Attn Everyone-re Neal Page

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: Attn Everyone-re Neal Page

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Have you ever considered that after two or 3 bans they now consider him permanently banned and are just enforcing the previous ones?Or maybe they just don't like him, as hard as that may be for you to understand. Maybe they're Brady fans.

Having a negative opinion about Tom Brady is not a bannable offense. If that is what he is being banned for, then that is f#cked up

I dont want to be in the position of defending him, but I know what it is like to be banned multiple times. Trust me, Babe, the way the mod's mete out punishment around here is very unfair and arbitrary. It's a rigged system that favors the little snitches who file abuse reports

If you ever get on the receiving end of it, youll know how Kafka-esque it is 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

BTW, care to take the, "I'm not that tool Rusty Challenge"?

You dont really think I'm him, do you?

Seriously?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

as for ur dog, if he tred to attack me I would just shoot him-right between the eyes u better believe it

William does not attack unless provoked.  Your Zach DeOssie avatar used to drive him nuts though

The switched to Old Goat Coughlin wa wise

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

oh boy now it's 1984...

That would make it Orwellian, not Kafkaesque

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seriously?

[/QUOTE]

Many are suspects. And of course it is hard to believe any real person would defend his insanity. So, yes, I suspect you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Jintsfan:

Right after the Super Bowl you had an avatar of number 51, yelling/screaming, holding up a banner of some sort, looking like an idiot

It was very in-your-face

I'm glad you switched...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Many are suspects. And of course it is hard to believe any real person would defend his insanity. So, yes, I suspect you.

If I had a larger profile in here, I would probably be upset right now

But pfffft. I can live with your suspicion:)

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

If I had a larger profile in here, I would probably be upset right now

But pfffft. I can live with your suspicion:)

[/QUOTE]

Certainly that is exactly what Rusty would say if you were him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Certainly that is exactly what Rusty would say if you were him.

What would he say if I wasnt him?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Wow, What a productive thread filled with chest thumping, and name calling, I think I 'll stay a while....   Or Not.

Wow, guys gotta get back to football here....   smh

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Seriously?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, he does. He's a psychopath.  Even though it's blatantly obvious whoever else he claims to be me/me them, he brainwashes himself into believing I somehow log in and out with different names.

Meanwhile, an ally of his here, Phat Rex, I've had pegged a doing this for years.  YEARS. I've NEVER, ever done that kind of trollwork,

Babe just says that to try to gain supporters in order to take me on, becuase I absolutely destroy him in the debates. This is all because he knows it's the truth that his lover, Tom Brady, hasn;t played well enough in recent postseasons, mostly in last year's playoffs against better Ds.

Adults just admit Brady needs to be better, children whine and look to blame everyone else who doesn't make 20 million on the roster.

[/QUOTE]

It's not that most people don't think Brady need to play better in the post season.  Why you get so much heat is that you are looking to bash Brady any chance you get so you can feel vindicated in your beliefs.  You hold him to a standard way above any other QB playing and are failing to see how good he has been for this team. Ever game thread you are just waiting for any minor mistake, inc pass, or what you "think brady did wrong" to bash him. That is why 2 of the last four game threads you have been baned.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Seriously?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, he does. He's a psychopath.  Even though it's blatantly obvious whoever else he claims to be me/me them, he brainwashes himself into believing I somehow log in and out with different names.

Meanwhile, an ally of his here, Phat Rex, I've had pegged a doing this for years.  YEARS. I've NEVER, ever done that kind of trollwork,

Babe just says that to try to gain supporters in order to take me on, becuase I absolutely destroy him in the debates. This is all because he knows it's the truth that his lover, Tom Brady, hasn;t played well enough in recent postseasons, mostly in last year's playoffs against better Ds.

Adults just admit Brady needs to be better, children whine and look to blame everyone else who doesn't make 20 million on the roster.

[/QUOTE]

It's not that most people don't think Brady need to play better in the post season.  Why you get so much heat is that you are looking to bash Brady any chance you get so you can feel vindicated in your beliefs.  You hold him to a standard way above any other QB playing and are failing to see how good he has been for this team. Ever game thread you are just waiting for any minor mistake, inc pass, or what you "think brady did wrong" to bash him. That is why 2 of the last four game threads you have been baned.

