AS USUAL....No Deals in FA for Patriots...Prelude to another Sorry Draft for this Team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Re: AS USUAL....No Deals in FA for Patriots...Prelude to another Sorry Draft for this Team

In Response to AS USUAL....No Deals in FA for Patriots...Prelude to another Sorry Draft for this Team:
    Oh boo hoo, cancel Christmas while you're at it. 

Just another post in another year of the Patriots not going after anyone and warming up to another Draft where the Patriots will do what they always do....nothing. These last 4 years (exception of SeaBass) are a joke. As investors in the Patriots I wonder if I can use them as depreciation on my taxes! This draft is going to tell us everything we need to know, and Im afraid its not going to be a good one.
    Posted by Stompper

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Re: AS USUAL....No Deals in FA for Patriots...Prelude to another Sorry Draft for this Team

In Response to Re: AS USUAL....No Deals in FA for Patriots...Prelude to another Sorry Draft for this Team:
    In Response to AS USUAL....No Deals in FA for Patriots...Prelude to another Sorry Draft for this Team : Oh boo hoo, cancel Christmas while you're at it. 
    Posted by BrooklineRob

I dont celebrate Christmas, its a man made hype only about money, not only that but my dad died that week. Christmas is for kids looking to get presents. And as for Boo Hoo, get yourself a tissue

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Hey Stompper,  Relax dude, there will be plenty of garbage to sift through a month from now when Kraft gives the green light to spend on the best available remaining Free Agents.

It's been about value.  The less Kraft spends now the more he keeps for later.  Kinda like the extra 3 million we saved by trading Seymour last year but never spent.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

This board is starting to sound a lot like the Sox board - if the Pats don't sign a big name ( doesn't matter if he can play or not, AT anyone) then they aren't trying to win........

How many big names has BB ever signed? 3 that I can think of, Rosie Colvin, Adalius Thomas and trading for and signing Randy Moss - the first 2 didn't work our so great ( not down on Colvin so much, he got hurt early on)

BB made great teams out of character guys who wanted to win- that's what they need to get back to, that (plus a decent pass rush and a reliable 3rd receiver) is what they were sorely missing last year - not some huge name

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

"This board is starting to sound a lot like the Sox board - if the Pats don't sign a big name ( doesn't matter if he can play or not, AT anyone) then they aren't trying to win........"

The Red Sox signed the Biggest name (best available) Free Agent pitches this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: AS USUAL....No Deals in FA for Patriots...Prelude to another Sorry Draft for this Team:
    "This board is starting to sound a lot like the Sox board - if the Pats don't sign a big name ( doesn't matter if he can play or not, AT anyone) then they aren't trying to win........" The Red Sox signed the Biggest name (best available) Free Agent pitches this year.
    Posted by Tcal2

Red Sox? who are they?