1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: At the stadium

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Has RKrap admitted he lost the Jets bet?

What comes around goes around.  

Please approach RKrap and address him not admitting he lost our Jets cap bet and say the same things to him, please.

Otherwise you look like a raging hypocrite not seeing why I won't give him his due.

[/QUOTE]

One of two things is true here.  Please tell me which:

1.  Rkarp lost the bet and won't admit it and you are a liar.

2.  Rkarp didn't lose the bet and you are not a liar.

According to your statement above, it can't be both.

[/QUOTE]

3. RKrap lost the bet with me, confirmed by over a dozen here, and he's a liar as we see again tonight with his thread.

Priceless, but not as priceless as your brain.

[/QUOTE]

Poor Rusty, his only claim to fame here on the forum is "winning" a bet from a long time ago, that now over a dozen people can confirm it.  Funny how that number grows in time.

Just curious if we can get over a dozen people to post here confirming this.  No low post counts members will be counted.

Ready.... Set.... Go!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo?????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Rkarp is at a bar and wants his wife / girlfriend to think he's working.  We are unwitting accomplices.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The suspense is killing the board!  Thank god RKrap told us he is at the stadium for an emergency press conference.

This is flippin hilarious.

Hey RKrap:  Tell BB you think the Jets are as well ruun as the Pats. Tears!

[/QUOTE]

Your jealousy is delicious to rkarp!!

The rest of us are getting a kick out of seeing you squirm because you can not stand the positive attention rkarp receives while you receive all the negative attention.

Oh and because he was right and you were once again wrong!  Hahahaha!!  Troll!!

[/QUOTE]

Haaaaaaaaaaa! Nail meet head! you could not make up a character as delusional,petulant,disturbed and ridiculous as this troll. I have never seen anything like it. I am nearly 100% certain he is a teenager(no offense to those who are) how can a grow man behave like him? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Poor Rusty, his only claim to fame here on the forum is "winning" a bet from a long time ago, that now over a dozen people can confirm it.  Funny how that number grows in time.

Just curious if we can get over a dozen people to post here confirming this.  No low post counts members will be counted.

Ready.... Set.... Go!

Rusty won the bet

Dont know if it was a dozen, but I remember several posters backing him up on it and siding against rkarp

Regulars too, not ones posting under dubious accounts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

since no announcement has come yet, it would lead me to believe it is a contract extension in lieu of Armstead. Probably just all the I's not dotted or T's not crossed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Brady bullied the offensive line and will be suspended until he gives all of them sincere apologies!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Harvey. You were right. There was no announcement, yet. I do believe there will be very shortly, maybe today. We packed up a round 7:10 or so, and by the time we left most other outlets did as well. 

I don't think the news is major, it sounds like they did Wendell from the talk. 

The Pats, as do every NFL team, and MLB including the Sox, will let the outlets know they are making an announcement. Even a signing like Wendell, which of course is not major, but it allows each outlet if they wish to do a remote on site. We had Field Yates there last night and there were a good 20 or so at the stadium. 

Have some fun at my expense Harvey, but I am quite sure I am correct. I was regarding Ballard, Wilson, Kelly, Mayo and Sudfeld. You if I recall were touting how good Jenkins was going to be. And of course how Wilson was the answer. 

Go ahead and have some fun at my expense, and lets all hope I am wrong  again regarding the Talib injury. 

Ya know what Harvey, if I get called out again today, I am going to post the exact same thing I posted yesterday. Go ahead and rack your brain out trying to think about when the last time you were right....what was it, 2009? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hasn't the trade deadline passed?  What do you mean by trade announcement?

[/QUOTE]

PCM, I did not catch this last night. I am not sure on the deadline, and did not ask about it. I was only posting what others were saying, sorry about that. It appears anyways this is not going to be a trade, but a signing of one of the current players. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Harvey. You were right. There was no announcement, yet. I do believe there will be very shortly, maybe today. We packed up a round 7:10 or so, and by the time we left most other outlets did as well. 

The Pats, as do every NFL team, and MLB including the Sox, will let the outlets know they are making an announcement. Even a signing like Wendell, which of course is not major, but it allows each outlet if they wish to do a remote on site. We had Field Yates there last night and there were a good 20 or so at the stadium. 

Have some fun at my expense Harvey, but I am quite sure I am correct. I was regarding Ballard, Wilson, Kelly, Mayo and Sudfeld. You if I recall were touting how good Jenkins was going to be. And of course how Wilson was the answer. 

Go ahead and have some fun at my expense, and lets all hope I am wrong  again regarding the Talib injury. 

Ya know what Harvey, if I get called out again today, I am going to post the exact same thing I posted yesterday. Go ahead and rack your brain out trying to think about when the last time you were right....what was it, 2009? 

[/QUOTE]

Me saying Jenkins is a solid vet camp competition move is me saying "how good Jenkins will be"??

Hmm. I don't think that quite adds up.  Wilson was a much better choice at his money than Ed Reed at his, yes. Absolutely. 6 million or more with Ed Reed here and our team would be worse We'd be up against the cap and in jeopardy of not  being able to hand out extensions to current starters we count on.

Ironic.

Wendell might be extended, maybe McCourty at seasons's end (Nink already), but somehow I am wrong all the time. lol

Wilson is no MIke Huff though!  All hail Mike HUff and Ozzie Newsome!  bawhaha

Last time I was right?  I said Baltimore is in a cap hell with Pitt and NYGs and won't make the plaayoffs.    Balt is 3-5. You can't swap out at many people at once and expect it not to hurt.  I am right most of the time, RKrap.  

