Attn Everyone-re Neal Page

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Attn Everyone-re Neal Page

Leon is here today. Maybe him and Babe can have a tea party and leave so the grownup men can talk football

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Leon is here today. Maybe him and Babe can have a tea party and leave so the grownup men can talk football

[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty. Funny how about 90% of glenr's posts are insulting me, ain't it? Seeing through you is so easy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

only Queenie can say on one hand "Bill Bellichick is the best coach ever" and on the other say he lets his QB run the show and override his play calling to the detriment of winning and BB stands by and watches it happen

and yet, as much of a genius he tells us he is, he can't see this simple contradiction

and no Queenie, not a virgin, don't live in mom's basement or work at 7-11

[/QUOTE]

Bingo. Queenie bashes Brady overtly, and BB covertly. I've told him this a million times.

[/QUOTE]

babe one of my greatest kicks here is watching you school Rusty all the time  : )

[/QUOTE]

You have to admit, you have never seen a tool like him on any board, anytime. He is the granddaddy of all the tools.

Just be grateful he's not a Giants' fan.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

only Queenie can say on one hand "Bill Bellichick is the best coach ever" and on the other say he lets his QB run the show and override his play calling to the detriment of winning and BB stands by and watches it happen

and yet, as much of a genius he tells us he is, he can't see this simple contradiction

and no Queenie, not a virgin, don't live in mom's basement or work at 7-11

[/QUOTE]

Bingo. Queenie bashes Brady overtly, and BB covertly. I've told him this a million times.

[/QUOTE]

babe one of my greatest kicks here is watching you school Rusty all the time  : )

[/QUOTE]

You have to admit, you have never seen a tool like him on any board, anytime. He is the granddaddy of all the tools.

Just be grateful he's not a Giants' fan.

[/QUOTE]

oh I am! very much so!

[/QUOTE]

Pretty sad when someone would not want another person to be a fan of the team they root for.

Luckily, us Pats fans are tough as we have endured many things.  We'll survive this troll too but prayers would help, in our time of need.  Thank You.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts