At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though

The Chargers are coming into to Foxboro WK2 & leaving with W. You can thank us for taking off the pressure of an undefeated season early this year, so you don't have to worry about that. You're welcomeWink 

Have a good day.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though

How nice to have jbolt back.

Yes, the Pats should be quaking in their boots at the prospect of hosting the mighty San Dago juggernaut.

Everyone knows what notorious fast starters the Chargers are.

Foot in mouth

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In Response to At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though:
    The Chargers are coming into to Foxboro WK2 & leaving with W. You can thank us for taking off the pressure of an undefeated season early this year, so you don't have to worry about that. You're welcome   Have a good day.  
    Posted by jbolted

Yes because the Chargers always do so well with those east coast trip games right???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

jbolt - whats the over/under on the number of games Bob Sanders plays this year?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

... yawn

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Mr Rivers.. I'd like to introduce you to Mr Wilfork who you already know and his neighbor Mr Hanesworth. Ohh sorry about the grass stains in your ear.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

The real question is WHEN are the Chargers leaving?  San Diego, for LA, that is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Jbolt, and since when did the bolts start off seasons well?  I dont remember a recent one.  Maybe u can tell me the last season u started off well.  I dont see an early win against us at home.  Not gonna go down that way.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I don't quake at the possibility of the bolts showing up at Foxboro and don't expect them win either. SD better find 4 or 5 DB's cause Brady is going to reintroduce them to Air Coryell....2-0 next!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Like Week 2 in 2007?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I would have been interested to hear how things are looking in SD with the personnel turnovers and how their units are starting to pan out. Instead it is yet another Bully type rant that has zero insight and as much value as a SB guarantee by Rex Ryan. One day the bully will be right. It could take a decade but if you keep saying it is going to rain eventually it will happen.

I for one am glad the Pats have SD early as they are a very good team but their early season track record is not good. I also like that we are playing them at home as they are good and we can use any advantage against a very good team. If I had to bet I would expect a Pats win. But SD is a solid early test for this team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patafan. Show patafan's posts

The Chargers are coming into to Foxboro WK2 & leaving with W. You can thank us for taking off the pressure of an undefeated season early this year, so you don't have to worry about that. You're welcome   Have a good day.  
    Posted by jbolted

JBOLT ARE YOU SURE IT'S JBOLT , THINK IT'S MORE LIKE WINGNUT WITH A LOSE SCREW .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

After what I saw in that pre-season game against Seattle, I knew the undefeated season is toast! The way the Chargers handled the Seahawks at home gave me visions of Chicago '85.  I don't know how the Pats will stop that offensive juggernaut and score any points against that defense.  There is no doubt the Patriot's offense starters aren't any better than the scrubs that put 47 on the board against Jax while the Bolts scrubs looked mighty impressive putting up 17 against the Seahawks.  There is no fooling anyone that the Bolts showing against the mighty Seahawks will put to rest the doubts they are the next SB champions!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Lets just hope your mighty Bolts can take at least 1 from the Raiders this year lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

In Response to Re: At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though:
    Mr Rivers.. I'd like to introduce you to Mr Wilfork who you already know and his neighbor Mr Hanesworth. Ohh sorry about the grass stains in your ear.
    Posted by Philskiw1

And what about Mr. Ellis?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Posted by jbolted

Hello, jbolt!! Long time no hear!

Aren't you concerned about the Chargers' running game? Darren Sproles is gone. Ryan Matthews looks more and more like a bust, with each passing day.

DE/OLB Larry English has also been a disaster.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

And what about Mr. Ellis?

I stand corrected fine Sir!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though:
    In Response to At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though :      Hello, jbolt!! Long time no hear!      Aren't you concerned about the Chargers' running game? Darren Sproles is gone. Ryan Matthews looks more and more like a bust, with each passing day.      DE/OLB Larry English has also been a disaster.
    Posted by TexasPat3

I guess his "kool-aid" jug is still fulland has been since forever about his Bolts!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

jbolt - whats the over/under on the number of games Bob Sanders plays this year?
    Posted by UD6

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Jbolt, and since when did the bolts start off seasons well?  I dont remember a recent one.  Maybe u can tell me the last season u started off well.  I dont see an early win against us at home.  Not gonna go down that way.
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

OFFICER BLOODMOON,
    We shall see. Thanks for serving your community. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

After what I saw in that pre-season game against Seattle, I knew the undefeated season is toast! The way the Chargers handled the Seahawks at home gave me visions of Chicago '85.  I don't know how the Pats will stop that offensive juggernaut and score any points against that defense.  There is no doubt the Patriot's offense starters aren't any better than the scrubs that put 47 on the board against Jax while the Bolts scrubs looked mighty impressive putting up 17 against the Seahawks.  There is no fooling anyone that the Bolts showing against the mighty Seahawks will put to rest the doubts they are the next SB champions!
    Posted by agcsbill
    One word- Jags

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In Response to Re: At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though : 19
    Posted by jbolted

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to At Least You'll Beat the Dolphins WK1, You'll lose WK2 though :      Hello, jbolt!! Long time no hear!      Aren't you concerned about the Chargers' running game? Darren Sproles is gone. Ryan Matthews looks more and more like a bust, with each passing day.      DE/OLB Larry English has also been a disaster.
    Posted by TexasPat3

Mathews actually had 2 injuries last year & Sproles was a third down back, no problem. We, not your lovables, have the best passing game in football. 

Sections
Shortcuts