Attn: rkarp

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Attn: rkarp

I think you need an avatar on here.  My suggestion....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Attn: rkarp

lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Thanks for the chuckle, TFB12, and props to rkarp for the intel.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Hahaha! Very nice!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Nice TB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

so far so good....until the dark cloud that is the resident know-nothing/borderline psycho logs on and goes ballistic. Wonder how long that will take...any takers?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

People run around message boards saying that their sources are telling them this or that, trying to be the next big thing. 

RKarp is known to have an inside track based on his work, but doesn't run around saying it all day long.  Instead, even when he's probably pretty sure something is 99.9% correct, he lays it out with "take it for what it's worth" and "not sure how true this is". 

He's not trying to get his horn tooted by us, but instead is simply bringing us info that we cannot get somewhere else. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Funny.  But the picture needs to have a Rusty undertone to it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Awesome.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

I have a suspicion that rkarp works for the NSA :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Rkarp is a good guy. I'm sure it's not an inside source in that "Deep Throat" kind of way. 

IF he is involved in setup around practices he is very close to  a rather large reporter pool and numerous low level Patriots people on the field. 

Like he has intimated, TONS of things are somewhat known by reporters, but are never reported until they cross the threshhold of verifiability. 

Also, the Kelly injury is something kind of common with leg injuries. We've seen this before. On a bad ACL, MCL, PCL whatever, sometimes it takes a week or so for the swelling from the initial trauma to recede before the doctors can make a prognosis. Without knowing the extent of the knjury they can't tell the staff whether the player will need the kind of surgery that will shelve them for the remainder of the season, or if they may be available. 

If there is a 'gut' feeling inside the team complex one way or another most won't report on it; unless it's a very high profile player, at which point the threshold seems to miraculously drop. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Funny.  But the picture needs to have a Rusty undertone to it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Gotta ditch the apostrophe there, TFB.

Other than that, it's a gem!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

just to be 100% clear on what I said, not what Harvey said I said...

I said that the team knew TK needed surgery 3 weeks ago. The player, said he would like to try and play thru it, if at all possible. 2 weeks ago, I said "next week (meaning last week) TK would test the knee and see if he could go. Last week, he did test the knee in the most easy manner trying to ease himself back, and realized there was no way he could go on it. Kudos to him for wanting to try. I never said anything regarding the date of surgery. For all I know the surgery could have been yesterday or it could be next month...

Harveys back pedal some how tryting to put words in my mouth was juvenile, but typical and expected....same situation regarding Ballard and Wilson over the summer

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I said that the team knew TK needed surgery 3 weeks ago. The player, said he would like to try and play thru it, if at all possible. 2 weeks ago, I said "next week (meaning last week) TK would test the knee and see if he could go. Last week, he did test the knee in the most easy manner trying to ease himself back, and realized there was no way he could go on it. Kudos to him for wanting to try. I never said anything regarding the date of surgery. For all I know the surgery could have been yesterday or it could be next month...

Harveys back pedal some how tryting to put words in my mouth was juvenile, but typical and expected....same situation regarding Ballard and Wilson over the summer

Is this a partial torn MCL type of injury?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

Is this a partial torn MCL type of injury?

I do not know...nor do I know when the surgery would be...if it were a simple clean up, I would have thought he would have the surgery 3 weeks ago, and maybe be back for playoffs, but I have to think it a long recovery

Sections
Shortcuts