Audio/Video Trent Williams Punching Richard Sherman in last Sunday's game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Audio/Video Trent Williams Punching Richard Sherman in last Sunday's game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x66mdD7V5Mc

I can't really tell exactly what Sherman said just before getting hit....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Audio/Video Trent Williams Punching Richard Sherman in last Sunday's game

williams is now one of my new favorite NFL players outside of the patriots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Sherman had it coming.....didn't even fight back.

Now maybe Trent Williams can find a way to sock it to Pollard too.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Ricky, you're right.....tha's more of a b%tch slap. Maybe you're more familiar with that term.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:
    [QUOTE]

why does the title say "Punching"? what kind of wimp would call that a punch? lmao

[/QUOTE]

Palm stike, imo!! Still a punch more than a slap.  But really, any type of swing coming from a man that size should be considered a punch, lol!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

why does the title say "Punching"? what kind of wimp would call that a punch? lmao

[/QUOTE]

Palm stike, imo!! Still a punch more than a slap.  But really, any type of swing coming from a man that size should be considered a punch, lol!!

[/QUOTE]

Nope, still not considered a punch. That being said, his palm strike probably hurts a whole lot more than my punch

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

A punch, strike or a slap....does it matter what its called (except to Rickey)?

Sherman has been flapping his gums for the whole year and someone needed to shut him up.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm sure not a big fan of Sherman getting up in the grill and lipping of to the Great TFB, the boy should learn a bit of respect towards the great ones who represent the league with class and who has helped make the NFL what it is today, but with talent like his playing for the hottest NFC team right night, I can see where a guy like him might be pretty cocky right now.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbfqg0RPm4w

Bump for content!

This is the same video, but not a cell phone recording of a tv, just the vid itself.

Not sure what anyone here is seeing to call that anything BUT a punch. I can't see if his fist is closed or open...as many times as I watch it...and I'm rewatching it strictly for educational purposes, obviously. At any rate, he rocked him, across the face.

I say NE trade their 1st rounder for Mr. Williams.

And the end of the conversation went like this:

Sherman: "Yeah. What are you gonna do about it?"

Williams: "Punch you in your @@@@@@@ face."

Sherman: "yeah, we...(face getting punched sound effect)"

This should be on the front page until SEA inevitably gets bounced, then anyone, and everyone who has a twitter account can keep sending it to him and laughing at him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Much better audio, dragon. You can hear the pop.

Sherman's type of attitude catches up with you eventually....just ask the Jests.

The Pat's let their play do the talking.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm sure not a big fan of Sherman getting up in the grill and lipping of to the Great TFB, the boy should learn a bit of respect towards the great ones who represent the league with class and who has helped make the NFL what it is today, but with talent like his playing for the hottest NFC team right night, I can see where a guy like him might be pretty cocky right now.

[/QUOTE]

he's got every right to be cocky it's up to someone to shut him up on the football field. trent williams let sherman get the best of him and resorted to violence. very immature and not a good example for children. but some children on here will promote it and say he deserved to be physically attacked for talking too much... sad... pitiful... i hope williams gets suspended at least 4 games.

[/QUOTE]

sherman should be suspended as of right now, that piece of sheet got what he deserved, if you disagree then thats fine, but that punch was a long time coming....and when you ask somebody "what you gonna do"? you deserve to get your a.ss kicked.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

That punch from a 300+ lb Williams at close range never phased RS. Trent should be embarrassed. In the many street fights that I've witnessed, I'll take the spider- like lanky Sherm. Those guys are usually the prototype physique you DO NOT want to fiocth with. Saw a travestite on Bourbon St NO take apart a 300 lb gorilla type and wipped him, high heels mini skirt and all. Left him bloodied and calling uncle. Lucky the trans didn't run him throug with his 7" stalletos. It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. Classic. Seen it too many times while bouncing La Rue Bourbon.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

My money's on RS. Check out an earlier post.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Money is on Sherman?

This is what I saw:

A guy running his mouth. Someone got right in his face and told him what he was going to do, then did it. Sherman put his hands up and wanted NOTHING to do with him, until there were about 20 people between them, and he starts yelling "come see about us!". He just did.

The punch didn't look too bad because Sherman saw it coming, and recoiled like a turtle into his shell away from it, and I'm pretty sure he whacked his head on some goofy reporter standing too close.

Sherman is a bully, he's an oversized CB who likes to yap at undersized WRs. Whoopdeedoo. Attitudes like his get "Hines Warded" eventually.

Good for Trent Williams doing that 'C' on his chest proud by standing up for his team, teammates and fans. I would've been thrilled to see Mankins do the same.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I can't believe that  fool just stood there and took a b%#ch slap and then did nothing.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Thanks for that snapshot. Obviously open handed, and a hilarious capture of Sherman's mug.