Asylum Guido-Phins fan?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Asylum Guido-Phins fan?

Remeber Asylum guido? he was supposedly a Saints fan who was on this board all last week. I was looking at a Phins message board (I know, I'm a football obsessed loser) and noticed one of the moderators:

http://www.phinzmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69368

Was he just a Phins troll? Why do I care?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Asylum Guido-Phins fan?

Probably coincidence.  Father Guido was a pretty popular character.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Asylum Guido-Phins fan?:
    Probably coincidence.  Father Guido was a pretty popular character.  
    Posted by carawaydj

I concur. There are tons of 1980's SNL heads out there. I still tune in when I see the reruns.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Asylum Guido was a reasonable cat no matter whose team he is a fan of.  I thought he brought a lot of good points to the discussion.  Wish all fans of opposing teams could be like that. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

In Response to Asylum Guido-Phins fan?:
    Remeber Asylum guido? he was supposedly a Saints fan who was on this board all last week. I was looking at a Phins message board (I know, I'm a football obsessed loser) and noticed one of the moderators: http://www.phinzmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69368 Was he just a Phins troll? Why do I care?
    Posted by KellieMB

You may be on to something.  When I was on the jets insider forum, and giving it to the jets fans pretty strongly, they were all screaming for the moderator to throw me off.  There was someone with the name of "guido"  who chimed in with the jets fans saying in a post something to the effect of "yeah, he's over the top...give me his ip info and I will make sure to throw him off my forum."     

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Asylum Guido was a reasonable cat no matter whose team he is a fan of.  I thought he brought a lot of good points to the discussion.  Wish all fans of opposing teams could be like that. 
    Posted by BrooklineRob

I'm with you on this.  A couple of guys got into it with him, but I was thinking how nice it would be if all trolls were civil and limited the trash talking like him.  Oggie probably deserves a 6-pack of Alaskan Amber too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lynnluvspats. Show lynnluvspats's posts

I think I love you, Oggieman... if only you weren't a fin fan

In Response to Asylum Guido-Phins fan? : You may be on to something.  When I was on the jets insider forum, and giving it to the jets fans pretty strongly, they were all screaming for the moderator to throw me off.  There was someone with the name of "guido"  who chimed in with the jets fans saying in a post something to the effect of "yeah, he's over the top...give me his ip info and I will make sure to throw him off my forum."     
    Posted by oggieman

Sections
Shortcuts