ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU MISS MOST NOT SEEING TO FRUITION?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU MISS MOST NOT SEEING TO FRUITION?

i dont believe in all this doomsday nonsense but assuming there is a one percent chance, i would miss not seeing the pats beat the jets by a field goal in the last seconds this coming season as brady leads them down with a minute 40 seconds left on the clock as the pats punch their ticket to the super bowl where shane vereen has two runs of 60 yards, and stevan ridley punches it in from the one on fourth down on both drives as Left tackle nate solder bloacks his guy out to the end zone on both plays. Rookie of the Year ras-I Dowling puts the game away when he picks off Tony Romo with 3 minutes left in the patriot end zone and runs it back for a 103 yard yard TD! 

chad johnson in his first nutty move as a patriot is so excited to finally get his ring he starts tweeting from right on the sidelines as belichick loosens up and starts doing the tango right there and then with chad in somewhat of a lovefest. randy moss in the broadcast booth (he's been there all season) after going off about how all the bad food in the studio is about to make him throw up starts yelling uncontrollably WE DID IT WE DID IT WE DID IT! 

the winning qb ryan mallet who had to relieve the lip-sticked mascara-wearing booty-shaking hair-primping tom brady in the first quarter due to his constant crying in the huddle about catching gisele in the act with new 3-legged celtic center GREG ODEN and his mentor kevin garnett is the new toast of the town and the talk of football as belichick has himself a real qb controversy going into following off-season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU MISS MOST NOT SEEING TO FRUITION?

According to Camping's prediction, today believers will be Raptured and immediately thereafter the great earthquake will ensue killing millions. Then the "locusts" (demons) will come to torture the remaining for 5 months and at that point all will be destroyed.

While I would not discount the Rapture occurring on any day, especially as the prophesies regarding the end are showing signs of fruition, much of what is foretold in Revelation seems to be completely discounted by Camping, and is therefore in error.

But if the prediction comes to pass there certainly won't be an NFL season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU MISS MOST NOT SEEING TO FRUITION?

Of course this has already not occurred, as it is Sunday already in parts of the world. The prediction was that earthquakes would be happenning in each time zone as the 6pm hour occurred.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Nothing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU MISS MOST NOT SEEING TO FRUITION?:
    According to Camping's prediction, today believers will be Raptured and immediately thereafter the great earthquake will ensue killing millions. Then the "locusts" (demons) will come to torture the remaining for 5 months and at that point all will be destroyed. While I would not discount the Rapture occurring on any day, especially as the prophesies regarding the end are showing signs of fruition, much of what is foretold in Revelation seems to be completely discounted by Camping, and is therefore in error. But if the prediction comes to pass there certainly won't be an NFL season.
    Posted by BabeParilli
    y cant they make an exception and spare all diehard NFL fans til the end of the season at least. heck, i'm going to satrt my own doomsday sect. everyone dies who doesnt worship our lord, savior and high priest bill belichick and the ultimate rectory-alter boy tommy brady as well as the pats. those who do (except for tenacious, bb reigns and mvpkilla) will be expunged immediately by my arbitrary wrath on a certain date. those who submit will be spared. others may stay in some kind of purgatory til they do. see, i have a religion. just have to make some tweaks as i go forward. where are my followers and peeps? bralon, are you with me? underdog, time to convert?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Well, I was planning to own a cathouse in my lifetime.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

In Response to Re: ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU MISS MOST NOT SEEING TO FRUITION?:
    In Response to Re: ASSUMING ITS THE END OF DAYS, WHAT WOULD YOU MISS MOST NOT SEEING TO FRUITION? : hey, am i to take it that you do not like me? am i not getting a christmas card? you always say i do not have positive pats threads. i start one where we WIN the super bowl and you still take a SHOT at me. i'm better off putting a bullet to my head than debating you---- pun intended!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

"the winning qb ryan mallet who had to relieve the lip-sticked mascara-wearing booty-shaking hair-primping tom brady in the first quarter due to his constant crying in the huddle about catching gisele in the act with new 3-legged celtic center GREG ODEN and his mentor kevin garnett is the new toast of the town and the talk of football as belichick has himself a real qb controversy going into

You say something as trollish as that and consider it positive? Die troll

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTS. Show BostonTS's posts

"assuming there is a one percent chance"

one percent chance? You were kidding about that right? There was NO chance. 

You'll be living with the Pats for a while, and it's not so bad.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

wow, Laz. If you just ticked that off the top in 2 minutes....what's your IQ, any way?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Actually, the saved have up and left.  God kind of closed the door so that we didn't notice them leaving.  We're still here because we are damned to having no football for 5 months.  Too bad.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I always love it when anyone brings up Kurt Vonnegut, particularly on the internet.

Kurt Vonnegut said a lot of interesting things, one of which was, "We are who we pretend to be . . .   so we must be careful who we pretend to be."

I think that is good advice on a forum like this.

Hell . . .   that's good advice any old where.

Cool

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsHaterinCO. Show PatsHaterinCO's posts

Anyone that is a scholar of the bible knows there is a series of events that have to happen before the rapture occurs and not all of those events have happened yet.  Even then we will have no idea when the rapture will occur.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I thought we were already dead.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts