Authorities playing the media and fans like a go ddamn fiddle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Re: Authorities playing the media and fans like a go ddamn fiddle

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to part-timer's comment:

In response to walton's comment:

Any of you who think Hernandez wasn't involved with this and that Aaron isn't a grade A scum-bag please respond to this post. I got some land in Guatamala I'd like to talk to you about with a "water view."

whay kind of idiot gets stuck with that property...have fun finding some one more gulible than you...

He just did.

Your interested...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to part-timer's comment:

In response to walton's comment:

Any of you who think Hernandez wasn't involved with this and that Aaron isn't a grade A scum-bag please respond to this post. I got some land in Guatamala I'd like to talk to you about with a "water view."

whay kind of idiot gets stuck with that property...have fun finding some one more gulible than you...

He just did.

So your interested...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

The evidence is very damaging for sure. WHy would an innocent man act as Hernandez has? Here's one conspiracy theory:

-Hernandez had well known gang connections, possibly still HAS some.

-Consider that Hernandez was actually trying to distance himself from those bad people.

-Those bad people say, "You don't turn your back on us." But Hern does anyway.

-Suddenly, some guy claims Hernandez shot him in the face, and that whole story looks absurd, to be honest. 

-Hern still not budging.

-Hern's friend, and bf of his gf's sister, turns up dead, a mile from his house, executed, with no attempt to hide the body, and evidence leading directly, and obviously towards Hernandez.

-Now the police are VERY PUBLICLY pressuring Hernandez.

My point is, what if bad elements from his past won't let him walk away? Yes, it'a a hollywood style story...but things like this do sometimes happen. Hernandez came from a bad background surrounded by bad people and now finds himself with millions of dollars.

For Hernandez to be one of the killers, and leave the body so close to his home with no attempt to hide it, and a car that leads directly back to him...well that's the kind of lack of intelligence that would be really striking. He can pick up a Pats playbook which stumps many people, but makes this  many bad and stupid decisions in a row? Yes, criminals do exceedingly stupid things...but this, all of this, just seems very, VERY strange to me. The facts we know, how the police have acted, and what information has been made public leads me to believe Aaron may be a victim in all of this and may well know more, but is not saying a word. If someone killed his friend to send a message, and this kind of attention is on him...I wouldn't say anything either for fear of me, my gf, my CHILD or another person close to me ending up with one in the back of the head as well.

This is a viable possibility; regardless, I don't see him avoiding, at a minimum,  the obstruction of justice charge.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

"Sources say an arrest imminent!"

No arrest made.

"Sources say a warrant is drawn up and waiting to be executed!"

No warrant issued.

Nobody wants to let the facts come to light, apparently. Here's a few things worth considering, if you care about information or facts...if you like to run with what little is out there, hey, have at it.

-4 people went to a club, 3 came back (supposedly). I know the names of 2 of those. Why don't I know the name of the other two?

-Were those mystery 2 the same guys that tried to leave the property, were stopped and went with police? Who are they?

-At the same time a body is found, and linked to Hernandez in SOME degree, a guy come sout of the woodwork to say Hern shot him in the face MONTHS ago, and there is no corresponding police report? And he's a known cocaine dealer?

It's just very strange. The police are pressuring him through the media, and most everyone is perpetuating it.

I wonder how any of you would feel if you're pulled over on the side of the road, and people are stopping, staring and saying "look at that terrible driver, he should be off the road, this is the problem with drivers in this state!"

Why are people just assuming Aaron is nefariously involved when EVERY report is that they were good friends?

He may VERY WELL be guilty, but it's disgusting to see so many people pile on when NOBODY WAS SAYING A FKING WORD about this 'bad guy' as he was being a good teammate, doing his work on the field, and seemed to be a very good football player and teammate.

If I'm Aaron Hernandez, and I end up being INNOCENT, I'm sticking a big middle finger to everything NE and finding a new team to play for after people acted like this.

The Court of Public Opinon has Ruled, and Mr Hernandez, you are GUILTY on all charges. Time doesn't need to pass, all the facts are not needed, have a nice day.

