At what time does the Draft start?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

At what time does the Draft start?

According to nfldraftcountdown.com, the draft seems to start at 1230hrs ET on Thursday, 22 April.  Is that the coverage or first pick that starts then?  That would be great for me living in Germany if the first pick happens at 1830 local time, most things sports related starts at 2AM and it would be awesome to catch a break for once.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyHasMoreRings. Show BradyHasMoreRings's posts

Re: At what time does the Draft start?

In Response to At what time does the Draft start?:
    According to nfldraftcountdown.com, the draft seems to start at 1230hrs ET on Thursday, 22 April.  Is that the coverage or first pick that starts then?  That would be great for me living in Germany if the first pick happens at 1830 local time, most things sports related starts at 2AM and it would be awesome to catch a break for once.
    Posted by PatsFanGermany

draft starts at 7:30pm EST The coverage for the draft start at 12:30

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vegasredsox. Show vegasredsox's posts

In Response to Re: At what time does the Draft start?:
     Shoun't you be killing jews and communists instead of  sucking up to niggars?
    Posted by whoremaster

You are an a s s let the man have his say

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

Hey whoremaster-

I'm in the U.S. Army, you dumb@ss coward.  What do you know about killing anyways?

You shouldn't comment on things you know nothing about.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

Thanks for info BradyHasMoreRings.  

The 1230 start time was good to be true.  I wonder when the Pats will be picking?  What is it 10 min per pick?  6 per hour max, probably closer to 8.  I'm looking at around 10PM ET?  Does that sound right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Thanks for info BradyHasMoreRings.   The 1230 start time was good to be true.  I wonder when the Pats will be picking?  What is it 10 min per pick?  6 per hour max, probably closer to 8.  I'm looking at around 10PM ET?  Does that sound right?
    Posted by PatsFanGermany

Hey first thanks for your service, they are expecting to be on the clock between 9:45 to 10 pm est depending how quick it goes. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: At what time does the Draft start? : Hey first thanks for your service, they are expecting to be on the clock between 9:45 to 10 pm est depending how quick it goes. 
    Posted by Pats7393

I'll be mad if I wait that whole time and they trade the first for a second, which is in a different round and on a different day.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: At what time does the Draft start? : I'll be mad if I wait that whole time and they trade the first for a second, which is in a different round and on a different day.
    Posted by magicalhobo

Well there's a good chance of that happening, with multiple teams having two 2nd round picks they could package a 2nd and 3rd for 22 to go after a guy they are high on. 
    I am almost expecting not to have a player drafted in the first day but a lot of action in the 2nd day when they have 2nd and 3rd rounds.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: At what time does the Draft start? : Well there's a good chance of that happening, with multiple teams having two 2nd round picks they could package a 2nd and 3rd for 22 to go after a guy they are high on.  I am almost expecting not to have a player drafted in the first day but a lot of action in the 2nd day when they have 2nd and 3rd rounds.
    Posted by Pats7393

That wouldn't be terrible, I just have the day off thursday and have class and work on friday and saturday. I'll just be disappointed if I watch the entire thing thursday and friday is the day the make all their moves.

Sections
Shortcuts