Authorities playing the media and fans like a go ddamn fiddle

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Authorities playing the media and fans like a go ddamn fiddle

On 98.5 yesterday, they were talking about the fact that Kraft called Duval (Devalue is more like it) Patrick to discuss the fashion in which Hernandez will be taken in.  If that's true, it could explain why the stories about the warrant being drawn up and/or issued have not produced an arrest yet.

I am also surprised we haven't heard about the other people involved.  We've heard about the dead guy and Hernandez.  No one else. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I understand your point and frustration. We all should be thinking innocent until proven guilty. however, there are just a few other facts that have been leaked that point to some level of guilt. 

Innocent people don't destroy supposed evidence. 3 separate facts of mobile phone, security system, cleaning crew. if true, this doesn't smell strange to you? Why would a completely innocent man with everything to lose behave like this? again, if true, at the very least by destroying evidence that is obstructing a murder investigation. That is serious and due some sort of ramification even if he didn't pull the trigger.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

The evidence is very damaging for sure. WHy would an innocent man act as Hernandez has? Here's one conspiracy theory:

-Hernandez had well known gang connections, possibly still HAS some.

-Consider that Hernandez was actually trying to distance himself from those bad people.

-Those bad people say, "You don't turn your back on us." But Hern does anyway.

-Suddenly, some guy claims Hernandez shot him in the face, and that whole story looks absurd, to be honest. 

-Hern still not budging.

-Hern's friend, and bf of his gf's sister, turns up dead, a mile from his house, executed, with no attempt to hide the body, and evidence leading directly, and obviously towards Hernandez.

-Now the police are VERY PUBLICLY pressuring Hernandez.

My point is, what if bad elements from his past won't let him walk away? Yes, it'a a hollywood style story...but things like this do sometimes happen. Hernandez came from a bad background surrounded by bad people and now finds himself with millions of dollars.

For Hernandez to be one of the killers, and leave the body so close to his home with no attempt to hide it, and a car that leads directly back to him...well that's the kind of lack of intelligence that would be really striking. He can pick up a Pats playbook which stumps many people, but makes this  many bad and stupid decisions in a row? Yes, criminals do exceedingly stupid things...but this, all of this, just seems very, VERY strange to me. The facts we know, how the police have acted, and what information has been made public leads me to believe Aaron may be a victim in all of this and may well know more, but is not saying a word. If someone killed his friend to send a message, and this kind of attention is on him...I wouldn't say anything either for fear of me, my gf, my CHILD or another person close to me ending up with one in the back of the head as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Why do victims destroy evidence?because they are pressured to cover for a buddy? Even so, whatever reason he may have covered, and any way you slice it, it is still illegal regardless of reason...unless, unless his,life was threatened. 

Usually the simplest answer is the truth. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

For Hernandez to be one of the killers, and leave the body so close to his home with no attempt to hide it, and a car that leads directly back to him...well that's the kind of lack of intelligence that would be really striking. He can pick up a Pats playbook which stumps many people, but makes this  many bad and stupid decisions in a row? Yes, criminals do exceedingly stupid things...but this, all of this, just seems very, VERY strange to me. The facts we know, how the police have acted, and what information has been made public leads me to believe Aaron may be a victim in all of this and may well know more, but is not saying a word. If someone killed his friend to send a message, and this kind of attention is on him...I wouldn't say anything either for fear of me, my gf, my CHILD or another person close to me ending up with one in the back of the head as well.

Who knows what types of drugs he may have been on at the time, or how drunk he may have been.  It's going to be interesting when (hopefully) the facts come out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Who knows what types of drugs he may have been on at the time, or how drunk he may have been.  It's going to be interesting when (hopefully) the facts come out.

[/QUOTE]

Bingo!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

"Sources say an arrest imminent!"

No arrest made.

"Sources say a warrant is drawn up and waiting to be executed!"

No warrant issued.

Nobody wants to let the facts come to light, apparently. Here's a few things worth considering, if you care about information or facts...if you like to run with what little is out there, hey, have at it.

-4 people went to a club, 3 came back (supposedly). I know the names of 2 of those. Why don't I know the name of the other two?

-Were those mystery 2 the same guys that tried to leave the property, were stopped and went with police? Who are they?