[/QUOTE]

False. Every time anyone bashes this D or any kid on this D irrationally, I will flip the script and put accountability on the most expsensive player in Brady since he's the veteran leader and HOFer.  What's fair is fair.  I refuse to be ignorant with what I see and the root cause of what the flaws have been here in recent years.  Apparently, we need 1 more playoff disaster on offense to somehow get people to admit the finesse offense Brady prefers, is a failure, HURTING THE TEAM.

It's beyond irrational to put MORE accountability on the youngest D in the NFL (3 years running) while glossing over utterly flawed plays and decisions by our best player (#12).

I don't do it "every chance" I get. I call out the frauds and pinkie pom-pom types who are so in love with Brady's stats and what he USED to do well in the postseason, who are also simultaneously holding this D to a ridiculously high standard.  That's what I do. I call out phonies, frauds, trolls, and Pats fans who sound absolutely NOTHING like the fans I know. Nothing.  I don't ever recall lloking ay Brady's stats back in 2004 and trying to puff out my chest so I can brag about how great my QB is. All I wanted was for the team to win. That's it.

Since 2007, we have a batch of dorky Millenials and apparently men over 40, who only see this team as #12's. Then, when he doesn't do well when he's paid to do well, they all run around wildly scrambling to cast blame elsewhere.  We know what's happened.  Stop playing dumb.  I am honest, you're not.

All that, while they ignore the league has changed to favor offenses to badly, it's disturbing watching how hard it is to play defense in this league without fear of being flagged for things that simply didn't exist last decade.

If NE wins tonight and the D plays well, the irrationals here will be VERY QUIET unable to give kudos to a young D that was quietly built before their own eyes.  It's because a SB ring doesn't hang off the younger players's fingers, so that's why they scapegoat them.

Finally, I don't wait for one flaw to show up for Brady in a game, I POINT TO THE SOURCE OF WHY THAT FLAW IS OCCURRING!

Wozzy, True Champ, Coolade, myself, etc, all know what the problem is and it's why no one has taken my bet for tonight.  They know the truth too, hate that I am right, and can't stand being reminded of it.

[/QUOTE]

Um even TrueCamp has agreed you are taking it a bit too far lately... Wozzy hasn't backed you up in quite awhile.. only one in your corner lately is coolade, who may or may not be totally on your side.  You have become irrational just to have this me against the world vibe.  There is a middle ground but you would rather fight with even the people who do mostly agree with you.

Wozzy and TrueChamp want balance and I agree with them.  The team needs to have a balanced attack and well rounded play calling.  At least I can put blame on the coaching as much as everything else.  Look what has happed over the last few weeks since BB took over the D.  If you think BB and the OC are catering to Brady... then they are at fault and to blame.  They put in the packages, you can't do a shotgun spread without the personnel.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/sx11t.htm

Glad I could help. No need to thank me, just get the help and we will all be grateful.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

THat's because they know there is a pocket of delusionals on here who follow me around, so they don't want to be harrassed if they align with me. Bottom line is, they agree with me and I with them

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, my!  One of your most delusional rantings eva!!!

They agree with you but don't want to endure your daily thrashings.

So are you calling them cowards?

They post to prove you wong but agree?  They tell you to s t f u but agree?

The next knock on your cellar door will be the guys with the white jackets, coming to take you away.  BWAAHAAAHAHAHA

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]

THat's because they know there is a pocket of delusionals on here who follow me around, so they don't want to be harrassed if they align with me. Bottom line is, they agree with me and I with them.

[/QUOTE]

Both Wozzy and TC have repeatedly called you out for excessive Brady bashing.  That is why.  It has nothing to do with other posters.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Wozzy, True Champ, Coolade, myself, etc, all know what the problem is and it's why no one has taken my bet for tonight.  They know the truth too, hate that I am right, and can't stand being reminded of it.

[/QUOTE]

Stop lying junior.

Wozzy and truechamp are consistently champions of a strong running game, and they do rate the defense higher than most. But any similarity to you ends there. They don't ascribe to your Brady bashing and have said so. And they don't prattle on and on and on about the shotgun spread like you do.

And you have so many fake accounts it's hard to tell who is who from the handful of fakes you make up to agree with you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

only Queenie can say on one hand "Bill Bellichick is the best coach ever" and on the other say he lets his QB run the show and override his play calling to the detriment of winning and BB stands by and watches it happen

and yet, as much of a genius he tells us he is, he can't see this simple contradiction

and no Queenie, not a virgin, don't live in mom's basement or work at 7-11

[/QUOTE]

Bingo. Queenie bashes Brady overtly, and BB covertly. I've told him this a million times.

Sections
Shortcuts