Ask stevie Johnson?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coco40038. Show Coco40038's posts

Ask stevie Johnson?

How he feels now. I know he was kidding about Foxboro getting bombed first but this is why you don't say shit like that. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Ask stevie Johnson?

In response to Coco40038's comment:

How he feels now. I know he was kidding about Foxboro getting bombed first but this is why you don't say sh*t like that. 

Thats a good point.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

How he feels now. I know he was kidding about Foxboro getting bombed first but this is why you don't say st like that. 

you cant stop a knucklehead from being a knucklehead. that is why the prior post regarding Kenny Britt wont happen. Kind of surprised Talib was resigned for this reason as well, but Pats have first hand knowledge and maybe see less of a knucklehead.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coco40038. Show Coco40038's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

How he feels now. I know he was kidding about Foxboro getting bombed first but this is why you don't say st like that. 

you cant stop a knucklehead from being a knucklehead. that is why the prior post regarding Kenny Britt wont happen. Kind of surprised Talib was resigned for this reason as well, but Pats have first hand knowledge and maybe see less of a knucklehead.

I'm a new poster been reading for a long time but when this happened I thought of that peace of trash. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

At the time I took what he said as a joke. Every knucklehead made jokes like that. I'm sure right now he feels like complete trash. I hope he does the right thing and apologizes and makes a gesture like Amendola did. I think that would go a long way in easing relations

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

What's wrong with you guys? Why would you put such an onus on someone who made a innocuous, though foolish, joke? 

Stevie Johnson's joke isn't the reason a maniac attacked those innocent people, Stevie Johnson's joke didn't encourage that maniac to attack Boston. Stop looking for someone to blame, wait till the person responsible is caught and brought to justice before you start blaming someone. 

And Johnson's joke was made a while ago, he didn't make a joke to  credible threat that got agitated by Johnson's joke. N. Korea, if they ever do attack America, god forbid, would attack the West Coast, not a North Eastern city like Boston. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coco40038. Show Coco40038's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

What's wrong with you guys? Why would you put such an onus on someone who made a innocuous, though foolish, joke? 

Stevie Johnson's joke isn't the reason a maniac attacked those innocent people, Stevie Johnson's joke didn't encourage that maniac to attack Boston. Stop looking for someone to blame, wait till the person responsible is caught and brought to justice before you start blaming someone. 

And Johnson's joke was made a while ago, he didn't make a joke to  credible threat that got agitated by Johnson's joke. N. Korea, if they ever do attack America, god forbid, would attack the West Coast, not a North Eastern city like Boston. 

Dude I get what your saying all I'm saying was that he should feel like sh*t cause when things like this happen not to funny afterwards. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coco40038. Show Coco40038's posts

Dude I get what your saying,all I'm saying is he must feel low right now for saying something so stupid even if it was a joke. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I don't think anyone is blaming Johnson for the tragedy that happen. But, it's like when someone says I hope you get in a car accident and then a couple weeks later you do it sticks out in your head. Of course they didn't cause it but you want them to come back and apologize for saying something so stupid to begin with. I think all we want is for Johnson to come out and admit his comment went overboard

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coco40038. Show Coco40038's posts

I hope spikes catches him one time next year it would make me feel better. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I hope spikes catches him one time next year it would make me feel better. 

+1

Sections
Shortcuts