1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beef23. Show beef23's posts

Re: Attn: McCheaters

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

When did we pick up an Eagle troll?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Attn: McCheaters:
    I'm flattered that you all would take the time to make the center of attention.  Generally, I like to stay out of the limelight, but I am just so happy that you losers have taken the time to voice your opinions.  Thank you all. 
    Posted by McCheaters

Haha, you must be one of those guys who people look at, point at and laugh at while they stand around the water cooler at work and you think it's because you are cool.  Little secret.. they are and we are laughing at you, not with you!

Good day Jets McCheater! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

In Response to Re: Attn: McCheaters : A Philadelphia fan calling other fans dumb, how ironic lol
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

Philly fans are actually very intelligent football fans.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: Attn: McCheaters : The difference is, Philly fans are typically fans of the sport in addition to fans of their team.  This is rarely said about Boston fans.  They are great, everyone else suks is their motto.
    Posted by McCheaters

Dude you just pull stuff outta your @ss and present it as fact. Don't you rail on Rusty for that too? You're too easy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

Umm, don't look now, but so are Pats fans.  In fact, we are as knowledgeable or more so in all sports. Gee, do you think Boston is talked about as such a great hockey, baseball and basketball town by accident? No one is saying Philly isn't, but you somehow come right out and pretend you are more knowledgable. I just ran down a very accurate assessment of your team and you didn't on mine. Also, we're not going to a Philly board looking for a pat on the back like you are doing here.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

I have found some fans to be passionate and knwledgeable, but how many "fans" can actually go back and give the names of the starting QB, backfield, coach, and one defensive player from the 1985 SB team. I can, and I grew up in Philly, just live here now.

Pats fans mostly rely on what they are told, go to a game and see how fans interact. Went to the Eagles-Pats game in 2008 season when AJ Feeley almost upset the undefeated Pats. Most fans were on their hands for the game, only ones who had any life was some Eagles fan and myself. I would have to say the most overrated fanbase in sports is the Boston fanbase, led by Pats fans and Red Sox fans. Nothing better than listening to the drunken Red Sox recap on 98.5, good stuff.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Attn: McCheaters : I have found some fans to be passionate and knwledgeable, but how many "fans" can actually go back and give the names of the starting QB, backfield, coach, and one defensive player from the 1985 SB team. I can, and I grew up in Philly, just live here now. Pats fans mostly rely on what they are told, go to a game and see how fans interact. Went to the Eagles-Pats game in 2008 season when AJ Feeley almost upset the undefeated Pats. Most fans were on their hands for the game, only ones who had any life was some Eagles fan and myself. I would have to say the most overrated fanbase in sports is the Boston fanbase, led by Pats fans and Red Sox fans. Nothing better than listening to the drunken Red Sox recap on 98.5, good stuff.
    Posted by PhllyPhn1967

ouch, cutting kinda deep there lol

when you went to the game, were there a lot of fans with pink hats on? Did one of them have a Bruins jersey on?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: Attn: McCheaters : Difference is, I explain why it's BS.  You just make a claim.  Back it up or shut it up. For example, Queenie claimed that Mark Sanzhez was worse in his second year (a year after claiming that all QBs regress in their second year).  I called him an idiot and showed all of the appropriate information to prove him wrong.  Get it?
    Posted by McCheaters

Just because you think what Rusty says is BS the entire Pats fan base is like that? Hmm ok good logic. And I don't make random claims without backing it up (sorta like you posting that Haynesworth will be a flop on about 5 different threads, there's nothing you could possibly come up with to back that up)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Philly - Yes you and ONE Eagles fan were the only people with any life in them in the entire stadium. I was at that game as well and thats not how I remember it, I mean I think I would remember only being able to hear two guys make noise in the entire stadium. But I get your point and agree. Im a season ticket holder and I agree that Pats fans have become spoiled and at games most sections make no noise at all, or at least that was the case in 2008. Last season the team put effort into fixing this by adding some prompts which is a joke that we need to be told when to make noise but it did help. My section has always been filled with real fans who make noise and get into it so im lucky, but i have sat in other seats and been the only one standing and making noise for the D so you have a good point but things are getting better.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

