Asante to the Falcons... Hahahahaha!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Re: Asante to the Falcons... Hahahahaha!!

In Response to Re: Asante to the Falcons... Hahahahaha!!:
    LMAO at everyone saying he has 2 rings already, no need to go after more.  Take the money and run!  WHAT?? I'm pretty sure people like TFB, Jordan, Kobe all feel the same way too.  What does more rings matter anyways. 
    Posted by TFB12

Why shouldn't he take the money and run? Why didn't Mario Williams turn down the Bills and have his agent call the Patriots and say he will play for 5 million a year....it's all about rings. Oh wait..it's a business.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You have players and you have champions.  Champions are people like TFB, Peyton Manning, Ray Lewis, these guys play for the glory, the gold, the RING.. thats what drives these guys, to be the freaking best!... Others that you describe play for the money.  Hmm, there is a difference in my mind.  Who do you prefer to watch? To get behind and cheer for?  Champions who chase the ring are what legends are made of.  They money chasers never become legends.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

All players put a value on themselves. If Brady's next contract is up you think he would take 5 million to play for the Patriots? Why didn't Manning go to SF which was hands down the best team and would elevate them to pretty much the favorite next year to win the SB and for sure the favorite to come out of the NFC? You think Denver is better them? Get Real. I don't knock people that take the biggest payday. That's their peragotive. You sound like the people that would say the Kentucky players are dumb for leaving college because they could win back to backs instead of making guaranteed millions.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

All players put a value on themselves. If Brady's next contract is up you think he would take 5 million to play for the Patriots? Why didn't Manning go to SF which was hands down the best team and would elevate them to pretty much the favorite next year to win the SB and for sure the favorite to come out of the NFC? You think Denver is better them? Get Real. I don't knock people that take the biggest payday. That's their peragotive. You sound like the people that would say the Kentucky players are dumb for leaving college because they could win back to backs instead of making guaranteed millions.
    Posted by tompenny

I don't think Manning went to the Broncos for the money,  I really think he thinks he can win a Championship there and he did say that he wouldn't go to a team that would possibly stop his brother from going to the SB. 

I don't think the great players of the game play for just the money.  I certainly hope there aren't any players on the Patriots playing just for the money.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

If you havent noticed, he isnt really concerned with getting back to the SB. He gets payed a lot of money to do something he loves and oh, he already has 2 SB rings....im not sure you should be laughing at him.... ijs
    Posted by patsfan76
    He should have 3, if he just held on to the F#%kin ball.

Sections
Shortcuts