Atrogant Tebow not worried about being cut...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Re: Atrogant Tebow not worried about being cut...

Man talk about reading into a commnet what you want to see. holy moly!

He's not worried about things he has no control over.

1) That's good thinking

2) he's channeling his inner patriot speak (just like he has been taught to)

Seems this his more about your hatred of the man than anything else if you were so quick to read such a thing into his statements. Says more about you than him.

...and no if it were up to me I would not carry him on the final roster, at this point in time, from what I have seen (which is not much, if both quantity or quality)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I'm sure Tim puts his trust in the Lord, so he will be just fine with or without football.

Religion is a blanket that keeps you warm at night, I hope it has made your life better and more enriched.  

That being said Tebow is going to be fine because he was lucky enough to play QB with amazing NFL quality talent and coaching at the premier college football team of that time, being lilly white and handsome probably didn't hurt either.  

It's highly likely the Christians in Egypt and the Sudan don't share your sense of security things will be all right, but as long as Tebow is OK I guess all is well in the world.

A bunch of fans are so blinded by faith they still believe a 46% completion QB could have a pro football career, this is the only reason we're still talking about Tim Tebow.  That is "homerism" of the worst kind...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I had no problems with any of his quotes in the article and believe me I wanted to. I want to not like this guy, but I just can't. I thought he was going to come in here and be a distraction and he hasn't been. I also thought he was going to perform better and he hasn't (I watched at camp one day and I must say his arm is as amateur as your going to find). I watched this guy two years ago do something I didn't think an average player could do...win...throw a team on his back and win. Now I'm starting to think it was just nfl luck - the type of luck that is generated by defensive coordinators being caught off guard, by defenders not being fully prepared for the player or what is going on...I think that kind of luck has run out on Tim.

This is about where I am on Tebow. I think he makes the team and was going to make the team from the point we signed him. He is a player BB looks for. Now, his throwing has been tough to watch and I understand peoples skepticism, but I don't get the hatred? Now he is arrogant because he says he is trying to improve? 

I also don't agree that him leading his team to the playoffs "luck". He can absolutely move the ball on the ground. Between that and his leadership and high character I like him as a back up on this roster.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

[QUOTE]

I had no problems with any of his quotes in the article and believe me I wanted to. I want to not like this guy, but I just can't. I thought he was going to come in here and be a distraction and he hasn't been. I also thought he was going to perform better and he hasn't (I watched at camp one day and I must say his arm is as amateur as your going to find). I watched this guy two years ago do something I didn't think an average player could do...win...throw a team on his back and win. Now I'm starting to think it was just nfl luck - the type of luck that is generated by defensive coordinators being caught off guard, by defenders not being fully prepared for the player or what is going on...I think that kind of luck has run out on Tim.

This is about where I am on Tebow. I think he makes the team and was going to make the team from the point we signed him. He is a player BB looks for. Now, his throwing has been tough to watch and I understand peoples skepticism, but I don't get the hatred? Now he is arrogant because he says he is trying to improve? 

I also don't agree that him leading his team to the playoffs "luck". He can absolutely move the ball on the ground. Between that and his leadership and high character I like him as a back up on this roster.

[/QUOTE]

I agree, the kicker making 50+yrds and the D holding opponents to <15 points isn't luck. It isn't Tebow winning the game either but it's not luck. Btw that isn't hating Tebow the person it's hating people thinking Tebow won those games and he somehow carried the Bronco's on his back when every piece of data including the eye tests tell us he doesn't have the talent to play in the NFL let alone make anything be a negative difference in a game. You can hate the hype a player gets undeservingly and still like the person

Sections
Shortcuts