AS much this hurts grats too the jets!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

Re: AS much this hurts grats too the jets!!!!

thats big of you considering we all know not one single jets player, coach, fan, or troll would EVER congratulate the pats on a win. they'd just make excuses and toss around more insults.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Yes, you always have to give props to the team that won as they made the plays to win it. Jets played well, the Pats didn't.  The big plays came from the Jets on both sides of the ball.  Pats failed in that department miserably.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

ARE you kidding me?????? F**K Them!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

In Response to Re: AS much this hurts grats too the jets!!!!:
    [QUOTE]ARE you kidding me?????? F**K Them!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

I dont get why alot on here were saying all year thats not the patroits way blah blah ,now the shoe is on the other foot your showing no class is that the new patroit way now? I would think not so step up and  give credit where its due  and pats will be back next year !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AS much this hurts grats too the jets!!!! :  I dont get why alot on here were saying all year thats not the patroits way blah blah ,now the shoe is on the other foot your showing no class is that the new patroit way now? I would think not so step up and  give credit where its due  and pats will be back next year !!
    Posted by lippa[/QUOTE]

You expect me to give credit to a fata** coach, that disses players from other teams, foulmouth Cromartie who has fathered 8 kids with 5 wives, and doesn't pay child support, Scott who threatens to wipe out Welker, then says it again after the game???!!!!!  They get NO credit from me. I hope the Steelers leave them bloody and broken!!! and yeh I ain't got no class!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AS much this hurts grats too the jets!!!! : You expect me to give credit to a fata** coach, that disses players from other teams, foulmouth Cromartie who has fathered 8 kids with 5 wives, and doesn't pay child support, Scott who threatens to wipe out Welker, then says it again after the game???!!!!!  They get NO credit from me. I hope the Steelers leave them bloody and broken!!! and yeh I ain't got no class!!!!
    Posted by NEGAME2[/

Actually NEGAME2 it was 9 kids from 8 different woman but who's really counting. lol.
    And too the originator of this discussion. Yeah this hurts to no end. Of all the losses in Boston sports history. I have to put this up there with the '86 World Series, 2003 ALCS, 02/03/2008 (still can't mention it). Losing to a New York team just elevates the pain! Anybody else feel the same?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bertie-wooster2. Show bertie-wooster2's posts

In Response to AS much this hurts grats too the jets!!!!:
    [QUOTE]           As a pats fan  I truely hate the jets but the pats didnt show up and play like they normally do so give credit where its due no whining! GRATS to the jets I'be rooting for the steelers next wee
    Posted by lippa[/QUOTE]

Yes congratulations to the Jets... The Jets JUST WON THEIR SUPERBOWL! Now this poor ringless group can be happy at last. Mission accomplished (The Jets can start to get the couch ready for the real Superbowl).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

HATE the jets - especially Rex, Bart Scot, Cromartie, Tomlinson. I will root for whomever they play - unless it directly helps us make playoffs or get a better draft pick.

Very classy of them for their comment on 'Patriots could not stop a nose bleed' - gracious winners. A fantastic role models !

Having said that - they did play a good game yesterday - we choked. Congrats to them for a solid win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeff-bagwell. Show jeff-bagwell's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to AS much this hurts grats too the jets!!!! : Yes congratulations to the Jets... The Jets JUST WON THEIR SUPERBOWL! Now this poor ringless group can be happy at last. Mission accomplished (The Jets can start to get the couch ready for the real Superbowl).
    Posted by bertie-wooster2[/QUOTE]

Bitter, bitter, bitter......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

I hate the Jets..but gotta hand it to them. Jets played with momentum and heart and were pumped up! PATS showed NOTHING!!!! Brady was motionless, we know Belicheck is Belicheck but c'mon!!! Saints last year show such emotion to win each game!

There is a bright side for the PATS..they have a great and young team with a great future and 6 first round draft picks. Next year I see this team going for another 14-2 season, but for now and as much as I hate to say it..its Mark Sanchez and Jets all the way for the Superbowl ring not Packers, Steelers, or Bear.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

HAHA ALOT OF PATS FANS HERE  GAVE THE JETS THIER CORRECT AND NOT ONE SAYS THANKS  THIER IS SOME NON WHINING PATS FANS HERE CAUSE MOST ARE GOOD PEOPLE AND JUST MOVE ON !NOT THAT IT DOESNT HURT  BUT THERES ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE] HAHA ALOT OF PATS FANS HERE  GAVE THE JETS THIER CORRECT AND NOT ONE SAYS THANKS  THIER IS SOME NON WHINING PATS FANS HERE CAUSE MOST ARE GOOD PEOPLE AND JUST MOVE ON !NOT THAT IT DOESNT HURT  BUT THERES ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!!
    Posted by lippa[/QUOTE]

I suspected you were a troll ps your spelling su*ks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Yeah he's a troll. This place is going to be insufferable for the next couple of weeks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah he's a troll. This place is going to be insufferable for the next couple of weeks.
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]

Wait until Sunday night, everything will change.

Go Steelers--makes me sick to say that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Go Steelers!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

no not a troll just my oppion  on a few things and i read more then post  iam a pats fan for over 25yrs  and i recently found this  blog in september

Sections
Shortcuts