Re: Attention zombie fans
posted at 10/14/2012 1:09 PM EDT
"dk, if you wanna call what shane did an effort to save rick then fine but ive always felt shane was a shady fother mucker im glad shane finally got what was coming too him. You really have a grudge against laurie and carl huh! Lol I just think if laurie and carl where gone rick would give up and then there would be no show so i find it very unlikely that both of them will die. Maybe one of them but not both so youll just have to deal wit them."
I will give some examples xXR3S1NXx. This should explain why they annoy me so much.
1. First and foremost, there is an epidemic that is causing people to come back to life and Laurie and Rick refuse to keep a close eye on their son. WTF! seriously. WTF lol
2. Laurie telling Shane to stay away from her family in all. Shane decides to leave and now she tells him "don't leave", "stay". Telling Rick Shane is dangerous and he needs to be killed. Rick does so and she seemed to have a big problem with it.
3. Barn scene shootout. Zombies are coming from the barn and what does Laurie do? Instead of leading Carl back to the house like a normal Mother would do, she leads Carl to where Rick is...and Rick was on the front lines! Rick yellled at her too. Not sure if anyone caught that.
4. Rick and Glen go and try to rescue Herschel...sort of. What does Laurie do. She gets in a car and basically goes after Rick. Why? She crashes her car, kills a few Walkers, and gets rescued by Shane and throws a tantrum, and stupidly feels like she contributed. Andrea put her in her place though! lol
5. Did I mention the fact that she never seems to know where her son is in a Zombie apocalypse?
6. As for Carl. He never seems to realize that he is in a dangerous world now, yet he still likes to wonder off. And when things get serious, he cries.