Authentic Jersey Question?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from basisaja. Show basisaja's posts

Authentic Jersey Question?

wheres the best place to buy an authentic on field jersey? im lookin for a meriweather, nothin silkscreen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Re: Authentic Jersey Question?

They have a couple on Ebay for $199 or best offer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

either modells, olympia sports, or dicks sporting goods. But for a authentic jersey your going to pay atleast 60 dollars, but its worth it. Nice choice too, i have a Meriweather jersey got it the first year he joined the team..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

In Response to Re: Authentic Jersey Question?:
    [QUOTE]either modells, olympia sports, or dicks sporting goods. But for a authentic jersey your going to pay atleast 60 dollars, but its worth it. Nice choice too, i have a Meriweather jersey got it the first year he joined the team..
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

You cannot get a "authentic" jersey for $60! I'm talking real authentic, double stitched, etc.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

In Response to Authentic Jersey Question?:
    [QUOTE]wheres the best place to buy an authentic on field jersey? im lookin for a meriweather, nothin silkscreen.
    Posted by basisaja[/QUOTE]

Revere flea market right off of RT-1 on Squire Road @ movie theater! There is a vendor who sells NFL authentic EMBROIDERED home blues, away whites for 30.00 and the red AFL anniversary jerseys for 50.00 in package with NFL hologram.

Any player, any color but I did just get the last 2 large WELKER red Anniversary ones but he's getting more.

These jerseys are 200 bucks on NFL.com, I don't know how this guy gets away with it but he's there every weekend!

Free admission on Saturday
    1.00 admission on Sunday

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Daveydawg. Show Daveydawg's posts

everybody here is wrong bud--anything that cheap IS cheap....if you want an authentic jersey like the ones they wear just go to the patriots proshop (either in person or online), I think they are 239-259.  That is the going price for an authentic.  If you have to customize it (to get meriweather because they may not make his... they usually have brady, and a few others...) then you have to go to nflshop.com and do it there..again, like 239-259... not sure if they whack ya for customizing... probably..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronnie. Show Ronnie's posts

Checkout football fanatics.com---they have good stuff and prices---Also rebock stores

Sections
Shortcuts