You're wrong most of the time. The difference is, I don't follow anti-BB media heads around like a puppy dog and race to a board to namedrop for attention. You are worse than a gossiping 14 year old girl.

lol

[/QUOTE]

do you mean to say if a negotiation/signing is announced today, you will say I told you so?

no one was comparing the signing of AWilson to other signings...when he was in camp, already signed, you were raving about him, how he was going to be great. I said he didnt look so good at camp, but you vehemently argued I had no clue. Ditto Ballard. Ditto Jenkins.

you are one strange bird...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Me saying Jenkins is a solid vet camp competition move is me saying "how good Jenkins will be"??

Hmm. I don't think that quite adds up.  Wilson was a much better choice at his money than Ed Reed at his, yes. Absolutely. 6 million or more with Ed Reed here and our team would be worse We'd be up against the cap and in jeopardy of not  being able to hand out extensions to current starters we count on.

Ironic.

Wendell might be extended, maybe McCourty at seasons's end (Nink already), but somehow I am wrong all the time. lol

Wilson is no MIke Huff though!  All hail Mike HUff and Ozzie Newsome!  bawhaha

Last time I was right?  I said Baltimore is in a cap hell with Pitt and NYGs and won't make the plaayoffs.    Balt is 3-5. You can't swap out at many people at once and expect it not to hurt.  I am right most of the time, RKrap.  

You're wrong most of the time. The difference is, I don't follow anti-BB media heads around like a puppy dog and race to a board to namedrop for attention. You are worse than a gossiping 14 year old girl.

lol

[/QUOTE]

do you mean to say if a negotiation/signing is announced today, you will say I told you so?

no one was comparing the signing of AWilson to other signings...when he was in camp, already signed, you were raving about him, how he was going to be great. I said he didnt look so good at camp, but you vehemently argued I had no clue. Ditto Ballard. Ditto Jenkins.

you are one strange bird...

[/QUOTE]

Who wouldn't rave about picking up a player with the resume of an Adrian Wilson?  The guy was the best SS in the NFC for a decade with Brian Dawkins. If BB had picked up Dawkins in 2010 like Denver did, would you have complained? You probably would have.  His resume is arguably that of a HOFer, especially if Kurt Warner didn't have a melt down before half in SB 43.

Ballard, you ended up being correct on.  Good work.  What is with this Jenkins crap? I never said a word. I said a good vet camp competition signing and I said Donald Jones had good football IQ so I can see  why they targeted him.

Who cares? The chips will fall where they fall. The fact is, this club is 7-2, mostly due to the defense, BB's great teambuilding approach off the lockout with god drafts and depth, and isn't in a cap hell like the teams you raved about here the last 3 years. The Jets, Ravens, Steelers, Giants, etc.  Shalll I start a thread discussing those teams .500 or sub .500 seasons?

BB cannot stop time and fly out onto the field and stop Brady from being a moron in SBs or playoff games, blocking bad decisions or INTs.  So, any bleeps on the radar in recent years, are much further away from the GM of this team than you imply here.  Ohhhh! The sky is falling because BB deemed one player a better fit than another. The horror of the best GM ever making wise decisions (Generally) in the best interest of the TEAM.  

I am very thankful with BB's approach as a fan because it flat out works. Someone has to be cut, some make it, some don't. I don't really care who it is as long as it works.  9/10 the guy makes the right move.  Some humans get hurt, some run out of gas, some can't adjust to the system, some get beaten out by a surprise prospect. This happens in every camp in the NFL, RKrap, not just here.

You're more interested here in trolling as an ESPN employee and getting attention with stuff you may or may not have knowledge on than you are being a real Pats fan. You don't deserve season tickets nor do you deserve to follow this team.  You like the Jets for some reason, gloss over their pathetic paper tiger team builds every year and then make it seem like if BB cuts Jake Ballard or Mike Jenkins, that the world is coming to an end.

It's pathetic.

Congrats on guessing right that Ballard wasn't going to make it.   For you to pat yourself on the back on topics like this is sad for a 50 something adult. The fact is, no one has clue what is going on behind the scenes, in BB's head, especially YOU.

[/QUOTE]

please admit you do not have a clue either.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thanks, Ache.  

I have never seen someone lose a bet so clean only to not admit defeat and follow the parameters.

Matt05 is now in here enabling RKrap by not going after him.

I have never seen someone get owned so clean on this forum like you do every single day and then totally try to spin it like you didn't.  Unbelievable.  You are a fraud!  You are a troll!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

[QUOTE]

Thanks, Ache.  

I have never seen someone lose a bet so clean only to not admit defeat and follow the parameters.

Matt05 is now in here enabling RKrap by not going after him.

[/QUOTE]

I have no clue what this bet was, so why would I call out Rkarp on it?  If I knew what it was, I would.  Am I supposed to blindly attack somebody based on YOUR say-so?  Or anyone's, for that matter?  Sorry, I ain't anybody's attack dog.  You don't get to point me at whoever you want.

YOU, however, were clearly wrong about Rkarp's insight on the Kelly situation, and instead of simply admitting you were wrong in this one instance, you doubled down on the mocking.  This would have been finished a week ago if you would simply be a man and say "I was wrong, Rkarp was right."   Instead, we have these constant deflections and excuses from you.

"I can't say I was wrong because Rkarp didn't say he was wrong way back when!"  That's pathetic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Patriots are in trouble with Goodell for bullying the Steelers defense last week

[/QUOTE]

lmao

Sections
Shortcuts