as the CONTRARIAN predicted, the NEW ENGLAND TEBOWs finally let a RING walk thru the doors! NOW bb=julien!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re: as the CONTRARIAN predicted, the NEW ENGLAND TEBOWs finally let a RING walk thru the doors! NOW bb=julien!

In response to 232's comment:

I think Tim is going to steal Toms wife and then move to Greenland and start a commune where people can only eat cupcakes and drive corvettes.

This is smarter then 95% of the posts on this board. FACT!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: as the CONTRARIAN predicted, the NEW ENGLAND TEBOWs finally let a RING walk thru the doors! NOW bb=julien!

In response to FishTaco64's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think Tim is going to steal Toms wife and then move to Greenland and start a commune where people can only eat cupcakes and drive corvettes.

This is smarter then 95% of the posts on this board. FACT!

[/QUOTE]

Can't argue that based on the posts here lately.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

fjri37 you look a little pale,perhaps its something you ate .Do you know Katerine zeta Jones by any chance?

lmao, can't say i do. 

Sections
Shortcuts