I wish there was NO information until it's settled. Let me know if he's arrested, or not...and for what.

And until some TEAM OFFICIAL says he was barred, I'm not believing that shyt, the media has been misreporting 'facts' from day 1 on this case.

the basics are there. you don't need the media to make an educated guess for yourself on what is going on. he's close to the guy, the guy's body was found near his home, the guy's sister said on national tv that he was out with hernandez that night. taking these facts and combining them with hernandez' past and unwillingness to cooperate gives you all the information you need to know. his friend is dead, he was with him, wouldn't any innocent person in this situation want to cooperate with police to help find the person who killed their friend? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to Mooney12's comment:

[QUOTE]

I dont think he is being framed or threathenrd by anyone. He saw this man get killed and needs to speak up.

Maybe he has been since his lawyers jumped in?  It would make sense as to why they're not concerned of him as a flight risk to this point and why he hasb't been arrested on what appear to be slam dunk obstruction charged, for openers.

All it would take is for him to go to a parking garage get into someone else's car inside the garage and just leave the area completely.  Go get a fake ID and passport made and it's adios to some country that doesn't like us and extradition is difficult.

Just saying.  Why would you follow him in helicopters so ridiculously so and now not care where he's driving to?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, This could be very true. However, I assume he is being watched and followed very closely by some undercovers, wouldn't you think so? Or have I watched too many police shows?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

Yes, This could be very true. However, I assume he is being watched and followed very closely by some undercovers, wouldn't you think so? Or have I watched too many police shows?

[/QUOTE]

You are correct TFB12, if AH is a suspect, he is being watched. What mooney and some of these other posters seem to forget is that it is the news media that is following AH in helipcopters not the Police! haha And despite what a lot of folks are thinking in here, the police are actually very competent. If they are following AH the public will not know. All we do know is what they strategically let leak out, if for no other reason than to turn the public pressure up a notch on AH.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

I think something went down when they got home, unless this was a preplanned night to kill the guy.

Maybe the Oldin's girlfriend got pissed at him for having lipstick on his shorts or something like that. He hit her and she or someone else shot him multiple times in a fit of rage. Maybe he did the last of the coke and they were really pissed off.

Aaron panicks and helps get the thing cleaned up or his lawyers tell him to do all these things. 

Where is the girlfriend? Where are the other people? Why is it all focused on AH.

Of course this is all speculation and discourse, but with the lack of any concrete information, we can do it as well as the news outlets.

Anyway this went down, I am thinking AH is done as a patriot. I would be surprised if he is not out of football this season and traded before the next season. He could be IR's under non-football related injuries/issues this year.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:

I think something went down when they got home, unless this was a preplanned night to kill the guy.

Maybe the Oldin's girlfriend got pissed at him for having lipstick on his shorts or something like that. He hit her and she or someone else shot him multiple times in a fit of rage. Maybe he did the last of the coke and they were really pissed off.

Aaron panicks and helps get the thing cleaned up or his lawyers tell him to do all these things. 

Where is the girlfriend? Where are the other people? Why is it all focused on AH.

Of course this is all speculation and discourse, but with the lack of any concrete information, we can do it as well as the news outlets.

Anyway this went down, I am thinking AH is done as a patriot. I would be surprised if he is not out of football this season and traded before the next season. He could be IR's under non-football related injuries/issues this year.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

It would be against the law for his lawyer to give him advice to clean up a murder scene. The lawyer would risk being an accessory to a crime and disbarrment. The normal attorney advice in this situation to their client is: If you are going to break the law, do not tell me about it in advance. An attorney could however give a 3rd party account (I know of a friend of a friend who handled it this way...) but even that could be construed as very risky. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

The evidence is very damaging for sure. WHy would an innocent man act as Hernandez has? Here's one conspiracy theory:

-Hernandez had well known gang connections, possibly still HAS some.

-Consider that Hernandez was actually trying to distance himself from those bad people.

-Those bad people say, "You don't turn your back on us." But Hern does anyway.

-Suddenly, some guy claims Hernandez shot him in the face, and that whole story looks absurd, to be honest. 

-Hern still not budging.

-Hern's friend, and bf of his gf's sister, turns up dead, a mile from his house, executed, with no attempt to hide the body, and evidence leading directly, and obviously towards Hernandez.

-Now the police are VERY PUBLICLY pressuring Hernandez.

My point is, what if bad elements from his past won't let him walk away? Yes, it'a a hollywood style story...but things like this do sometimes happen. Hernandez came from a bad background surrounded by bad people and now finds himself with millions of dollars.

For Hernandez to be one of the killers, and leave the body so close to his home with no attempt to hide it, and a car that leads directly back to him...well that's the kind of lack of intelligence that would be really striking. He can pick up a Pats playbook which stumps many people, but makes this  many bad and stupid decisions in a row? Yes, criminals do exceedingly stupid things...but this, all of this, just seems very, VERY strange to me. The facts we know, how the police have acted, and what information has been made public leads me to believe Aaron may be a victim in all of this and may well know more, but is not saying a word. If someone killed his friend to send a message, and this kind of attention is on him...I wouldn't say anything either for fear of me, my gf, my CHILD or another person close to me ending up with one in the back of the head as well.

Actually the lawsuit was filed before this incident and had to be resubmitted because of wording. but the fact is the shot in face incident was filed before the murder case not after

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

It's also possible that the police and the DA are getting Aaron and his associated to flip and working heir way up the ladder to the guy who order the hit (I highly doubt it was Aaron) and this was no accident, the dude was assassinated and then dumped on Hern's front lawn as either A a message or B leverage against a rich young athlete with a lot to lose.

It is possible that Aaron will work out a deal and walk away with immunity and may even be the victim here and certainly will be able to claim he was if he gets that immunity.  His lawyer will spin it like he had no knowledge of this heinous act and worked with the police to catch the killers, even if he did something foul.

What happens then?  They couldn't even suspend him for a practice.  If his lawyer is anywhere near as good as Saul Goodman (Breaking Bad) Goodell will be throwing this guy a parade and Aaron will be giving seminars to high schoolers to stay in school and dont do drugs.

And speaking of Breaking Bad these OGs need to start watching this show because if Aaron and his band if merry men were responsible for this murder and this isnt a bigtime frame job then they are the worst criminals on the planet.  And don't tell me they were wasted and nervous because Ive been there (dealing with a situation with the police when i was lit, not accidently shooting one or more of my dumbazz friends) and once the adrenaline kicks in you get straight pretty fast.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

No arrest made.

No warrant issued.

Nobody wants to let the facts come to light, apparently. Here's a few things worth considering, if you care about information or facts...if you like to run with what little is out there, hey, have at it.

-4 people went to a club, 3 came back (supposedly). I know the names of 2 of those. Why don't I know the name of the other two?

-Were those mystery 2 the same guys that tried to leave the property, were stopped and went with police? Who are they?

-At the same time a body is found, and linked to Hernandez in SOME degree, a guy come sout of the woodwork to say Hern shot him in the face MONTHS ago, and there is no corresponding police report? And he's a known cocaine dealer?

It's just very strange. The police are pressuring him through the media, and most everyone is perpetuating it.

I wonder how any of you would feel if you're pulled over on the side of the road, and people are stopping, staring and saying "look at that terrible driver, he should be off the road, this is the problem with drivers in this state!"

Why are people just assuming Aaron is nefariously involved when EVERY report is that they were good friends?

He may VERY WELL be guilty, but it's disgusting to see so many people pile on when NOBODY WAS SAYING A FKING WORD about this 'bad guy' as he was being a good teammate, doing his work on the field, and seemed to be a very good football player and teammate.

If I'm Aaron Hernandez, and I end up being INNOCENT, I'm sticking a big middle finger to everything NE and finding a new team to play for after people acted like this.

The Court of Public Opinon has Ruled, and Mr Hernandez, you are GUILTY on all charges. Time doesn't need to pass, all the facts are not needed, have a nice day.

I wish there was NO information until it's settled. Let me know if he's arrested, or not...and for what.

And until some TEAM OFFICIAL says he was barred, I'm not believing that shyt, the media has been misreporting 'facts' from day 1 on this case.

A guy is dead.  He was with a celebrity the evening/morning of his death.  His body was a mile from the celebrity's house.  The celebrity has past transgressions.  We live in sensationalized information driven society.  Celebrities and murders get ratings.  Combine the two and "boom". 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kylerocks' comment:

It's also possible that the police and the DA are getting Aaron and his associated to flip and working heir way up the ladder to the guy who order the hit (I highly doubt it was Aaron) and this was no accident, the dude was assassinated and then dumped on Hern's front lawn as either A a message or B leverage against a rich young athlete with a lot to lose.

It is possible that Aaron will work out a deal and walk away with immunity and may even be the victim here and certainly will be able to claim he was if he gets that immunity.  His lawyer will spin it like he had no knowledge of this heinous act and worked with the police to catch the killers, even if he did something foul.

You watch way too much TV.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

No arrest made.

No warrant issued.

The authorities don't care if fans' feelings are hurt.  They are using the resources they have, in this case a highly interested media, to exert pressure on Hernandez and the other individuals with the victim the morning of his murder. 

To date, it has not worked, but I don't blame the authorities.  They've got a homocide to solve, and the circumstances suggest they start with these guys.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

1) they don't have great evidence for O of J - yet or ever

2) they don't have the murder weapon - yet or ever

3) the 2 friends in the car? leaving the home? have                                                                 not fingered AH - yet - or maybe never - and who are these guys anyway?

4) AH ay have rented the car so his firends could drivehome?                                                  and not use his car

5) i never trust the media reports- especially in the beginning

6) Goodell and the Pats can do nothing until there are charges                                         and probably has to be a trial anc conviction - like the philly dog QB

7) a man was murdered - senseless

8) so few facts are known - anything could be teh trrue story                                              we are in for a long sad soap opera

9) and the patriots fans are a much lesser victim too - i am a posrt fan so                              i can take a vacatuion from the real world

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

In response to Mooney12's comment:

I dont think he is being framed or threathenrd by anyone. He saw this man get killed and needs to speak up.

The proof or veracity for such a statement is obtained xactly  how?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

"-At the same time a body is found, and linked to Hernandez in SOME degree, a guy come sout of the woodwork to say Hern shot him in the face MONTHS ago, and there is no corresponding police report? And he's a known cocaine dealer"

This suit was filed a long time ago.

It was filed then dropped and refiled by Atty. Jaroslwaicz,  one of the more the umm more colorful and suspect members of the American law profession.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

[QUOTE]

You watch way too much TV.

[/QUOTE]

I actually work too much to watch a lot of TV but the TV I watch is the good kind, shows like The Wire and Breaking Bad which deals with criminal elements and law enforcement in a dramatized but realistic manner.  The scenario which i laid out is just as probable at this point as one in which Hernandez got drunk and beefed with his friend and then shot him execution style in the back of the head.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I actually work too much to watch a lot of TV but the TV I watch is the good kind, shows like The Wire and Breaking Bad which deals with criminal elements and law enforcement in a dramatized but realistic manner.  The scenario which i laid out is just as probable at this point as one in which Hernandez got drunk and beefed with his friend and then shot him execution style in the back of the head.

I don't watch The Wire, but as a huge fan of Breaking Bad I find it hard to believe there is anything remotely realistic about how law enforcement is portrayed in that show.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"Execution style in the back of the head" is a way the media hypes an event.  What's the opposite?  "Closed casket style in the face"? 

The idea of someone putting a hit out on someone else and the rest of the stuff you wrote about is much less likely than one dude getting tanked and shooting another.  Just because Avon, Stringer and/or Marlow would do it, doesn't make it likely.

Sections
Shortcuts