as the CONTRARIAN predicted, the NEW ENGLAND TEBOWs finally let a RING walk thru the doors! NOW bb=julien!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

as the CONTRARIAN predicted, the NEW ENGLAND TEBOWs finally let a RING walk thru the doors! NOW bb=julien!

Belichick finally made a Claude Julian move as a GM, and better figure it out as a coach. The tebow is a Merchand or a campbell. i've been hinting it.. this didnt happen just tonight. bb finally grasped we need a strong personality with a toughmess mettle. he is now the toughest guy in that locker room! where he plays, y he plays doesnt matter. the tebow can get in the giants or ravens faces with the money on the table. toughness has walked in, real versatitlity has walked in!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re: as the CONTRARIAN predicted, the NEW ENGLAND TEBOWs finally let a RING walk thru the doors! NOW bb=julien!

In response to 232's comment:

I think Tim is going to steal Toms wife and then move to Greenland and start a commune where people can only eat cupcakes and drive corvettes.

This is smarter then 95% of the posts on this board. FACT!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

Re: as the CONTRARIAN predicted, the NEW ENGLAND TEBOWs finally let a RING walk thru the doors! NOW bb=julien!

...AND ON THE 41st day, the tebow was resurrected with the express purpose to save the souls for eternal salvation of the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS! thy has no sealed and signed a date for theee LOBARDI! jets and broncs are going down. welk, forget it.. the tebow will b the difference maker! he's making the team! bb and josh should figure out a way to maximize the tebow. they were witnesses and have the tapes!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to FishTaco64's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think Tim is going to steal Toms wife and then move to Greenland and start a commune where people can only eat cupcakes and drive corvettes.

This is smarter then 95% of the posts on this board. FACT!

[/QUOTE]

Can't argue that based on the posts here lately.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

fjri37 you look a little pale,perhaps its something you ate .Do you know Katerine zeta Jones by any chance?

lmao, can't say i do.