-At the same time a body is found, and linked to Hernandez in SOME degree, a guy come sout of the woodwork to say Hern shot him in the face MONTHS ago, and there is no corresponding police report? And he's a known cocaine dealer?

It's just very strange. The police are pressuring him through the media, and most everyone is perpetuating it.

I wonder how any of you would feel if you're pulled over on the side of the road, and people are stopping, staring and saying "look at that terrible driver, he should be off the road, this is the problem with drivers in this state!"

Why are people just assuming Aaron is nefariously involved when EVERY report is that they were good friends?

He may VERY WELL be guilty, but it's disgusting to see so many people pile on when NOBODY WAS SAYING A FKING WORD about this 'bad guy' as he was being a good teammate, doing his work on the field, and seemed to be a very good football player and teammate.

If I'm Aaron Hernandez, and I end up being INNOCENT, I'm sticking a big middle finger to everything NE and finding a new team to play for after people acted like this.

The Court of Public Opinon has Ruled, and Mr Hernandez, you are GUILTY on all charges. Time doesn't need to pass, all the facts are not needed, have a nice day.

I wish there was NO information until it's settled. Let me know if he's arrested, or not...and for what.

And until some TEAM OFFICIAL says he was barred, I'm not believing that shyt, the media has been misreporting 'facts' from day 1 on this case.

It's the same with the Doc Rivers story, and for that matter the Boston Marathon bombing.  News stories today are "emerging" constantly because there are hundreds of outlets  through which to get the same information, and each source is competing to be the one to break something new.  Inevitably, the breaking news is rushed, semi-accurate or amounts to a slight variation of the news we heard 10 minutes ago.  

There are too many media outlets and news these days is such that the Internet has changed consumers' expectations about the availability of information.  It's really maddening, I agree, but the best thing you can do as a consumer is to unplug yourself a bit from the computer, TV and smartphone.  

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mooney12. Show Mooney12's posts

I dont think he is being framed or threathenrd by anyone. He saw this man get killed and needs to speak up.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Ned - 

You make good, thought out responses. I agree with a lot of what you said. I think we're of the same mind...just let the dust settle, and see what really comes of this.

I agree that, in some way shape or form, Hernandez is involved and knows SOMEthing. Maybe he's involved because of his own ignorance or maybe because of his actions, but this isn't simply a coincidence.

Again...just looking at it from the Police side of things...it seems like they are pressure the FK out of Hernandez, and nobody else. They could charge him with Obstruction RIGHT NOW, and add on more charges later if it came to that. It really seems like the police are throwing these threats out through the media so not only are THEY pressuring him, now Hernandez is watching his entire existence get SHREDDED throughout the media. Talk about pressure!

Originally I heard that the body was dumped there and had been moved. Then I heard he was executed there and cops were looking for cases. I've heard nothing about tire tracks or footprints or looking for any suspects or vehicles. The police know a LOT more than they are sharing, and it's curious that they are choosing to share SO MUCH about Hernandez. To get a quote like his phone was "smashed to sh*t" when he turned it in, and that came from a 'police source with first hand knowledge"...but to not even know the NAMES of the two people who left with police from Hernandez' residence is just baffling. To not even know if those are the SAME 2 people from the night in question adds another layer.

In a perfect world, yes, people just talk to the police. Me, personally...I don't. Why? Personal history with over-zealous and power-wielding morons who have left me with an EXTREMELY bad attitude towards cops. I do NOT trust them, and do not want to ever help them. Would I? I guess it depends, I'm still a person with a conscience. But until you've been the target of some gun-toting half wit who decided you're to blame...you don't really understand how that leaves a mark on someone.

Given Hernandez history and company, he's had many run-ins with police I am SURE. Some were deserved, some I'm sure were cops being bullies, as they often are. I know, for a fact, of at least one cop in Cambridge, MA who planted evidence on MANY high school aged kids in the early 90s and ruined lives. He got the nickname "Pacman" because he kept "gobbling niggas up" as it was originally explained to me.

I guess I have a more colorful past than some, but I could think of a lot of reasons why I would destroy my cellphone and security system even if I KNEW I had nothing to do with the killing.

Again, not saying he is innocent, but the total character assassination and leaps that people are making are too much for me to stomach. He's been a NE Patriot for 3 seasons and never had ANY issues that anyone knows about...but that gets tossed out the window for things we here he may have been involved in before college...because other than Pot, none of us knew much of anything else from college either. About 6 years spanning his late teens to early 20s with no public issues, and people are judging him like he's got a rap sheet miles long. 

