as the CONTRARIAN predicted, the NEW ENGLAND TEBOWs finally let a RING walk thru the doors! NOW bb=julien!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re: as the CONTRARIAN predicted, the NEW ENGLAND TEBOWs finally let a RING walk thru the doors! NOW bb=julien!

In response to 232's comment:

I think Tim is going to steal Toms wife and then move to Greenland and start a commune where people can only eat cupcakes and drive corvettes.

This is smarter then 95% of the posts on this board. FACT!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: as the CONTRARIAN predicted, the NEW ENGLAND TEBOWs finally let a RING walk thru the doors! NOW bb=julien!

In response to FishTaco64's comment:

I think Tim is going to steal Toms wife and then move to Greenland and start a commune where people can only eat cupcakes and drive corvettes.

This is smarter then 95% of the posts on this board. FACT!

Can't argue that based on the posts here lately.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

fjri37 you look a little pale,perhaps its something you ate .Do you know Katerine zeta Jones by any chance?

lmao, can't say i do. 

Sections
Shortcuts