At the stadium

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: At the stadium

Sat at TD Bank for 2 days on the Doc announcement.

something is coming out of Gillette, just not sure what(or when) They wouls not have given us all a heads up

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So, Rkarp is at the stadium waiting for an announcement and Rusty is mocking him because the Pats haven't made it yet.

Could Rusty be any more jealous of Rkarp? 

What does Rusty bring to us?  Belichick worship and media reports (web and radio) that worship Belichick.

One guy is the most useful member of this board.  The other keeps getting banned.*

*It's important to note that the bannings are YOUR fault.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

You tools are so stupid. There is no announcement.  RKrap loves to draw attention to himself by starting threads and it's just pathetic to watch.

What's next, Dee Milliner is the runner up rookie of the year candidate?  bawhaha

awabahaha

Like the thread about Tommy Kelly's season being over?  You know, the one where you blasted him for being a liar and then Tommy Kelly's season was over.  Yeah, that one.  He was right and you will never recover from it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

So, Rkarp is at the stadium waiting for an announcement and Rusty is mocking him because the Pats haven't made it yet.

What does Rusty bring to us?  Belichick worship and media reports (web and radio) that worship Belichick.

One guy is the most useful member of this board.  The other keeps getting banned.*

Rusty brings nothing.

Unless you count lies, then he brings a lot.

Funny watching him try and down play the rkarp stuff.  What a sad fellow he is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Any other media there rkarp?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to patriotrain's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Ha, Crusty on the watch!File:Crazy person.gif

Burns you up doesn't it?

harvey thinks everyone who disagrees with him is bustchise.

No, just when you create a blatantly obvious poseur board name, Bustchise, and make it completely obvious in doing so.

Believe it or not, some people are a lot more intelligent than you are. A lot more.

guess you're just not that smart as you think you are , thats why you're so entertaining, its funny that you think you're so much smarter, better than everyone else and yet you keep coming up short.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I didn't call him a liar.  I said to wait to see if he returns or is put on IR before speculating and trolling.

He's a troll.

It's why I challenged him to the Jets bets and won both. He's only conceded one bet loss, however. He's a turd.

LIAR!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

This is exciting...  

DMC?  Wendell extensions, or Mankins decided to give some money back?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

False alarm? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

something is coming out of Gillette, just not sure what(or when) They wouls not have given us all a heads up

Armstead announcement?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

Armstead announcement?

actually best guess i've heard. good call

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

Did you just say RKrap is the "most useful member"?  Tears!

If trolling and propping up the Jets here since 2010 is being "useful", then have at it, dummy.

RKrap is the equivalent of your Bruins fanboys going to Ristuccia for an open practice or seeing  a game in Providence and telling us how some prospect is going to be a legend.

That reminds me: Nice job by Chia watching Seguin beat the  B's the other night. 2nd overall pick traded out just like Thornton or Kessel years earlier. Jacobs behind them all.

harvey polebanger knows all about hockey , too

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I didn't call him a liar.  I said to wait to see if he returns or is put on IR before speculating and trolling.

"RKrap is too stupid to realize his little story does not add up."

I really should stop doing this here.  Busting you on every lie you tell is just far too easy.  The sad part is how often it happens.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Poor Rusty!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

"RKrap is too stupid to realize his little story does not add up."

I really should stop doing this here.  Busting you on every lie you tell is just far too easy.  The sad part is how often it happens.

Umm, that's not me calling him a liar.  He said Kelly would be going to IR. He also said that BB did not put Kelly on IR to help his trade deadline leverage which makes no sense since Kelly practiced on the deadline.  Kelly then practiced before going to IR, which means no decision had been made at that time.

FAIL

So, he speculated and ended up guessing right once only to speculate and not make sense on the back end.

You REALLY SHOULD STOP pretending you somehow counter me here, because you look even more stupid when you don't accomplish it.

The more you type the bigger the fool you look.  You have turned into the biggest joke on this forum.  Maybe you should go find a different forum.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

False.  The decision had not been made when RKrap said he was going on IR. Kelly practiced 2 days in a row. Krap has no idea what the injury even is. lol

RKrap guessed right for once. Big whoop.

Are you intentionally lying or were you so drunk that you blacked out and don't remember what was said?  Rkarp's prediction was EXACTLY that Kelly would practice a few days to see if he could go, and then be IR'd.  That was his exact prediction.  It's such an unusual set of circumstances, that it was in NO WAY a wild guess.

Get over it.  He was right, you were wrong.  It happens to everyone.  Your obstinant refusal to admit it, however, singles you out and makes you a tool.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Got an update rkarp???

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

What a good thread, until Rusty ruined it.

This is why we can't have nice things here!

My gosh, Rusty.  Mother is going to be mad, look at how much your post count increased today.  Over 100 in 1 day.  Get a life.  Get a job.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

What a good thread, until Rusty ruined it.

This is why we can't have nice things here!

My gosh, Rusty.  Mother is going to be mad, look at how much your post count increased today.  Over 100 in 1 day.  Get a life.  Get a job.

Yeah, I guess I could use a life too... jeesh... TFB just made my 4000 club avatar and now its already half way to 5........... sad really...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

yeah whats the update here. i got homeork to do but this is distracting me

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Got an update rkarp???

LOL!

He has made a fool of himself yet again.  This is the best thread of all time. lol

You don't seem to have a problem making a fool of yourself and last I checked he made a big fool out of you!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Edleman will be working at the mall during the bye week.  The guy does it all!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

yeah whats the update here. i got homeork to do but this is distracting me

Just what RKrap wants from you. Attention.

Really, 5K posts in 6 weeks and HE wants attention?

Bwahaha  Do you even listen to yourself?   No one else does either.

“The liar's punishment is, not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else.”
    George Bernard Shaw, The Quintessence of Ibsenism

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Has RKrap admitted he lost the Jets bet?

What comes around goes around.  

Please approach RKrap and address him not admitting he lost our Jets cap bet and say the same things to him, please.

Otherwise you look like a raging hypocrite not seeing why I won't give him his due.

One of two things is true here.  Please tell me which:

1.  Rkarp lost the bet and won't admit it and you are a liar.

2.  Rkarp didn't lose the bet and you are not a liar.

According to your statement above, it can't be both.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

Has RKrap admitted he lost the Jets bet?

What comes around goes around.  

Please approach RKrap and address him not admitting he lost our Jets cap bet and say the same things to him, please.

Otherwise you look like a raging hypocrite not seeing why I won't give him his due.

One of two things is true here.  Please tell me which:

1.  Rkarp lost the bet and won't admit it and you are a liar.

2.  Rkarp didn't lose the bet and you are not a liar.

According to your statement above, it can't be both.

And Lots-of-Snot, how are your Bruins doing so far this year?! I'm sure Babe would agree with you!

Babe (aka: Old Goat)

Sections
Shortcuts