giants want a first round draft pick. If I end up wrong I will note cry to long :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: AS GUARANTEED, #81 IS WALKING THROUGH THAT DOOR WITH UMENYIORA:
    [QUOTE]I voted no because the Giants want a first round draft pick. If I end up wrong I will note cry to long :)
    Posted by raptor64d[/QUOTE]wow, wasnt expecting it to be so close. often everyone just thinks with their subjective homer glasses. what if we could get peyton as brady's backup? yeah, yes, heck yes! anyway, the first thing we all know is that umen's not going to philadelphia or any other team in the division (you know the redskins are kicking those tires) which limits things a lot. coughlin is very insecure. if he's traded its to the afc. jets have no $ left. no way they are getting a #1 from anyone. pats will give a #2 for next year and then a conditional #3 for the following one. that should do it. cough and bb are still boys. win-win. they dont want a ticked off osi and they would not want to risk franchising him. he has to go NOW! plus the pats could give them a wr or db as well. we are loaded. who wouldnt want an edelman or bodden?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

whoops....

Adam Schefter 
     Adam Schefter 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

1)Moss is gone. 2)Osi I would like even at a 1st. 3)F*** your mom

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Walking thur the door....  out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This kind of went south for thread starter.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: AS GUARANTEED, #81 IS WALKING THROUGH THAT DOOR WITH UMENYIORA:
    [QUOTE]Walking thur the door....  out.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]not obvious that i was talking about aaron hernandez NOT randy moss? aaron is now #81. moss was offered a deal as i presumed and confirmed by the neutral, objective and unbiased cris carter! moss is just too delusional about economics and the perceptio of him. ocho is more reliable, moss is presumed to be a plax at best. he aint returning unless its around game 10 and bel and brady get on their knees to him. wont hold my breath but you never know.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from War-Eagle. Show War-Eagle's posts

Well not the exact language the General used but I'm sure they couldn't be printed or posted on this site, but love the quote to bad Patton never became president.

[QUOTE]I voted no because the Giants want a first round draft pick. If I end up wrong I will note cry to long :)
    Posted by raptor64d[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Moss is done, Umenyiora is a 4-3 DE. We run a 3-4 here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

I hope Moss decides to pull a Favre and walk in the middle of the season when we need some fresh Receivers

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Moss is done, Umenyiora is a 4-3 DE. We run a 3-4 here.
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure that is true.  And I'm also not sorry about it.  Those groceries for the 3-4 are getting harder to find and more expensive too.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

i would give a n.1 for UMENYIORA... he would be amazing here !!!  he killed us in 07. He is a bluecollar guy...     2 n.2 also could make it work.

We always have a tons of picks... why not to use one on a true proffesional.

go pats !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

we operated out of a 3-4 base about 42% of the time last year.

Sections
Shortcuts