Austin Collie is back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

Re: Austin Collie is back

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I am not happy about this.  We need KT and Dobson to be healthy if we want to be able to consistently challenge defenses on the outside.

I like both of the young guys but at this stage of everyone's career Collie beats them both for

route running

hands

We are headed for the stretch run.  I'd rather have someone with big game experience.  Collie had that with the Colts.  He outperformed Wayne in the '09 playoffs.

+1

Well put

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to theshinez's comment:

So much for seeing what Boyce has to offer....OH WELL, at least he's returning kickoffs now. 

Baby steps

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Remember, there are 4 games left - a quarter of the season. And if we want a chance to get the #1 seed we likely have to win all 4 and hope someone else also beats the broncos. Collie is a smart move AT LEAST until Dobkins and/or Thompkins are fully back. And perhaps he is worth keeping into the playoffs if there is a question about anyone being healthy.

I still feel and hope that Dobson and Thomkins are on the field as much as possible between now and the playoffs to keep them improving. ANd want them on the field in the playoffs.

Sections
Shortcuts