At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though

Jbolt===You are sounding like a moron!  Please stop posting such stupid posts!  I had some respect for you......You are sounding a lot like UD20000! 

Wait....Please tell me somebody stole your login and password!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though : 19
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Like the optimism.  The reality may be very different but he should feel great.  He hasn't played much in 3 years. 

Always liked the guy, but I won't be rooting for him.  Understandably, the colts weren't going to pay him what he was due given his very limited play over the past 3 years.  I've never begrudged a player getting what he can, but in Sanders case, the colts gave and when took the SD deal, he chose not to give back.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

it'll be a good game. both teams can put up pts in a hurry, so, it'll boil down to who's D and special teams shows up to play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Two words: Norv Turner.

The Chargers have a fabulously talented roster that's being led by a head coach in way over his head.

I'll take BB at home over Norv any day, really.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Ah, team pride!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

The Chargers are big mouth suckers....Always have been, always will be!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though:
    [QUOTE]The Chargers are coming into to Foxboro WK2 & leaving with W. You can thank us for taking off the pressure of an undefeated season early this year, so you don't have to worry about that. You're welcome   Have a good day.  

STFUP, you'll get beat like a wet kitten

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Welcome back JBolt

But your team hasn't beaten the Pats since 2005 or 2006 in Foxborough

And Matthews better step up or teams will just load up against the pass.  Besides, how did having the #1 offense and defense last year work out for you?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

jbolt will be there....he's easy to spot

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Einstein's definition of insanity comes to mind...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michael02127. Show Michael02127's posts

In Response to Re: At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though : Mathews actually had 2 injuries last year & Sproles was a third down back, no problem. We, not your lovables, have the best passing game in football. 

And one so far this year.  I drafted him in the 2nd round of my fantasy team last year, what a bust.  Excellent skills to bad he's made out of glass.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

When you stop comparing yourself to us , ill stop thinking your jealous. W T F has your team done in the last 30 years?!? You havent even won a hat or t-shirt! I belong to a few other places and you never see Pats fan trolling around other teams forums. I'd be pissed too if Norv was my coach , AJ was my GM and my team hasnt done a thing in 50 years. No need to come in here and make a fool of yourself.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]jbolt will be there....he's easy to spot
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11[/QUOTE]

Alota times, when I'm drivin' down the street, and it's a nice sunny day with alot of pedestrians out just walking around and all, I often wonder to myself, "Yea, but where's all black, half-naked, marathon runners cross-dressing between a voodoo priest & a gay American Indian, sporting bright-blue cowboy half shin rubberized chaps, topped with a circus horse acrobat's feather tunic for a cap?"  

...Idk, see maybe it's just me.  I mean, they can't all be that uncommon, 'cause there's 1 right there.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

i guess if the jests fans can get away with all that bold predictin...why cant a jbolt

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though:
    [QUOTE]The Chargers are coming into to Foxboro WK2 & leaving with W. You can thank us for taking off the pressure of an undefeated season early this year, so you don't have to worry about that. You're welcome   Have a good day.  

Scrued,

Only 1 "W"? I know of several:

"What just hit us?"
    "Why weren't we ready for that?"
    "When are we gonna win these early season east coast games?"
    "Who came up with our lousy game plan: Hope and Change?"
    "Where can we go to hide from the embarrassment of this drubbing? San Diego or LA?"
    "What TF?????"

Enjoy packing for La La Land road trips soon!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though : Mathews actually had 2 injuries last year & Sproles was a third down back, no problem. We, not your lovables, have the best passing game in football. 

New stash of So Cal Stuff located?

Funny, but I recall some stiff named "Brady" winning the MVP. Not to be confused with a hack named Rivers. But then again, we ARE talking about passing games, right? Something about my QB NOT winning MVP, and then claiming that  his team's got the BEST passing game is, well, so..... JUVENILE. Ah, but that's to be expected.

Keep the faith, Scrued!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

JBolt how are you and the best football team ever ( on paper )? You need to get together with the Jets trolls and swap brags about how good your teams are despite the fact that they crap out every season.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Chargers over Pats in week 2?  Is Norv Turner still coaching them?  Looks like Pats will be 2-0 after this game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though : 19

Lousy at math, I see. The correct number is: 1.9, NOT 19.
    (Those pesky little decimal points are very important, even if you don't want them to be.)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

You guys have been hit in the head with a Mallett, and just because HRK is lite in the shorts he thinks everybody else is.

Anyway, with Vincent Jackson for 16 instead 5 & Big Mac at LT for 16 instead 11 the top offense should be even better. also the hire of the best special teams coach in football should be outstanding on that front as well. 

How do feel about your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & now 4th year players NEVER winning a playoff game?

14-2 and losing to a team you know your better than, ouch.

No use cryin' over spilt milk though, ehh.

regards

Undecided

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Jbolt---

How do you feel about your team never winning a Super Bowl?

Since the 2004 NFL season, they are also one of only four teams in the NFL to not have a losing record (IndianapolisNew England, and Pittsburgh are the other three), but the only one of the four that has failed to reach the Super Bowl; the other three have won at least one Super Bowl title.

When is the last time your team made it to the Super Bowl?

When is the last time your team made it to the AFC Championship game?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]Jbolt---   How do you feel about your team never winning a Super Bowl?  Since the  2004 NFL season , they are also one of only four teams in the NFL to not have a losing record ( Indianapolis ,  New England , and  Pittsburgh  are the other three), but the only one of the four that has failed to reach the  Super Bowl ; the other three have won at least one Super Bowl title. When is the last time your team made it to the Super Bowl?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    I'm very optimistic about this year. Without a doubt the pats will be there at the post season. I just think the Bolts are a better team than yours. Ocho cinco will be a distraction, IMO. Some cancerious incident is around the corner. And then, Albert. BB, will keep it to close to the vest though, so we probably won't here hear of it.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

With this cancerious incident that is upcoming, I am sure when you are wrong, you will come back here and say..."I was wrong!"..... BB has done very well with "cancerious" players.  Do something research on BB's history with Ochocinco...

Sections
Shortcuts