Attention Chris Carter...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Attention Chris Carter...

Chris Carter on Deion Branch:

"He's just a guy."

8 receptions, 151 yards and 1TD.

Another week, another great game for "just a guy". Guess what Chris? "Just guys" don't have any Super Bowl rings. Like you. Sour grapes?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerryredsox11. Show jerryredsox11's posts

Re: Attention Chris Carter...

the 3 stooges are on ESPN  now. carter, ditka,and t.jacksonSealed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

chirs carter is a maggot

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Re: Attention Chris Carter...:
    chirs carter is a maggot
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I can't seem to get past his eye brows.  When I look at him I see a transvestite in a suit, but images of ladyboys block out what he is saying so I can never really hear a word he says.

Only good thing I have to say about him is that Moss was his boy and he has been loyal to Moss.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Attention Chris Carter... :   When I look at him I see a transvestite in a suit, .Posted by knightsailor

LOLLaughing

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Re: Attention Chris Carter... : Tom Jackson is amazing. Oh Great we get to hear Ditka and his C'mon man. C'mon man retire.
    Posted by bobbysu

Carter is "just a gay".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Carter teamed up with Moon in 1995 to post his finest statistical season. He caught 122 passes for a career high 1,371 yards and led the NFL with 17 TD receptions. Carter received Second-team All Pro honors for his efforts. The Vikings, however, finished 8–8 and missed the playoffs for the first time under Green. - Greatest statement he made to the game.

In the Patriots' victory in Super Bowl XXXVIII over the Carolina Panthers, Branch caught 10 passes for 143 yards and a touchdown. His 17-yard catch on the final drive with seconds remaining set-up Adam Vinatieri's game-winning 41-yard field goal.  He was named Super Bowl MVP, the first receiver to do so since 1989. The Patriots defeated the Philadelphia Eagles for Branch's second Super Bowl ring.

Deion Branch - Sometimes it's good to be another guy Wink  Eat sh*t Carter and like it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

He's just a guy who could tell Chris Carter about a lot of things Carter doesn't know anything at all about. Like playing in the Super Bowl . . . and winning it . . . and being named MVP. If Deion Branch is "just a guy," Chris Carter is a capucin monkey.
    Posted by p-mike

Oh!  I like that....  Yes indeed, a capuchin monkey. 

I think capuchin monkies might have an issue with the comparison though, I hear they are all PATS fans.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

the 3 stooges are on ESPN  now. carter, ditka,and t.jackson
    Posted by jerryredsox11

I see them that way too.  Clowns, all three.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

In Response to Re: Attention Chris Carter... : I see them that way too.  Clowns, all three.
    Posted by Dessalines

Also Chris Berman was rooting hard for the Ravens last night stating that "I can't see why this is not a Superbowl team". Does Berman realize the Ravens offense can't score? Dito for the Steelers!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Carter also said (repeatedly) that Branch disappears from games.  (The evidence says something quite different).  Let's see if we can think of anyone else that recently played for the Pats that truly disappeared from games.  Carter never mentioned that characteristic for the person I am thinking of.  I wonder why?  What was that guy's name again?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

He was just a guy in Seattle. Just like Wes was just a guy in Miami. Just like Randy is looking more like just a guy since he left, and wasn't lighting the world on fire before he was in New England. Just like David Givens was just a guy when he left. 

And this list goes on ....

What is the common denominator....?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

"Cheating"? lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Having #12 as your QB is completely unfair to the opponent ... but it's not cheating ....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

He was just a guy in Seattle. Just like Wes was just a guy in Miami. Just like Randy is looking more like just a guy since he left, and wasn't lighting the world on fire before he was in New England. Just like David Givens was just a guy when he left.  And this list goes on .... What is the common denominator....?
    Posted by zbellino

Isn't it funny how all the guys that leave N.E. and become "just a guy" are said to have benefited from the best system in FB.

Other guys who don't leave are just great and beyond criticism.  They don't seem to benefit from that best coach/system. 

Scratching my head.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GameChanger. Show GameChanger's posts

He was just a guy in Seattle. Just like Wes was just a guy in Miami. Just like Randy is looking more like just a guy since he left, and wasn't lighting the world on fire before he was in New England. Just like David Givens was just a guy when he left.  And this list goes on .... What is the common denominator....?
    Posted by zbellino

OO!! OOO!! Mr. Carter!! OO!! OO!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AggresivePerfector. Show AggresivePerfector's posts

Deion is a patriots kind of guy..In the same mold as one of my all time favorite Patriots!!! Mr. Troy Brown!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Lets hope the Patriots get to the Super Bowl for so many obvious reasons....but also so we can listed to this high-school educated idiot spin down Brady, Branch, and the whole team for TWO WEEKS.

It will be quite enteraining.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

F chris carter another Pats hater in the mold of that scum Shannon sharp-Branch is just another guy-eat your words you prima donna hall of fame wannabe!!

Sections
Shortcuts