I never noticed all the glass houses in and around NE. I AM happy to see that at least some of you share my patience and desire to want to know more before passing such harsh judgement.

If he ends up being innocent, can anyone really see him coming back? How are some of these reporters, who have been cracking jokes and making assumptions, ever going to face this guy? I can't tell you how many times I've heard some joke about "shooting someone in the face" at his expense lately, and that, to me, is the most unlikely story I've ever heard. Not even a criminal suit, a civil suit...where there is no burden of proof to file, and a much lower burden to win. In criminal cases you have to prove it "beyond a reasonable doubt". In civil, however, it just needs to show a preponderance of the evidence. in other words, "more likely than not" - pulled straight from wikianswers. That is a FAR LEAP from "beyond a reasonable doubt". I see little to NO CHANCE of Hernandez being guilty of that shooting. And the guy sues for only $100,000? Bizarre. Easier for Hernandez to just pay it away.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I don't know that Rusty's theory is as wacko as it seems at first glance.

I seem to recall similar conjecture concerning the psychotic episodes of one Vince Young, who went to pieces in rapid and spectacular fashion.

Or am I misremembering?

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

I understand your point and frustration. We all should be thinking innocent until proven guilty. however, there are just a few other facts that have been leaked that point to some level of guilt. 

Innocent people don't destroy supposed evidence. 3 separate facts of mobile phone, security system, cleaning crew. if true, this doesn't smell strange to you? Why would a completely innocent man with everything to lose behave like this? again, if true, at the very least by destroying evidence that is obstructing a murder investigation. That is serious and due some sort of ramification even if he didn't pull the trigger.

please post where it has been proven that Aaron has knowingly destroyed evedence to ANY crime...

Totaly reDICKulas...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

"Sources say an arrest imminent!"

No arrest made.

"Sources say a warrant is drawn up and waiting to be executed!"

No warrant issued.

Nobody wants to let the facts come to light, apparently. Here's a few things worth considering, if you care about information or facts...if you like to run with what little is out there, hey, have at it.

-4 people went to a club, 3 came back (supposedly). I know the names of 2 of those. Why don't I know the name of the other two?

-Were those mystery 2 the same guys that tried to leave the property, were stopped and went with police? Who are they?

-At the same time a body is found, and linked to Hernandez in SOME degree, a guy come sout of the woodwork to say Hern shot him in the face MONTHS ago, and there is no corresponding police report? And he's a known cocaine dealer?

It's just very strange. The police are pressuring him through the media, and most everyone is perpetuating it.

I wonder how any of you would feel if you're pulled over on the side of the road, and people are stopping, staring and saying "look at that terrible driver, he should be off the road, this is the problem with drivers in this state!"

Why are people just assuming Aaron is nefariously involved when EVERY report is that they were good friends?

He may VERY WELL be guilty, but it's disgusting to see so many people pile on when NOBODY WAS SAYING A FKING WORD about this 'bad guy' as he was being a good teammate, doing his work on the field, and seemed to be a very good football player and teammate.

If I'm Aaron Hernandez, and I end up being INNOCENT, I'm sticking a big middle finger to everything NE and finding a new team to play for after people acted like this.

The Court of Public Opinon has Ruled, and Mr Hernandez, you are GUILTY on all charges. Time doesn't need to pass, all the facts are not needed, have a nice day.

I wish there was NO information until it's settled. Let me know if he's arrested, or not...and for what.

And until some TEAM OFFICIAL says he was barred, I'm not believing that shyt, the media has been misreporting 'facts' from day 1 on this case.

Thank you! Whether defending AH or condemning him, some of the stuff being put out there by folks here is ridiculous. It's like a lot of silly tv scripts! (I blame Law and Order for this) It is by no means a  done deal that the Pats will cut ties with him. How could we know that? BB loves Ray Lewis, so if AH doesn't get any time for whatever he did (if anything), I think there's a good shot that he's still here (to think otherwise is naive). If he is guilty or non-repentant, and they think this could happen again or he is in prison - he'll be gone. The problem is that we don't know anything for sure. As it was so well pointed out above, the media has told us untruths, inaccuracies and supposition. I can't see anyone being able to draw an intelligent opinion on this matter right now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to Mooney12's comment:

I dont think he is being framed or threathenrd by anyone. He saw this man get killed and needs to speak up.

Maybe he has been since his lawyers jumped in?  It would make sense as to why they're not concerned of him as a flight risk to this point and why he hasb't been arrested on what appear to be slam dunk obstruction charged, for openers.

All it would take is for him to go to a parking garage get into someone else's car inside the garage and just leave the area completely.  Go get a fake ID and passport made and it's adios to some country that doesn't like us and extradition is difficult.

Just saying.  Why would you follow him in helicopters so ridiculously so and now not care where he's driving to?

If it was a slam dunk obstruction charge the warrent would have been served...

Still there is NO REPORTS stateing that there is proof that Aaron knowingly destroyed any evidence to any crime.....With all that is being leaked, don't you think that would be out now...

TOTAL BLUFF,FISHING TRIP, ROOKIE POKER SHOT...

Obstruction can be charged with ANY misrepresentation to officials....They have NOTHING but circumstancial evidence....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

On 98.5 yesterday, they were talking about the fact that Kraft called Duval (Devalue is more like it) Patrick to discuss the fashion in which Hernandez will be taken in.  If that's true, it could explain why the stories about the warrant being drawn up and/or issued have not produced an arrest yet.

I am also surprised we haven't heard about the other people involved.  We've heard about the dead guy and Hernandez.  No one else. 

Not-A-Shot, did they cite a source for this fact? Multiple sources? It seems to me that that is the sort of "fact" that never sees the light of day. I find Felger and Mazz entertaining, but I would never take their word for anything as fact without verification. They would fit in great here, stating opinion and conjecture as fact.

If they did back that claim up or you can, than I apologize for calling out your statement in advance. It's just that I am sick and tired of the media behaving like Moe, Larry and Curly trying to get through a door at the same time!

PS - I enjoy your posts on the B's side.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I read this yesterday and it makes a lot of sense...  Everything is in place to arrest Hernandez.  Hernandez knows this and his attorney knows this. 

Now the reason they haven't made the arrest yet is the authorities are purposely waiting to make a move here.  They don't want Hernandez to know exactly what they have on him yet, they want him to sweat it out in hopes that he will either crack or panic.

If he cracks, the authorities feel Hernandez will go in on his own and provide much more info, possibly the whole story of what happened which will help speed up and close this case.

If he panics maybe he will lead them to places where more evidence can be found, or that he will contact others who could be witnesses of involved in what happened that night.

It's a stand off to see who jumps first.

Anyways, that's one of the stories I read yesterday.  At this point, like everything else being reported, I'm not sure how accurate it is but it did put a new twist on why this is taking longer then expected.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

Not-A-Shot, did they cite a source for this fact? Multiple sources? It seems to me that that is the sort of "fact" that never sees the light of day. I find Felger and Mazz entertaining, but I would never take their word for anything as fact without verification. They would fit in great here, stating opinion and conjecture as fact.

If they did back that claim up or you can, than I apologize for calling out your statement in advance. It's just that I am sick and tired of the media behaving like Moe, Larry and Curly trying to get through a door at the same time!

PS - I enjoy your posts on the B's side.

I have posted nothing that needs to be backed up.  I heard it on the radio.  I posted it for others who may not have heard it.  It wasn't stated as anything more or less than that.  Take it how you wish.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Any of you who think Hernandez wasn't involved with this and that Aaron isn't a grade A scum-bag please respond to this post. I got some land in Guatamala I'd like to talk to you about with a "water view."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to walton's comment:

Any of you who think Hernandez wasn't involved with this and that Aaron isn't a grade A scum-bag please respond to this post. I got some land in Guatamala I'd like to talk to you about with a "water view."

whay kind of idiot gets stuck with that property...have fun finding some one more gulible than you...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

"-At the same time a body is found, and linked to Hernandez in SOME degree, a guy come sout of the woodwork to say Hern shot him in the face MONTHS ago, and there is no corresponding police report? And he's a known cocaine dealer"

This suit was filed a long time ago.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to part-timer's comment:

In response to walton's comment:

[QUOTE]

whay kind of idiot gets stuck with that property...have fun finding some one more gulible than you...

[/QUOTE]

He just did.

Sections
Shortcuts