I am sorry killa but it looks like the days of going to a game and having a horse throat for a couple of days after is a thing of the past...Bucs games are even worse as you are not allowed to stand and cheer...for real there is a rule

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Attn: McCheaters : I have found some fans to be passionate and knwledgeable, but how many "fans" can actually go back and give the names of the starting QB, backfield, coach, and one defensive player from the 1985 SB team. I can, and I grew up in Philly, just live here now. Pats fans mostly rely on what they are told, go to a game and see how fans interact. Went to the Eagles-Pats game in 2008 season when AJ Feeley almost upset the undefeated Pats. Most fans were on their hands for the game, only ones who had any life was some Eagles fan and myself. I would have to say the most overrated fanbase in sports is the Boston fanbase, led by Pats fans and Red Sox fans. Nothing better than listening to the drunken Red Sox recap on 98.5, good stuff.
    Posted by PhllyPhn1967

You have no idea what you're talking about.  Just like any race has good or bad people, the same correlation can be made to sports fans and cities alike. 

You're the one coming onto a Boston Sports blog talking crap and that makes Phili look like an overrated fanbase, as you have to goto other cities' sports blogs to talk crap....

7 championships in 10 years.  That's all you need to know. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

In Response to Re: Attn: McCheaters : ouch, cutting kinda deep there lol when you went to the game, were there a lot of fans with pink hats on? Did one of them have a Bruins jersey on?
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Nah, the pink hats are at the Sox games. Bruins tend to have a good fanbase who have followed the team for years, but every year I go to a game I have some yahoo who thinks he knows something about hockey, but I always tend to get them with some facts that show the lack of knowledge not just of the NHL but their own teams history.

Pats fans have an interesting mix, but a majority seems to have the Tom Brady enigma about them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: Attn: McCheaters : I am sorry killa but it looks like the days of going to a game and having a horse throat for a couple of days after is a thing of the past...Bucs games are even worse as you are not allowed to stand and cheer...for real there is a rule
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

LOL man that seems kind of hard to believe. So if you stand up and yell do they throw you out?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Hey Mcfatrex.
    Despite all your BS, the facts remain.
    BB /> Fat Rex
    Brady /> Sancheese
    3 />0
    42 />6
    Therefore a (reasonable) person could safely deduct that:

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

In Response to Re: Attn: McCheaters : You have no idea what you're talking about.  Just like any race has good or bad people, the same correlation can be made to sports fans and cities alike.  You're the one coming onto a Boston Sports blog talking crap and that makes Phili look like an overrated fanbase, as you have to goto other cities' sports blogs to talk crap.... 7 championships in 10 years.  That's all you need to know. 
    Posted by Getzo

I live in Boston, just come for the entertainment. Grew up in Philly, still root for them, always will.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

both of my brothers are Jints fans and yes, they had 2 sheriff officers behind them from the 2nd quarter on, making sure they did not stand and cheer.  They werent being vulgar, just giving what they were getting.  Asking "where is Meshawn(rib on keyshawn being sent home for the year)" good stuff like that.  So if you are a buc fan and stand when everyone else does you are prolly good BUT you can get booted since it is technically against the rules.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

Hey Mcfatrex. Despite all your BS, the facts remain. BB /> Fat Rex Brady /> Sancheese 3 />0 42 />6 Therefore a (reasonable) person could safely deduct that:
    Posted by pezz4pats

Actually, Belichik got outcoached twice by Ryan last season. Ryan may be much like his father, crazy like a fox. Don't underestimate him as a coach, plus he gets the most out of his players. I hate NY/NJ as much as the next guy, but Rex can coach.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: Attn: McCheaters : Are you trying to equate what has already happened to what may or may not happen?  I think it's a safe bet on Haynesworth.  The guy has assaulted 1/2 dozen other players during his career and spent the last 2 years sitting on his pile of money and refusing to play.  Sure, I could be wrong, but the guy is still a thug.
    Posted by McCheaters

