1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Attn Everyone-re Neal Page

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

My bet offer is more about seeing which one of these slimy turd Ballwashers has the decency to simply back their own premises.

[/QUOTE]

Is this another example of you being "bullied" junior? LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

Are you denying that you and like 3 or 4 others try to circle the wagons on me here because you've been embarrassed at one time or another in the past in debates?

It's you, the Home Ec. teacher Mt Hurl and Pezzy left now.    Your little cyber bully Brady Ballwashing group is dwindling.  Maybe if Phat Rex shows up again you can all hold his hand again. bawaahah

[/QUOTE]

Really it's not so much that there are only three of us that disagree with you, it's just that the three of us find it fun disagreeing with you because you are so blatantly wrong:)

There are many others that disagree with you, it's just that they couldn't be bothered with the back and forth bickering that it takes to have a football "discussion" with you. There's a reason why you've been banned so much, it's because you are very insecure and have mental meltdowns on the board and lash out at people. It's a riot. The good news for you is that all the dumb things you write disapear every time you get banned...kind of a clensing type thing, but many of us still remember what you wrote:(

Say, could you run a quick spell check over this for me if your not too busy balancing the salary cap ramifications from the fallout of the virtual certainty of an NFL lockout? By the way, how did that effect those teams again?? Half the league was suppossed to go out of business and cut all their players and we were going to swoop in and grab all these high quality guys at discount prices, right? Hey did we end up doing that? I mean I remember us swooping in and "stealing" Ellis from the Jets, but I can't recall anyone else...oh yeah, we got Haynesworth and Ocho.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

It's Brady's fault Ocho Sucked...................laughing so hard just popped a blood vessel in my right eye.  You can't make this stuff up people.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You guys are a bunch of as$hats...arguing on the internet really IS like running in the Special Olympics.  Even if you win...you're still retahded.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1368/987251565_22ea2338dd_m.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Only one kind of person is a bigger as$hat than those arguing on the internet; someone who comes into a thread to complain about what is being argued. Now that, is a first ballot Hall of Fame as$hat.

And I find your negative use of the terms "retahded" and "Special Olympics" to be repugnant and the actions of a crass lowlife.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]
    its something to do

[/QUOTE]

I suppose, but a bunch of peeps taking things so personally for a simple football forum seems to be a bit stupid to me...but I digress...whatever.  It's just crazy seeing threads started only to complain about this person, or that person, or who is more correct than the other. 

Babe...don't take it so personally and get off your high horse.  Complaining about people complaining about other people complaining about OTHER people would be worse than a first ballot HoF as$hat right (ie, You)?!?!?  Love the logic! :)  And...i'm only poking the bear.  Relax...nothing personal.  Love your football thoughts...the more the merrier.

I wish Rusty wouldn't be banned so often...he supports his arguments (however misguided some may think they are) with some good info.  Some of it should not be dismissed just because of the person delivering it.

*shrugs..and moves on*

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
    its something to do

[/QUOTE]

Babe...don't take it so personally and get off your high horse.  Complaining about people complaining about other people complaining about OTHER people would be worse than a first ballot HoF as$hat right (ie, You)?!?!?  Love the logic! :)  And...i'm only poking the bear.  Relax...nothing personal.  Love your football thoughts...the more the merrier.

[/QUOTE]

I suppose now I can say to you...

Complaining about people complaining about people complaining about other people complaining about OTHER people would be much worse than a first ballot HoF as$hat right (ie, You)?!?!?

Just don't use the terms you used in a public forum. You're better than that.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
    its something to do

[/QUOTE]

I suppose, but a bunch of peeps taking things so personally for a simple football forum seems to be a bit stupid to me...but I digress...whatever.  It's just crazy seeing threads started only to complain about this person, or that person, or who is more correct than the other. 

I wish Rusty wouldn't be banned so often...he supports his arguments (however misguided some may think they are) with some good info.  Some of it should not be dismissed just because of the person delivering it.

*shrugs..and moves on*

[/QUOTE]

Thank you. They're intimidated by people younger than them who are more intelligent, come with more facts and do more homework. When others are in that position, I learn from those people. But, not them.

The Babe's, Hurlies and Pezzy types all lash out instead. It's a bad character trait.  That's what it is.

[/QUOTE]

First off you're thanking a guy that referenced people with disabilities to describe what you do on a daily basis on this board. Second, do you have an age complex? Because I can assure I don't and neither do the people you lash out against on a regular basis. Aren't you in your mid thirties? Tick tock buddy...time is running out on you to learn about football.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
    its something to do

[/QUOTE]

*shrugs..and moves on*

[/QUOTE]

Name one valid argument he has supported with facts. Or, move on.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

You just don't get it.  We will never win a SB ignoring a run game and just throwing from a shotgun in between the hashes.  It's the dumbest logic ever.

[/QUOTE]

You're the one who just doesn't get it junior. We will never win a SB with a mickey mouse defense.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Thank you. They're intimidated by people younger than them who are more intelligent, come with more facts and do more homework.

[/QUOTE]

If I were as flat out dumb as you are junior, I would have taken a gas pipe long ago.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Football knowledge is great and Rusty has plenty of it but football knowledge is not in such scarce supply that it's worth putting up with demeaning name calling to get it. And do you really enjoy arguing with someone who has come to a decision on every level and is only here to tear down your positions and/or hold up those groupies who agree with his stances? Oh yeah that's really fun. To get yourself banned in a forum as loosely moderated as this one has become, even when you're a fan of the team, tells you all you need to know.That said Neal was right about the Jets, absolutely right. For the record I was wrong.  rkarp I think it's embarassing you played both sides of that bet, at some point you may want to develop real conviction and bet only along those lines instead of hitting all the angles. But props to you for honoring the terms and welcome back in time for a very big game!

Actually if the board was monitored more tightly by a mod staff that bothered to become familiar with some of the personalities in this forum instead of being clueless and out of touch with much of what goes on in here, I suspect that many of the incidents for which "Neil" is banned would be overlooked. At worst he would get a warning, and not banned repeatedly

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Not trying to defend him. I know he gets aggressive with people in here. Some dont like it

But to be banned that many times, he should be guilty of something more heinous than aggravated namecalling. I know that technically namecalling is a violation of the rules, but everyone does it. Including you. It's the way we communicate on a sports message board. This is not a polite little debating society

Btw, I have a dog. His name is William. He's a Boston Terrier, and he will bite your face off...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not trying to defend him. I know he gets aggressive with people in here. Some dont like it

But to be banned that many times, he should be guilty of something more heinous than aggravated namecalling. I know that technically namecalling is a violation of the rules, but everyone does it. Including you. It's the way we communicate on a sports message board. This is not a polite little debating society

Btw, I have a dog. His name is William. He's a Boston Terrier, and he will bite your face off...

[/QUOTE]

Have you ever considered that after two or 3 bans they now consider him permanently banned and are just enforcing the previous ones?

Or maybe they just don't like him, as hard as that may be for you to understand. Maybe they're Brady fans.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really? Even if one is brandishing a .44 magnum?

BTW, care to take the, "I'm not that tool Rusty Challenge"?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.