As much as I dislike some NY/NJ Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

As much as I dislike some NY/NJ Fans

I wish them the best after what appears to be the worst storm in NY City History.   

It looks like you guys up in MA got a lot of tree damage but have weathered the storm OK and that's great.   

Good luck to all.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: As much as I dislike some NY/NJ Fans

I will also call a temporary truce and hope that everyone in the NY/NJ area is safe...that includes the annoying ones who visit this site for whatever reason.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

You're far too nice. No power for them means a good 7-10 days free of trollwork here.  It's a delight.  Take advantage of the peace.

You will still be here.  So, not much relief anyway.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Everyone here hates you.  Please don't try to put it on me.  It's a fact, you built that fact, you have to live with it.  EVERYONE HERE HATES YOU.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

You're far too nice. No power for them means a good 7-10 days free of trollwork here.  It's a delight.  Take advantage of the peace.

What can I say...the Holidays are coming up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

how do you sleep at night? You are a troll......and should be banned again. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

I will also call a temporary truce and hope that everyone in the NY/NJ area is safe...that includes the annoying ones who visit this site for whatever reason.

Absolutely!

I take my Patriot Fandom pretty seriously but not so seriously that it turns me into a sh----ty human being.  At least I hope not.  :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Good just when I think Rusty can't be more of a Troll he jusr far exceeds exspection.

As for the storm I wish everyone well.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

I wish them the best after what appears to be the worst storm in NY City History.   

It looks like you guys up in MA got a lot of tree damage but have weathered the storm OK and that's great.   

Good luck to all.  

I live in Mass and didn't lose power at all.   Definitely wish all of the posters in NY and New Jersey the best and hope that you didn't have any serious problems from this storm.   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Yes, I am a "troll" because I don't want to separate the NY/NJ people from everyone else affected by a 900 mile wide massive storm.  Good one!

Have you even turned on the TV and seen the damage caused by where the storm surged? Please be more of a jerk, get banned again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

My parents and brothers and sisters live on the coast of CT. They got lucky, real lucky. Jersey got crushed. This is where charity and mankind will help out. The gov't wont do as much as charity will. Good luck NY/NJ I'm with ya.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Awesome. Fat Rex is hiding behind Sandy's skirt. LOL

FWIW, it could have been much worse if it hit land as an actual hurricane. People got really lucky that the storm downgraded, & have no idea how fortunate they are.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yup. Hope they come out of it safe and sound.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Has it dawned on you that probably a majority here would rather those trolls be here than you? That's how far gone you are.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Was it as bad as the media, CNN said? They were reporting that it would be historical as far as the severity and strength of it.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

The looting has already begun in NY. 8-| Maybe Fat Rex wont be back soon. ;-)

Any area near the ocean needs to have high seawalls. Screw having easily accessable views. They aren't going to pay for the damage. A lot of the water damage could have been prevented, but vanity rules. It's going to cost much more to repair the damage than it would have been to prevent it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I've seen some bad news.  One disaster expert expects one month to pass before transit service is 90% restored. 

Take care down there.  Don't worry about a bunch of guys who claim to represent your section of the nation.  The PATH to the stadium requires scuba gear right now, and for some people there isn't any power to make their TVs work.

Sections
Shortcuts