I won't deny the guy's a thug and I don't care that your opinion is he'll be a failure here, but the fact that you spammed several different threads with it was just ridiculous. Trying to shove your thoughts down someone else's throat is just as bad as talking out of your butt. You know the first comment that I replied to was BS anyways, there are fans here that you enjoy talking to even if you pretend you don't 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Attn: McCheaters : I live in Boston, just come for the entertainment. Grew up in Philly, still root for them, always will.
    Posted by PhllyPhn1967

I'm from Mass and now live in LA and I could make the same remark as you to say LA fans are 'overrated', but when you think about it you really cannot make such an assanign remark.  I say this because there are some try die hards out here as well as a large market of bangwagoners.  Boston is one of the greatest sports towns period... don't be ridiculous. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Attn: McCheaters : Dude you just pull stuff outta your @ss and present it as fact. Don't you rail on Rusty for that too? You're too easy
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

Lets be fair - no one has more stuff coming out of their @ss than Rusty.  I mean I think we could nickname him "overactive colon" or "constant diarrhea" and we wouldn't be out of line. 

This board really is a good board, Russ can simply make it unbearable - even for pats fans - and everyone knows it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

Philly everything you have said can be said about every fanbase in every sport all over the world. Some fans know their sh*t and some have no clue. Its not a Boston thing its a sports fan thing. I have friends in Philly who knows their sports and I have hung out with their friends who are dumb as sh*t.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Trust me I know this, a number of people all cried when Bobby Abreu left town, best thing that ever happened. Same goes for McNabb, although most realized that he was turning into a whiny crybaby. And most recently the Jeff Carter/Mike Richards Winter Classic jersey owners.

Best thing that happened to the Flyers, but a clique of the local fanbase only look at the "how do you replace the leadership and goals" and fail to realize they were two spoiled 20-somethings whose social calender, alcohol, pain meds, all meant more than the team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Attn: McCheaters : Lets be fair - no one has more stuff coming out of their @ss than Rusty.  I mean I think we could nickname him "overactive colon" or "constant diarrhea" and we wouldn't be out of line.  This board really is a good board, Russ can simply make it unbearable - even for pats fans - and everyone knows it.
    Posted by UD6

Give the man credit.  He is a great debater and that's why he can always come up with something to say, and he almost always backs it all up, even if I do not agree with him sometimes... he backs it up. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

