Attention PhatRex, Leon, MasterHess, Werdat (whatever your name is) and any other Jets fan willing to show his/her face in this forum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Attention PhatRex,...

YOUR TEAM JUST LOST...AGAIN!

So much for all that "Hard Knocks" mumbo jumbo!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Attention PhatRex, Leon, MasterHess, Werdat (whatever your name is) and any other Jets fan willing to show his/her face i...

Attention to those Jets fans you addressed, please stop coming here.  Troll your own sh**ty team's forums.  You will just get owned and embarrassed here.  Pats are division champs again.  Oh and homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.  S*ck on that!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: Attention PhatRex, Leon, MasterHess, Werdat (whatever your name is) and any other Jets fan willing to show his/her face i...

Yeah, now for the other NY team to bit the dust

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Maybe they mean't they were going to win a SUPERBALL.  That would make more sense.  A pocket full of quarters will get you one of those.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Packers 80 yd TD pass

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: Attention PhatRex, Leon, MasterHess, Werdat (whatever your name is) and any other Jets fan willing to show his/her face in this forum:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, now for the other NY team to bit the dust
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]

Gi Aint's just got burned for an 80 yard bomb!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Dont forget about Pats2 its definitly Leon undercover

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

You know, I thought this defense was excellent when the year started and I was dead wrong. This defense is mediocre at best. The bear offense is nothing to write home about and the Jets "D" made them look like the 49ers of the late 80's. They're in the Playoffs but I'm looking forward to playing them if we get to again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

can't wait for Hardknocks 2 with the Jests so we can make even more fun of their dysfunctional team. It doesn't look like they will be winning their first Super Bowl since 1969.Hahaha.Sounds so funny to say the Jests haven't won since 1969!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts