As if Ray Lewis needed any more reasons to get into a murderous rage.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: As if Ray Lewis needed any more reasons to get into a murderous rage.

In Response to Re: As if Ray Lewis needed any more reasons to get into a murderous rage.:
    [QUOTE]Bart Scott's comment to the Ravens "they know me, they know the storm in coming"
    Posted by whodeawhodat[/QUOTE]

Isn't he the same clown who costed the Ravens the win against the Patriots in 2007? 

=D

He's a perfect Jet. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: As if Ray Lewis needed any more reasons to get into a murderous rage.:
    [QUOTE]It might have been the spin but I buy it. I have read just as many storys saying he didnt kill anyone as I have saying he did and the fact that he has never been in trouble since then is a big sign to me that he was not a murderer. I think he covered for the wrong people and got lumped in with them because of his fame and because he was standoffish about it. Once he realized what he got himself into he cut a deal. That is what I think. I was not saying the girl put herself in a bad spot it is my opinion that Tyson put himself in a bad spot and she had sex with him and then said he raped her because it was believable. Who was going to defend a kid like Tyson who came from the hood and was known to have a temper? Honestly I just dont think he did it. I dont think "she didnt know what she was getting into" I think she knew exactly what she was doing which was making bank. She made a lot of money after that rape trial. I dont want to go into detail her but a women very close to my heart was raped as a teenager and she wouldnt go after money, i have had this conversation with her and she has told me that her and other real rape victims she knows would never take money, a real rape victim someone who went through the worse experience of their lives just wants the man who did it in jail or dead. Money is something con artists go after. In SOME cases I would guess maybe someone was too drunk and maybe they were not scarred the same way some women are and so taking the money doesnt seem like a big deal so in those cases it is my thinking that is a different story's but the women I have talked to about this have said that in their opinions women who say they were raped and then instantly go for the cash are liars who had sex and then said it was rape and i buy that. I think Tyson was an easy target. As was Kobe. And although I do think Big Ben did it he too is an easy target.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

I can't deny that you could be right about the girl. There are some pretty sophisticated teens. But I have a hard time believing she could rise to that level of planning/conspiracy. Taking into account what your friend said, I find it more likely that the girl in Tyson's case was likely influenced by family or lawyers. He was a big fat target. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As if Ray Lewis needed any more reasons to get into a murderous rage. : Isn't he the same clown who costed the Ravens the win against the Patriots in 2007?  =D He's a perfect Jet. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

There were a couple of guys who got flagged on the winning drive. I think Scott got two. The stupidest one being for unsportsmanlike when he picked up the flag and threw it into the stands.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As if Ray Lewis needed any more reasons to get into a murderous rage. : I think he did. He felt no love from the Ravens and even said during FA that he would never play there again. Without any offers during FA, he was pretty much forced into resigning with the Ravens. That Rex knew his talents and assessed that for his age, he was asking too much would easily be perceived as a slap in the face by Ray Ray.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]
    That's not what I saw at all.  Ray may be dumb, but he's not stupid.  He's not going to come out during a contract year and say "I am going to be a Raven forever, no matter what they offer"  He knows that if he made it clear he had no intention of leaving than the Ravens would offer him a low contract (Because they also are not stupid).  I think his only interest in posturing about leaving was to build leverage during the Ravens contract talks.  After he signed I saw an interview where he was asked if he really would have left Baltimore he laughed and said "No, there's no way."

I'm sure he could have found a job elsewhere very easily.  He isn't the force he was in his younger days but he is still good and it's the leadership and intensity he brings to the field that would make almost any team want him even if it was only for a few years.  Brian Dawkins basically got hired with a more diminished skill set because of his leadership and intensity. 

If I were Rex Ryan and I were looking to duplicate the Ravens success in a new place than I would probably go after Bart Scott too.  Ryan wanted to bring in a "Ravens guy", who knew what he wanted and to build his team around for 5 to 8 years.  LBer is the closest thing to a QB for the defense and at Lewis' age he was not a piece to build on for years.  I think Ryan would have picked up Lewis in a heartbeat if the price was right and if Lewis had any interest in leaving.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As if Ray Lewis needed any more reasons to get into a murderous rage. : There were a couple of guys who got flagged on the winning drive. I think Scott got two. The stupidest one being for unsportsmanlike when he picked up the flag and threw it into the stands.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

He cost the Ravens 10 yards. On the next Ravens offensive play, The Ravens threw a hail-mary that was 5 yards short of the endzone. =D 

Yup, that was him. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

You got Carson Palmer in your FF league?  Man its gonna be a long season  lol.

If you cover up a murder then your an accessory or an accomplice, you should still go to jail for either.