As promised whats your favorite PLAYOFF game of the decade..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: As promised whats your favorite PLAYOFF game of the decade..

I don't want to hijack the thread or anything, but it seems like most of us agree that paying back the Raiduhs for that travesty in 1976 (some of you know what I'm talking about) is the clear winner here. I'm wondering what particular moments, absent the Tuck Rule Game, stick in Pats fans minds. I have to tell you that, as an old guy, one of my favorite memories of the Pats' playoff succes is this thread. If you had told me when I was a kid, watching the Pats bumble and stumbe and just be the lovable losers that they usually were, that one day I would have trouble choosing my favorite climactic moment because there were too many to pick from . . .

well . . .

I probably would have laughed in your face.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Of course I'll never forget this moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX9r6n-OOR4&feature=related

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

I'd have to go with the first entry of the Patriot dynasty; the win over the 17 point favorite rams. This was a legitimate win, an b*tt whipping of the highly vaunted Rams, unlike the giants recent SB win which had fluke written all over it and looks as if it may be their last SB win for 20 years.

The snow bowl was huge fun to watch and proof that the Pats were a team of destiny.

B*tch slapping pissburg at home in the AFC championships in 2004 and 2001 were  possibly the most satisfying, given teh stealers penchant for running their mouths constantly. 

Sections
Shortcuts