In Response to Re: Attn: McCheaters : That's so ridiculous. Why do you think Boston was the epicenter of 3 out of the major sports franchises, basically considered THE flagship markets? Wasn't NY. Wasn't Philly. Nope. One reason? Investors. Another?  GREAT, passionate market for the arts and sports.  It was a proven market.   Not that NY wasn't or even Philly, but 3 major sports franchises took off before anything did in NY or Philly. The first successful MLB franchise, starting in 1901, was yup, you guessed it, the Boston Red Sox, featuring a slew of future HOFers, winning the most titles across the 4 major sports. And before any NY tool jumps in (yes, that means you Phat Rex), we don't count additional NY area teams. We're talking original franchises (no Islanders, etc). The tradition as is deeply rooted here as any sports market on this planet.  What's better? London? Paris? Shanghai?  Hence, why the fanbases go back generations and create an embedded vibe unlike really any other town in the country or world for that matter. First successful MLB franchise in prototype MLB? RedSox. 5 titles in 15 years. First successful American NHL Team and the first one, period?  Boston Bruins. 3 titles in 15 years. First successsful NBA franchise, an owner and GM who essentially built the NBA?  Celtics.  A total of 17 titles now. Add in the village feel to this city and it's even more intense. Chicago is really good, but it's not Boston. Same deal with Detroit. Philly has nice tradition, too, but it's not really in the same ballpark as NY or Boston.  I would compare Philly to Boston in terms of size, great fans, etc. Yes.  But, it's beyond laughable to pretend we are "bandwagon" fans.  Even normal NY fans wouldn't claim that. Bandwagon? That's Southeast and west coast.  You ever left Philly, professor? Trust me when I saw the east coast/Northeast BLOWS away other markets. Blows them away. And if you were to compare Boston and Philly, leaving NY out of the discussion, due to size, multiple franchises to accomodate the population which in turn has multiple groups root for multiple teams, diluting the passion and all for one vibe/relationship between the fans and ONE team per sports, Boston holds more titles, more HOF players in each sport. Bruins />Rangers or Flyers Celtics />Knicks or Sixers Yanks />Sox, but Sox />Philly Pats />Jets, Pats=Giants in respect to NY's early tradition and Pats />Eagles Also, each Boston and Philly had strong markets, each hosted experimental teams in both the Braves and A's.  Christ, the fact that Cy Young, Tris Speaker, Smokey Joe Wood and Babe Ruth started in Boston with their MLB careers, and people like Ted Williams followed, or Eddie Shore and some guy named Bobby Orr or Ray Bourque came through the pipeline in the Garden, alongside the laundry list of Celtics greats, it's just no comparison. And that leaves the Pats. The redheaded stepchild for 35 years, which in the last 10 years is, very arguably, the best franchise in all of sports. So, in the last 100 years, at different times, this town has featured an absolute pillar in the American sports world, sometimes for a decade, sometimes longer. It was only when owners abused these fanbases and didn't care or were mismanaged (Yawkey turned down Jackie Robinson in the 1940s), did this town have lulls. Face it, you're jealous. You want what we have and continue to want. Just admit it. You look stupid, as an adult, with your hands on your interent hips, acting  like a tool. Meanwhile, Philly had the Flyers i n the 1970s, and that's it for them. I'd be ticked off, too, especially knowing the lone reason why my team can';t win a Cup is because I have had no goalie since Pelle Lindbergh (RIP) and didn't want Tim Thomas. lol Expansion team, too, so the Flyers didn't have generations going back to the 1920s. And we aren't even into the best stadium discussions yet.  Gee, the Boston garden or the Spectrum? Duh.  Shibe Park looked cool, Veterans Stadium was a cookie cutter joke, but obviously Fenway is legendary, so you lose their too, with the jealousy bubbling over.  And the Eagles only have two titles, pre NFL merger, when there were like 12 teams nationwide and you weren't born yet. We get it. You saw a couple Sixers runs and two Phillies titles.  Until you actually establish more than what you have, you're barking up the wrong tree. You know the Pats are serious threat when NFC trolls stop by here. Good sign, fellow Pats fans.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Catch your breath. Don't forget the 1980's Flyers which ran up against the dynasty of the Oilers and Islanders. And during the 1980's each team from Philly made it to the finals of each sport. Philadelphia fanbase is probably the strongest across all the major sports, and routinely gets voted as such. Regular sellouts for Flyers, Eagles, and longest current sellout streak with the Phils.

But this is the type of rant that I always enjoy to hear, the prototypical we have championships and you don't which makes us better fans. LOL.

And just an FYI, I read the Globe because I live here, but always love the troll respone when you just took the time to write a three paragraph defense of the local team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Attn: McCheaters : Actually, Belichik got outcoached twice by Ryan last season. Ryan may be much like his father, crazy like a fox. Don't underestimate him as a coach, plus he gets the most out of his players. I hate NY/NJ as much as the next guy, but Rex can coach.
    Posted by PhllyPhn1967

How many "Coach of the year" awards does he have again?
    Mangenious beat BB too.  Big deal!  Wasn't he fired?
    Like I said, BB /> fat rex and there is no disputing that.

Sections
Shortcuts